Nothing is official yet, but it sounds like they are giving it a thought...https://www.svenskdam.se/...jar-kan-flytta-utomlands/
Following the King's decision that Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel no longer are Royal Highnesses, their life becomes freer - even for their parents. In Kungahuset 2019, which will be broadcasted on Christmas Day, the prince couple tell about their thoughts aboutthe future.
The king's decision about the royal family came out of the blue earlier this fall. In a new interview in the TV4 programme, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia tell us what they think about the decision.
- It's a question we've been discussing in the family for a long time. So for us it was not a surprise. Of course, we support Dad in that. Somewhere, it is also a natural step, says Carl Philip.
And Princess Sofia agrees with her husband. However, she is more concrete when she describes what the decision can actually mean for them as a family.
- We can move abroad if we want to, just like Madeleine and Chris. And our boys can go to school there.Does this mean that you will become a less public family?
, Jesper Börjesson wonders towards the end of the interview.
- It's too early to say now, says Sofia. But in the long term, I think that is the natural process. That we will to focus on other things.
Carl Philip continues:
- But we will always be there to support and help, if needed. If the head of state asks if we can jump in somewhere, then of course we will do that.
- If there is a wish that we should participate, we will absolutely do it.