Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris news & info  (Read 226116 times)
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2019, 06:12:36 PM »

Or the fact the Chris is staying home with the kids because school is still in session.  It may just be kindergarten and PK4 but good habits start young...and putting school first is a good habit. 

And how on god’s green earth does a short visit mean they do have a nanny?  I see it as Chris is parenting while Maddie does her royal thing.  Dads are capable of caring for their kids.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2019, 06:27:35 PM »

Ok Sofia Roll Eyes
She’ll still be more beautiful than you at the Nobles.
They have three extremely small children why would you haul them to Sweden for her just a few days
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2019, 06:57:25 PM »

Ok Sofia Roll Eyes
They have three extremely small children why would you haul them to Sweden for her just a few days

That sums it up Star
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2019, 07:28:45 PM »

Sources close to Sophia the couple also report that mysteriously Chris always disappears in the morning to drive to an unknown location, only to re-appear in the late afternon, sometimes evenings. A friend of the Family who wants to remain anonymous says: "Madde is often in tears. Where does he go? Where does he spend all this time during the day? - every weekend he is home, and Madde starts to believe, he will stay with her, but come monday morning and he leaves at exactly 7:45 - this is insane"
No, seriously I stopped giving this marriage any hope, when I read that he was not with her  for a random business event in NY. Really where would we end up, if we'd allow a husband to have an independant life?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: December 01, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »

Laughing

Fairy  Star

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: December 01, 2019, 08:19:35 PM »

Sources close to Sophia the couple also report that mysteriously Chris always disappears in the morning to drive to an unknown location, only to re-appear in the late afternon, sometimes evenings. A friend of the Family who wants to remain anonymous says: "Madde is often in tears. Where does he go? Where does he spend all this time during the day? - every weekend he is home, and Madde starts to believe, he will stay with her, but come monday morning and he leaves at exactly 7:45 - this is insane"
No, seriously I stopped giving this marriage any hope, when I read that he was not with her  for a random business event in NY. Really where would we end up, if we'd allow a husband to have an independant life?

Look isn’t it obvious that he’s homeless, drunk off his a@@ and too stupid to operate a car door?  Poor sad Madeleine to have a dirty sea foam unemployed wretch for a husband.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: December 01, 2019, 11:14:16 PM »

Roll Eyes  *furiously starts making more voodoo dolls*

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2019, 02:40:59 AM »

Ok Sofia Roll Eyes

Star Every word of this^
Hoefia and her minions are so pathetic.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:53 AM »

Oh, yes, its totally true -- Hoefia and her minions are so pathetic  Roll Eyes Its just another stupid crap story by Stoppapresserna!

Chris is a private person. Why should he be a fan of royal duties or take royal duties? He's not the one who can represent the Swedish Royal family. He only goes together with Madeleine at some family event, e.g. Victoria's bday in July. Besides Madeleine respects his privacy and won't expose him at her social media. Chris O'Neill is not a media whore, a'la Hoefia!

Chris is so "uninterested" in Madeleine's role as the Swedish princess that he will take care of their three children, so Madeleine can go to Sweden for the delivery of the Childhood Prize on 9th December, and for the Nobel Prize events on 10th and 11th December? What an a@@ of a husband to let his wife go away and take care of the children   Shocked Oh, I simply have no words  Tongue
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: December 02, 2019, 09:52:07 AM »

Laugh bounce Nicely written piece Fairy!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: December 02, 2019, 09:54:43 AM »

The obvious fact that Chris married her, because he loves her and is therefore really not interested in the Princess, nmbut simply in Madeleine her...this easy fact doesn't seem to reach the brain of those journalists.

Probably the same "journalists" who think Snakey is the best (princess or what so ever).
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2019, 03:09:59 PM »

Man, this is really stretching for a story here isn't it. He was seen at an outlet mall! BY THE AIRPORT! He leaves in the morning to a mysterious place (I dunno, maybe an office. Snakey doesn't know how that works) but HE COMES BACK. He lives in Florida and IS DRESSED DOWN FOR THE WEATHER.  I mean the level of eye-rolling in this article is at too high a level for anything to be realistic.

They (whoever the sources are) would love for Chris to go bankrupt and Madde to lose her 'luxury lifestyle in the sun', not to mention shopping in A/C'd malls, and have a fall from grace. You can practically feel the envy between the lines.

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2019, 03:47:38 PM »

Doesn't he have a job? Idk if he works from home but going out in the morning and coming back later is hardly a mystery if someone had a job   Laugh bounce
When will the press tirade ever end?? It's just getting pathetic and obvious now!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: