Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's 42nd birthday - 2019  (Read 7314 times)
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2019, 09:20:25 PM »

I think Madde generally tones down her dress style on Victoria day, the attention should be on the birthday girl, not the outfit of her sister. Hoefia's earrings remind me of the ones Madde wore to the same event either last year or the year before. Either way, she's certainly copying Madde's recent love of wearing big earrings.
If she's pregnant again, I'm not too fussed, she'll have attention then be on maternity leave giving us all peace for a while. And she doesn't parade her kids about constantly which I credit her for.

Congrats on 500 posts! Star Champagne

Thank you!! I hadn't even noticed!!  Thumb up Star

That's why we're here to tell you.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 11:56:32 PM »

I absolutely love that outfit Madde is wearing! I even love the shoes but I could never wear heels that high. Is there an ID of the shirt/skirt yet?

It is by Catherine Hammel and her sandals are by Alaļa. Imformation on her entire oufit here:
http://theroyalsandi.com/...dagen-concert-in-borgholm
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »

Grattis, Victoria!!!I cannot believe It is your 42 birthday!!I I a m only a year older than you and I remember seeing you at the magazines...We have both grown up at the same time and belong to the same generation...I have always liked you, don't know why,but you seem to me a genuine,earnest,warm person.Many,many congrats for your wonderful family,especially those cuties,Estelle and Oscar. Champagne
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: