Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 54753 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2019, 10:51:54 AM »

Victoria is genuine, unlike others who have loopy, rictus grins and posing for the cameras. Victoria is warm and even when she's silly in front of the cameras you feel it is real, it isn't her posing or doing it for any sort of reason.

Well said!
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2019, 04:20:52 PM »

I do find Victoria to be one of the warmest and most genuine people however, she does have a tendency of looking eccentrically overexcited and loony and due to her otherwise good demeanor, people overlook her over the top expressions and actions as a way of looking 'engaged' instead of inappropriate. When a certain duchess used to do the same, she used to be vilified and considered not princessey enough due to her loud expressions. Even most royals do not jump up and down like that to show their interest. When you measure everyone by having Victoria as the standard, it's no wonder many others would fail. I don't see how  Victoria looks and acts like a born princess in this picture whose elegance Sofia cannot even dream to achieve.

I think a good bit of her joy comes from what went on in her life before. She's suffered with anorexia and anxiety disorders. She's in a good place in her life now, with Daniel and her children, so I think this comes out in some exuberance at times. Unprincessy at times, but always genuine.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »

I do find Victoria to be one of the warmest and most genuine people however, she does have a tendency of looking eccentrically overexcited and loony and due to her otherwise good demeanor, people overlook her over the top expressions and actions as a way of looking 'engaged' instead of inappropriate. When a certain duchess used to do the same, she used to be vilified and considered not princessey enough due to her loud expressions. Even most royals do not jump up and down like that to show their interest. When you measure everyone by having Victoria as the standard, it's no wonder many others would fail. I don't see how  Victoria looks and acts like a born princess in this picture whose elegance Sofia cannot even dream to achieve.

Star

I've to agree with you. I think the problem is that Victoria wants to be friends with everyone. Which of course is nice and sweet, but she tends to forget in between that she's the Crownprincess and therefore should not overstep a certain line (or people might not take her serious anymore).
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2019, 05:59:00 PM »

I think she has worn it before.

Was it one that she wore in Vietnam?

Could be. I don't remember, but it looks very familiar too me.

https://www.bing.com/imag...edIndex=45&ajaxhist=0

I found this image online. I think she wore it on the second day in Vietnam Smiley
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2019, 06:23:27 PM »

I found this image online. I think she wore it on the second day in Vietnam Smiley

Good catch Thumb up

Which leads me to the question: Why does Vic feel the need to repeat that horrible outfit?
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2019, 01:39:23 PM »

Good catch Thumb up

Which leads me to the question: Why does Vic feel the need to repeat that horrible outfit?

To that question I have no answer 😂 I really like her escada looks from years ago. Bold colours, well fitting, almost office wear. Floral prints can be quite nice but only for the right occasions and when not done in excess!
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: July 03, 2019, 08:10:35 PM »

Victoria was seen at a cafe in Uppsala

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: July 04, 2019, 08:08:05 PM »

I always wonder what Vic exactly should do? She has a important position, her brother married this woman and now she is the mother of her nephews. So what could she do? Fight an open fight? Ignore her? She loves her brother and accepts his decision. I think I would do the same. Sad but true.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2019, 12:04:27 AM »

I always wonder what Vic exactly should do? She has a important position, her brother married this woman and now she is the mother of her nephews. So what could she do? Fight an open fight? Ignore her? She loves her brother and accepts his decision. I think I would do the same. Sad but true.

Sweden has a long history of neutrality, and Swedes generally avoid confrontation (despite what the cheap magazines may have you believe). I think it's sad but I feel Victoria is trying to make the best of the situation, keeping close to her family so her kids can play with their cousins, but at the same time distancing herself from any conflict between Sofia and Madde, or any other members for that matter.
I think Victoria knows that her future role will further isolate her from her siblings and their families, and I think for now she is trying to keep things neutral and steady. But for hell am I hoping for some serious changes once she's queen! I'd love to see her subtly call out Sofia publicly, but I just don't think that's her nature!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: July 05, 2019, 07:48:10 AM »

Sweden has a long history of neutrality, and Swedes generally avoid confrontation (despite what the cheap magazines may have you believe). I think it's sad but I feel Victoria is trying to make the best of the situation, keeping close to her family so her kids can play with their cousins, but at the same time distancing herself from any conflict between Sofia and Madde, or any other members for that matter.
I think Victoria knows that her future role will further isolate her from her siblings and their families, and I think for now she is trying to keep things neutral and steady. But for hell am I hoping for some serious changes once she's queen! I'd love to see her subtly call out Sofia publicly, but I just don't think that's her nature!

Good thoughts! Thumb up
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: July 05, 2019, 06:24:52 PM »

I don't think that Vic would do something like this, never. It doesn't sound like her. And, honestly, I don't think she will reduce the amount of "work" for CP and S, I don't think she would do anything that would hurt her brother's feelings.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: July 05, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »

I don't think that Vic would do something like this, never. It doesn't sound like her. And, honestly, I don't think she will reduce the amount of "work" for CP and S, I don't think she would do anything that would hurt her brother's feelings.

Vic is in a terrible place. Even in any of our families, what would really do? Itís so hard when you get a difficult in law. V also has to handle official life to complicate the situation further. Itís a shame.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: July 05, 2019, 07:29:13 PM »

Vic is in a terrible place. Even in any of our families, what would really do? Itís so hard when you get a difficult in law. V also has to handle official life to complicate the situation further. Itís a shame.
I agree, their public role makes the whole situation even more uncomfortable.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2019, 01:46:35 AM »

sombody has been shopping at Marianne Dulong, or been gifted these earrings and bracelet.

Marianne Dulong Gold Esme Earrings with Bell Pendants with GUAVA QUARTZ

Marianne Dulong Gold Kharisma Bracelet

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2019, 01:17:27 PM »

On Friday 12th, Victoria is inaugurating the new MŲrbylŚnga Waterworks on ÷land.

Felix of Luxembourg is also attending the inauguration, as the project has been made using technology from the Luxembourg company Clean-Tech APATEQ.

https://www.morbylanga.se...langa-vattenverk-12-juli/
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: