Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 45050 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2019, 10:04:40 PM »

fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2019, 10:21:14 PM »

Despite wearing her hair so tight ( much better with the parting on the side), she is looking great these days. Nice flattering colours and always close, comfortable  and happy. She is a valuable asset to the SRF.
Something's got me intrigued, nothing to do with PV. It's rainy where I live and we get snow (a little) every ten-fifteen years or so: how can they walk on those snow-covered ,slippery pavements in high heels? They obviously don't  walk far but ,even so, I find it amazing. Are their shoes leather-soled or do they use some special stuff?
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »

Despite wearing her hair so tight ( much better with the parting on the side), she is looking great these days. Nice flattering colours and always close, comfortable  and happy. She is a valuable asset to the SRF.
Something's got me intrigued, nothing to do with PV. It's rainy where I live and we get snow (a little) every ten-fifteen years or so: how can they walk on those snow-covered ,slippery pavements in high heels? They obviously don't  walk far but ,even so, I find it amazing. Are their shoes leather-soled or do they use some special stuff?

I was wondering that, too! I think they just have really good salt to put down and maybe it's not too slippery.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2019, 05:21:59 PM »

She looks great here! The jacket is fun and interesting, and the bouncy ponytail works well for her. I love it when she does anything different with her hair.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 04:59:19 AM »

I wonder what happened here....
lizzie78

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 08:09:30 AM »

I was wondering that too..I was thinking maybe she almost fell or something?
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2019, 03:40:24 PM »

He is blind, and Victoria helped him get up on stage.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2019, 04:02:57 PM »

She looks great here! The jacket is fun and interesting, and the bouncy ponytail works well for her. I love it when she does anything different with her hair.
Me too. She is so much prettier when she does. Maybe she is going through that time in life when you say "To  hell with  taming my frizzy hair.Lots of things to do. I'll think about that tomorrow. Because I'm worth it."
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 06:00:35 PM »

Victoria visited Stockholm Vatten och Avfall.

anneboleyn

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2019, 10:11:10 PM »

She always looks so lovely and sophisticated!
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2019, 04:07:15 AM »

Thank you! Star
That's very nice of her!

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2019, 04:14:12 AM »

I love how when she's at an event, she seems to welcome you as though you're a dear friend and/or the most important person in the world, without coming across as condescending.
 she seems to be listening to the person talking as though it's the most interesting thing in the world.
and the thing she's made to do (plant trees/cut ribbons, shake hands) is the most fun thing in the world.

I like this look. She seems so attentive here. Like really listening to someone, and doen't have that look that said "okay, so what am I going to say next..." (most times you can tell that the 'listener' can't wait for their turn to talk).

I also like that Victoria has so many photos of her just listening to other people.
With many other royals, you get a lot of pictures of them talking/explaining/gesticulating, but rarely listening.

"hello! i don't know you, but you're my new friend!" --> she seems to say.
you immediately feel welcome!

don't know when this was, but she seems to be having a time of her life!

Madeleine too, I find, has the same quality as her sister.
It seems that whoever taught them at court when they were young, really taught them well.

CP... often has a glazed look when he puts on his listening face. Like his mind is on the race tracks or the like.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:19:43 AM by debbydeb » Logged
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2019, 04:25:18 AM »

I think sheís found the best style for herself: 1940s. In this thread my favorite looks were the green dress with the belt. You noticed the whole her, if that makes sense. Itís a very good line for her. And same with the camel coat. Nice V shape at the neck, nicely fittting. She looked great.

I donít think boxy, square, classic Chanel  styles look good on her at all. When her waist is defined, she looks best.

But who cares. Her genuiness and great training shine through.
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2019, 07:36:39 AM »

I love how when she's at an event, she seems to welcome you as though you're a dear friend and/or the most important person in the world, without coming across as condescending.
 she seems to be listening to the person talking as though it's the most interesting thing in the world.
and the thing she's made to do (plant trees/cut ribbons, shake hands) is the most fun thing in the world.

I like this look. She seems so attentive here. Like really listening to someone, and doen't have that look that said "okay, so what am I going to say next..." (most times you can tell that the 'listener' can't wait for their turn to talk).

I also like that Victoria has so many photos of her just listening to other people.
With many other royals, you get a lot of pictures of them talking/explaining/gesticulating, but rarely listening.

"hello! i don't know you, but you're my new friend!" --> she seems to say.
you immediately feel welcome!

don't know when this was, but she seems to be having a time of her life!

Madeleine too, I find, has the same quality as her sister.
It seems that whoever taught them at court when they were young, really taught them well.

CP... often has a glazed look when he puts on his listening face. Like his mind is on the race tracks or the like.

Great post - Iím very impressed with her and how she handles herself.  Youíre right, she was taught very, very well.  The world would be a much better place if all of our leaders took a page from her book!  Can you imagine how it would be if genuine listening, respect and friendliness were the order of the day?  Well, a girl can dream . . .
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2019, 09:04:36 AM »

Thank you! Star
That's very nice of her!

Indeed that is very nice and helpful!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: