Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 101222 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2019, 05:51:21 PM »

On Keep Sweden Tidy Day, Estelle and Victoria joined the TV4 Nyhetsmorgon program on a walk in a forest to pick up garbage.

Keep Sweden Tidy Day is part of World Cleanup Day.

<Short video: https://www.tv4play.se/program/nyheterna/12500255

I'm so glad to finally see Vic dressed nicely and appropriate for her age. The last weeks have been a parade of forgettable matronly flower dress or two piece sets.

Vic is always dressed nicely in casual clothes. Her problems are with the others.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2019, 10:02:18 PM »

Out of curiosity, I googled Victoria's stylist Tina to see what she looks like, what she likes to wear, and if there are any similaritites between her way of dressing and Victoria's.

Hmmmm....

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2019, 10:13:37 PM »

Now I'm glad that she's dressing Vic only in flower dresses and not in long tiger print coats. Nerves
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2019, 10:22:11 PM »

Well that explains a lot.

However, that red dress would look good on Vic.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2019, 10:33:09 PM »

Indeed explains a lot.  Crazy I wonder how she got the position because she is herself very bad publicity to her talents.   Yikes

I did however like the red dress. Secret
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2019, 11:43:58 PM »

I think she dresses Vic a little old  Roll Eyes
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »

When someone's proffesion is "stylist" doesn't mean that this person should dress the clients according to that person's personal taste but according to what the clients wants, according to the bodytype and the age and, of course, the place, the time, the status etc. Vic's stylist dresses Vic in her own taste and cannot concider what actual flatters Vic. If Vic wanted someone's personal opinion could ask her mom or Maddie and I'm sure their advice would be much more valuable but now she is paying someone for professional service without geting the results of a professional who knows what to do.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: September 25, 2019, 07:47:38 AM »

When someone's proffesion is "stylist" doesn't mean that this person should dress the clients according to that person's personal taste but according to what the clients wants, according to the bodytype and the age and, of course, the place, the time, the status etc. Vic's stylist dresses Vic in her own taste and cannot concider what actual flatters Vic. If Vic wanted someone's personal opinion could ask her mom or Maddie and I'm sure their advice would be much more valuable but now she is paying someone for professional service without geting the results of a professional who knows what to do.

This. Plus I expect from a stylist to dress himself accordingly. However when I look at some of those pictures I wonder, if Madame Tina is probably the victim of a horrible stylist too.

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's any real education for a stylist, meaning you can of course make causes and get a certificate, but basically without all that you can become a stylist too. So basically everyone can call himself a stylist.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: September 25, 2019, 08:33:59 AM »

Seeing Victoria's stylist explains a lot indeed! Big thanks for posting Lady Adelaide  Thumb up Star
Its obvious that her stylist dresses Victoria in her own taste and cannot/do not know how to consider what actual flatters Vic. And even then she keep the best to herself (I think that red dress would have looked awesome on Victoria!). But I'm surprised that Victoria don't wear her hair down or in much softer styles more often   Wink Most of the time I'm so turned off by her tight and severe hairstyles  Sad

https://www.kungahuset.se...717416a59efc50313693.html
https://www.kungahuset.se...4336616b8ffa3c6366c4.html
https://www.kungahuset.se...4df916a59c78165179c7.html
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: September 25, 2019, 08:57:32 AM »

I'm also turned off by the glued to the head hair style. It makes her look stick and older, apart from emphasising her prominent chin which is not really a pretty asset. A hairstyle which framed her face better would make her a lot prettier, like Maddie.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: September 25, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »

Today Vikkan attended the naming ceremony of the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences' research vessel R/V Svea, and visited SLU's Sea Fish Laboratory In Lysekil

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: September 25, 2019, 04:25:20 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: October 01, 2019, 10:43:45 AM »

Victoria is the patron of the Pink Ribbon campaign also this year.

She visited Karolinska University Hospital and their cancer research department earlier this month.

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »

The pink suit is a bad choice for this event, the pink ribbon is hardly visible.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2019, 08:24:24 PM »

The pink suit is a bad choice for this event, the pink ribbon is hardly visible.

True, but could also say that she's just wholeheartedly supporting the cause with her choice.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: