Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 107003 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: November 26, 2019, 08:41:16 PM »

I don't view her as a mess. I think she's one of those women who can't bear hair around her face. So she opts for a clean and professional look. When it's a fancy fancy occasion, she will sit down with a hairdresser for an elaborate up-do to go with a tiara, but otherwise, the impression she leaves me with is as a busy working woman.

The hair is one thing. If she would dress better, the hair would be just a poor asset, but of course this way, badly dressed too, it adds even more to the horrible look.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: November 26, 2019, 09:22:13 PM »

Maybe she thinks of it I could uniform like queen Daisy or Anne of England.
Or some people just get stuck with the hairstyle they thought they looked the best in their 20s or 30s or habit.
Iím assuming she keeps it longer for the tiara events
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: November 27, 2019, 07:08:06 AM »

She used to always show up with a ponytail because she took a liking to the bun.

I absolutely hate getting hair in my face as well so I never have lose hair as well. Yet I keep my hair long because I can do more with it that way. But Iím just me. Iím not (thank goodness, the CP of Sweden whose job it is to represent.

I donít get why she doesnít have a hairdresser do some nice updos before work. Or why she buys all these fugly dresses that she rarely recycle. I canít even just blame her stylist because sheís only her stylist because Victoria employs her.

I think Victoria must have convinced herself that she looks great like this and is now very stubborn about it.

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: November 27, 2019, 10:50:00 AM »

I don't view her as a mess. I think she's one of those women who can't bear hair around her face. So she opts for a clean and professional look. When it's a fancy fancy occasion, she will sit down with a hairdresser for an elaborate up-do to go with a tiara, but otherwise, the impression she leaves me with is as a busy working woman.

The hair is one thing. If she would dress better, the hair would be just a poor asset, but of course this way, badly dressed too, it adds even more to the horrible look.
as much as I love Vickan,I cannot but point out how horribly she dresses and styles her hair...She is not a beauty ,but her smile is a million times better than being a real beauty!it's only that she needs desperately to fire her 'stylist'.Come on, Victoria!loose your hair ,wear trousers,a nice shirt,a cashmere sweater,an over the knee skirt...You have trillions of possibilities at hand!you only need confidence!!!and PLEASE,FIRE OUT THAT HORRIBLE UN-STYLIST!!! Yes Thumb up
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2019, 11:22:27 AM »

I don't mind the bun. I wear a bun most days as it's easy and keeps my often-tricky hair from going frizzy or getting in the way.

And Daniel's basically had the same hairstyle (with increasing amounts of gel) since their wedding  Secret

I just don't like all the ugly trouser suits and dresses she's into. They don't flatter, photograph well or fit the occasions she's wearing them to

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2019, 12:23:23 PM »

I don't mind the bun. I wear a bun most days as it's easy and keeps my often-tricky hair from going frizzy or getting in the way.

And Daniel's basically had the same hairstyle (with increasing amounts of gel) since their wedding  Secret

I just don't like all the ugly trouser suits and dresses she's into. They don't flatter, photograph well or fit the occasions she's wearing them to
Second that!!!
My hair needs to be out of the way as well: bun, ponytail etc..
I don't mind that. Victoria seems to view her job as a job to get on with, not necessarily as a "princessy-event", she wears clothes, that likely are relatively comfortable and has no time for a hair- or make-up stylist for every day events.

But as I said, if that Princess-Anne-Style is your approach, then do what many professional executive women do: get a couple of suit- workhorses - taylored to your figure and style, a sort of work capsule (and no, don't look towards Smart Works) that can be mixed and matched with seasonal and more fashionable pieces.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2019, 12:37:40 PM »

Style suggestions for Victoria?

These looks are so much cuter and fresher than any of your recent 70s trouser suits.

The skirt and blouse look she favoured for a while has the longer hem length and looser fit of the dresses she favours now, but were fresh and interesting

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2019, 12:44:15 PM »

Yeah..and the grey and white suit-combo is also nice and not a huge deviation from her pant-suit atrocities.
I think the big draw with the dresses is, that she doesn't have to think about what suits what and what to wear with what piece. She steps out of the shower, pulls hair up, slaps make-up on and slips into those dresses, shoes and is out of the door in probably 30min max.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2019, 08:31:11 PM »

From which period are these pictures?

Vic looks completely different in themand so much younger/better suited.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2019, 10:01:57 PM »

2016/17 on the skirt and blouse looks, 2017 on the Isabel Marant @ H&M jacket, so hopefully they are still in Victoria's wardrobe

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2019, 10:07:08 PM »

2016/17 on the skirt and blouse looks, 2017 on the Isabel Marant @ H&M jacket, so hopefully they are still in Victoria's wardrobe

Thanks.

So it wasn't so long ago. Let's hope we'll see the young/modern Vic again in this century.
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: November 28, 2019, 05:28:52 AM »

She needs a consultation with Letitziaís stylist, and for hair, perhaps with Kateís stylist. That look above in the white pants looked great. All those pictures did.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: December 01, 2019, 12:51:05 PM »

Victoria attended a concert last night in celebration of Berwaldhallen's 40th anniversary

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: December 01, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good god in heaven what is she wearing?!!

Severe hair, polyester yeti pelt and old woman dress.

Vickan is a sartorial disaster.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: December 01, 2019, 06:01:26 PM »

The posture...oh no...she's dreading on Mares territory. No
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: