Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 144006 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2019, 02:03:05 AM »

Victoria met with Peter Wiwen-Nilsson, CEO of Race for the Baltic.
At the meeting, the Crown Princess received an update on the status of the Baltic Sea and information about what the organization is working on right now. Race for the Baltic is a part of Zennström Philanthropies, founded by Niklas and Catherine Zennström, whose goal is to restore the Baltic Sea environment.

https://www.kungahuset.se...4b63167c576df6c1bf4a.html

Blueskies

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2019, 02:31:19 AM »

Whoa!  Her hair looks fried!!  Was she running late for this appointment?  I’d actually take the bun over this look.  Or if she’d curled the tail so it didn’t look so unkempt.  Surprised considering it’s Vic. 
nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2019, 02:40:27 AM »

I was thinking, why doesn't V use a hair straightener.  Most people are using them, even my DIL gets hers done.  And get about 4 inches cut, her hair does look horrible

Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2019, 02:52:17 AM »

I was thinking, why doesn't V use a hair straightener.  Most people are using them, even my DIL gets hers done.  And get about 4 inches cut, her hair does look horrible

Excellent suggestions!  Both would do her a world of good.  I suppose having her hair worked into updos often would be hard on her hair, but I think it could sure look better than this with a little care. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2019, 02:59:30 AM »

Victoria has very curly hair and curly hair tend to get a frizzy look when you brush it. I do agree that a hair straightener would solve her problem, and it wouldn't take her more than a couple of minutes to do it either.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2019, 11:58:30 AM »

Victoria visited the Swedish Polar Research Secretariat in Stockholm this morning

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2019, 04:08:10 PM »

Well, while Vic has a tush for days and is in bloody brilliant shape, that outfit almost looks too tight?  Also, not on board with the boots and capri pant look.
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2019, 07:03:45 PM »

Well, while Vic has a tush for days and is in bloody brilliant shape, that outfit almost looks too tight?  Also, not on board with the boots and capri pant look.

Agree about it looking a tad too snug.  Kind of odd because she doesn’t seem to be a big girl.  Her other clothes are fine.  But yeah, I thought a slightly looser fit would look better. 
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2019, 07:37:02 PM »

The cut of this jacket is hard to pull off for anyone having more than A-Cup bust.
The blouse ruffles just add to the impression that the girls are "falling" right out of the lapel.

And wowza, that one pic shows that she has a real sexy derrière ...

Agree on the boots. I'd combine this suit with a striped turtleneck and Ballerinas.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »

Today Victoria visited the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2019, 02:47:54 PM »

The ponytail is back  Crap

I like the suit, the blouse is ok.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2019, 04:15:45 PM »

dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2019, 07:41:41 PM »

The ponytail is back  Crap

I like the suit, the blouse is ok.

i like the ponytail, but it appears victoria either needs to have some deep conditioning to her hair or put some oil, like keratin on it.  otherwise, she shouldn't wear it out, though i want her to.

her hair looks dry.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »

The green suit is fugly and 1980’s. Is it one of Silvia’s she’s dug out of the closet? She should stick to cuts like the navy suit before. Now that is a fab look.  Thumb up
Bunnyette

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2019, 10:12:51 PM »

Excellent suggestions!  Both would do her a world of good.  I suppose having her hair worked into updos often would be hard on her hair, but I think it could sure look better than this with a little care. 

A lot of the Royal Princesses & Duchesses seem reluctant to go with shorter, more manageable hairstyles...yet they would look so much better.  I love reading about the SRF especially Victoria but I believe 6-10 inches off will make a world of difference.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: