Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2019  (Read 85091 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2019, 03:53:50 PM »

Felix is attending? His brother and heir, peer of Victoria, is too busy in London doing whatever...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »

Yes, Felix. Not the first time Felix, Sebastien or Alex are attending things that Gui doesn't bother to attend. And I am 100% sure that they could have moved the event to saturday if Gui had wanted to attend but could not because of his "studies".  Would have been nice to see two heirs from different countries doing an event together.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2019, 04:45:46 PM »

Yes, Felix. Not the first time Felix, Sebastien or Alex are attending things that Gui doesn't bother to attend. And I am 100% sure that they could have moved the event to saturday if Gui had wanted to attend but could not because of his "studies".  Would have been nice to see two heirs from different countries doing an event together.

I have to wonder if there is an untold story.... somehow there are too many gaps .... illness with either Gui or Steph ? If Felix is back in the frame after so many years of being under the radar then I doubt it is because he has been looking for something to do these last few months
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2019, 08:21:20 PM »

I have to wonder if there is an untold story.... somehow there are too many gaps .... illness with either Gui or Steph ? If Felix is back in the frame after so many years of being under the radar then I doubt it is because he has been looking for something to do these last few months

There is: It's called lazeritis.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2019, 09:40:21 PM »

Lazeritis!!!So good!!! Laughing
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: July 12, 2019, 01:19:35 PM »

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: July 12, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »

There is: It's called lazeritis.

Well that is a polite version 🍾😉😂 of why work when daddy will pay ... amazing that Henri and MTs work genetics seem MIA
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: July 12, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: July 12, 2019, 02:31:48 PM »

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: July 12, 2019, 02:45:04 PM »

This is just so odd... But hey, Felix looks engaged so I guess that's positive. Victoria looks happy and shines as always.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: July 12, 2019, 03:29:25 PM »

Felix has aged a lot since he married Claire, he looks like Henri's elder brother, not like his son. And where is Claire? She had no problems attending a tennis match in Paris but couldn't be bothered to go to the National Day or go with Felix to this event? She is as lazy and bad as Linus.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2019, 05:32:52 PM »

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »

I really like the print of Vicís dress.

Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: July 12, 2019, 07:35:55 PM »

Felix has aged a lot since he married Claire, he looks like Henri's elder brother, not like his son. And where is Claire? She had no problems attending a tennis match in Paris but couldn't be bothered to go to the National Day or go with Felix to this event? She is as lazy and bad as Linus.

Well, Daniel didn't attend either. Wouldn't it haved looked a bit odd if Felix had taken his wife along when Vic showed up without hubby?
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2019, 07:43:34 PM »

Well Felix is representing Lux abroad, so he should have taken his wife. For Victoria, it was just another event in her home country
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: