Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 49988 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2019, 03:55:21 AM »

Why doesn't Rania wear those gawgeous national cultural frocks that she wears in Jordan to these events?

her face is looking very blank  Blink

G Smiley

It’s chemically immobilized

ITA   Star  Hug

Weapons of Mass destruction, indeed.

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2019, 04:47:21 AM »

Madame fashion victim is back  Roll Eyes
Rania at the UN General Assembly

Whoa, - if the camera adds 10 lbs she is very thin indeed!   And what are the bumps under the waist of her dress - ? 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2019, 07:47:48 AM »

Whoa, - if the camera adds 10 lbs she is very thin indeed!   And what are the bumps under the waist of her dress - ? 

Spanx? lol
Rawan Shraideh

Jordan Jordan

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2019, 02:08:13 PM »

I believe she is beautiful and elegant and her choices are always wonderful

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2019, 01:25:32 AM »

Found the queen, y'all.

I believe she is beautiful and elegant and her choices are always wonderful

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2019, 05:05:26 PM »

Global Goals with AI in New York

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2019, 09:12:43 PM »

Queen Rania of Jordan visited Ras El Ain Hangar exhibition in downtown Amman. The exhibition is held in connection with Amman Design Week. During the visit, the Queen viewed indoor installations and designs created by more than 75 local and regional participants who have a background in architecture, fashion design, product design, furniture design and graphic design. This year, Amman Design Week is held for the third time under the theme of “Possibilities”. The design week will continue until October 12 in the three districts of Ras El Ain, Jabal Amman, and Jabal Al Weibdeh.

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2019, 01:53:43 PM »

Has anyone read this?

https://en.royanews.tv/news/18957/2019-10-17

It's very likely that QRania is reading these posts.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »

Has anyone read this?

I see Harry's disease is catching.

Rania should know better than most never to complain publicly about her treatment, no matter how unfair.

It is impossible for every Jordanian to like her. The only way she can answer back against unfair criticism is through her actions, show don't tell.

If she can show consistently that she is not a spend thrift clothes horse who just engages in photo ops but that she is a dutiful, selfless and conscientious public servant, others will defend her from unfair criticism without being prompted.

I don't know the lay of the land in Jordan but even I can see that she is sometimes a straw man people use to vent their anger against the King and the govt but she as not helped herself by promoting an image of a fashionista jet-setter when times are hard for the man on the street.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

#TeamTessy4Lyfe

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2019, 03:56:43 PM »

Has anyone read this?

I see Harry's disease is catching.

Rania should know better than most never to complain publicly about her treatment, no matter how unfair.

It is impossible for every Jordanian to like her. The only way she can answer back against unfair criticism is through her actions, show don't tell.

If she can show consistently that she is not a spend thrift clothes horse who just engages in photo ops but that she is a dutiful, selfless and conscientious public servant, others will defend her from unfair criticism without being prompted.

I don't know the lay of the land in Jordan but even I can see that she is sometimes a straw man people use to vent their anger against the King and the govt but she as not helped herself by promoting an image of a fashionista jet-setter when times are hard for the man on the street.

Honestly, Rania, grow a thicker skin (or ask your surgeon for one next time). Mild criticism is part and parcel of being a public figure.

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2019, 04:06:47 PM »

Has anyone read this?

Crap
"Without offering a single shred of evidence, some have portrayed me as a powerful businesswoman in possession of hundreds of millions, or as a figure with considerable political sway on affairs of the state. It is as though a wife’s proximity to her husband is something to be held against her, and then be used to undermine His Majesty, or settle old scores.

Over the years, I have read abusive and hurtful comments on social media platforms that no Jordanian would accept about their own family, as well as words falsely attributed to me that defy logic and reason. I am not referring to those who disagree with me or have a different point of view – I accept and respect their right to do so, but that does not justify the campaign against me.

And when the slander escalates, I find myself living in dual realities: the virtual world, where I read cynicism and harshness, and the real world, where I find only affection and sincerity in every city, village, and house I visit."

That surprised me from her, I thought she had more capacity to ignore critics.

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2019, 04:16:11 PM »

Has anyone read this?

Crap
"Without offering a single shred of evidence, some have portrayed me as a powerful businesswoman in possession of hundreds of millions, or as a figure with considerable political sway on affairs of the state. It is as though a wife’s proximity to her husband is something to be held against her, and then be used to undermine His Majesty, or settle old scores.

Over the years, I have read abusive and hurtful comments on social media platforms that no Jordanian would accept about their own family, as well as words falsely attributed to me that defy logic and reason. I am not referring to those who disagree with me or have a different point of view – I accept and respect their right to do so, but that does not justify the campaign against me.

And when the slander escalates, I find myself living in dual realities: the virtual world, where I read cynicism and harshness, and the real world, where I find only affection and sincerity in every city, village, and house I visit."

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.

Um. I doubt organizations would put an antiroyalist in the room for a royal visit.  Did she expect people to openly question her in public where they could lose their job by bringing a negative light to the organization?

Reality is not her friend.  Of course not everyone is going to like or agree with you.  Yes there are some crazy people with tin foil hat theories on everything,  but saying as wife she has no power or political/ business sway is a lie.  She's privileged enough to know she has some impact,  even though it's less than her husband's, its more than 99% of the country.
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »

Has anyone read this?

Crap

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.

I agree that she shouldn't be used as a punching bag for the discontent of millions of people. That's her husband's job. But again, after 26 years, she should've learned to take criticism in her stride. Fake news and criticism whether legitimate or not, will always hound her. What's she gonna do about it? Regulate social media and issue tone-deaf statements every time she reads things she doesn't like? I'd stop whining about fake news if I were her and actually start doing more than just photo ops and board meetings.

Before I forget, I got some juicy info from someone with connections to QR's staff. She does use her position to appoint her friends in political positions they're not qualified for. Case in point: Lina Annab. This is a serious allegation, so take it with a bucket of salt.

She's in a difficult position. I feel sorry for her and the King. I wish Jordan nothing but the best. I hope they can overcome whatever crap they're in.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:38:48 PM by Jannah » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »

I see that she is moaning again  Crap
This the second statement in year after the sob about her clothes spending...this is not good Rania really after more than 20 years as Queen she should know better by now that criticism are part of the job...and seriously the "they are after me to get my hudband" is tiresome excuse,she is involved in political life in Jordan she interfere in appointing high level officials and ministers and interfere in vitale domains in the country how can not ppl come after her Huh???
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 05:09:13 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »

Has anyone read this?

Crap

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.
I think the education issue in Jordan...for months there was a teachers strike in Jordan and the Queen was directly pointed as part of the problems...she have alot inisiatives institutions and work in the domain and according the some articles i read she messed up with the whole education corps in the country
There is an intersting article in arabic about the subject i will try to translate later...

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: