Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 50263 times)
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2019, 05:10:39 PM »

Rita, can you also give us the link? Thanks!

Has anyone read this?

https://en.royanews.tv/news/18957/2019-10-17

It's very likely that QRania is reading these posts.
Crap
"Without offering a single shred of evidence, some have portrayed me as a powerful businesswoman in possession of hundreds of millions, or as a figure with considerable political sway on affairs of the state. It is as though a wife’s proximity to her husband is something to be held against her, and then be used to undermine His Majesty, or settle old scores.

Over the years, I have read abusive and hurtful comments on social media platforms that no Jordanian would accept about their own family, as well as words falsely attributed to me that defy logic and reason. I am not referring to those who disagree with me or have a different point of view – I accept and respect their right to do so, but that does not justify the campaign against me.

And when the slander escalates, I find myself living in dual realities: the virtual world, where I read cynicism and harshness, and the real world, where I find only affection and sincerity in every city, village, and house I visit."

That surprised me from her, I thought she had more capacity to ignore critics.

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.
I think the education issue in Jordan...for months there was a teachers strike in Jordan and the Queen was directly pointed as part of the problems...she have alot inisiatives institutions and work in the domain and according the some articles i read she messed up with the whole education corps in the country
There is an intersting article in arabic about the subject i will try to translate later...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »

Here:
https://www.alhurra.com/a...1585;ش-/514163.html

Article date a couple of weeks ago, and part of alot of annalyzed about Rania role in the teachers strike crisis.

If i have time this evening i will translate it.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2019, 05:41:00 PM »

Queen Rania Visits Women of Al Balqa's Himmeh Charity Association...16 October 2019

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2019, 08:19:11 PM »

Here:

Article date a couple of weeks ago, and part of alot of annalyzed about Rania role in the teachers strike crisis.

Star Thanks for your explanations Rita & Jannah.  Smiley It's better with the context (I'm using Google Translate to read this article), it's a serious topic here she's involved in there, I hadn't realized..

Negative critics are inevitable, whatever you deserves them or not. That's part of the game. Rania's statement may annoys even more those guys.

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2019, 11:21:22 PM »

The least she could do is not attach her name on every non-profit she built because the money she used for them came from state treasury. "Queen Rania" this, "Queen Rania" that. It is very narcissistic IMO.

Here:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 12:13:58 AM by Jannah » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2019, 11:28:25 PM »

I see that she is moaning again  Crap
This the second statement in year after the sob about her clothes spending...this is not good Rania really after more than 20 years as Queen she should know better by now that criticism are part of the job...and seriously the "they are after me to get my hudband" is tiresome excuse,she is involved in political life in Jordan she interfere in appointing high level officials and ministers and interfere in vitale domains in the country how can not ppl come after her Huh???

I bet Noor just cracked a rib laughing.

I think that criticism is pretty mild compared to what some (like Leti) have put up with.
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2019, 01:04:41 PM »

Queen Rania reeks of privilege and has her head buried deep under the sand. She feels 'attacked' by the legitimate criticism of people while the citizens of her country do not even have access to a free media where she and her husband can be openly criticized.  She's so entitled that she believes her luxury yachts, extremely expensive dresses and designer shoes should be exempt from criticism. Her lifestyle is disrespectful to her own people who cannot afford basic amenities while their queen is globe trotting with Gucci handbags and whatnot. Holding her accountable on her spending is not bullying. A woman who has more power than 99% of the people in her country is whining about being 'attacked.' Cry me a river. 
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2019, 01:13:07 PM »

Sounds like a certain UK duchess
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »

The UK isn't begging for aid like Jordan is. If your country is surviving on foreign aid, you'd be insane to turn the other cheek and live extravagantly. Can't wait for something to happen that will finally humble her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »

The UK isn't begging for aid like Jordan is. If your country is surviving on foreign aid, you'd be insane to turn the other cheek and live extravagantly. Can't wait for something to happen that will finally humble her.

Very good point, Jannah.   Star

That’s the kind of thinking which eventually earns you and your family exile.  Or worse.
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: October 27, 2019, 04:22:42 AM »

I completely agree with the sentiment though I sincerely hope it doesn't happen at the cost of the people of Jordan as we've seen in most Middle Eastern countries.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2019, 05:22:11 AM »

Madame fashion victim is back  Roll Eyes
Rania at the UN General Assembly

Whoa, - if the camera adds 10 lbs she is very thin indeed!   And what are the bumps under the waist of her dress - ? 

Spanx? lol

That pink dress is awful - nothing redeeming about it - and she is way too old to be "Barbie". If she expects to be taken seriously at the UN this is not the way to do it.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2019, 09:25:06 AM »

I disagree that she can't "do Barbie"... I think that she is dangerously close to becoming one, given the amount of plastic on her face...  Nerves It's very sad that she's wrecking her face with fillers and the like.
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: October 27, 2019, 10:54:59 AM »

Madame fashion victim is back  Roll Eyes
Rania at the UN General Assembly

Whoa, - if the camera adds 10 lbs she is very thin indeed!   And what are the bumps under the waist of her dress - ? 

Spanx? lol

That pink dress is awful - nothing redeeming about it - and she is way too old to be "Barbie". If she expects to be taken seriously at the UN this is not the way to do it.

Not professional enough for the UN. Have you seen what she wears at the WEF? She always dresses like she's going to a garden party or a soiree.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: October 27, 2019, 10:18:29 PM »

Well ppl are no more afraid of talking and raising their voices and that's a start imo...and this is what really get to her and makes her angry to the point she make sush stupid (victim me) statements.....because of those critisisms she have to cool it down and play nice and even hide a little untile thestorm end and she haaaaaaaaate that she is a showy and like to parade around the world preaching and meeting her celebs friends so how dare those peasants to call her she the QUEEN anything else other than fabulous  Roll Eyes

Here a response to Rania last statement from a teacher,i told you ppl are no more afraid to be heard:
https://samajordan.com/ne...575;نيا
In her response the teacher asks the Queen how can she claims to put teachers intrests first,she asked her where she where when the teachers were badly treated by the governement ,by the police during their strike...while the Queen was watching in silence

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: