Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 54715 times)
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2019, 12:02:57 AM »

They have to be careful though, because the monarchy sends thugs to mess up dissenters' cars and threaten their lives the next time they criticize the royal family, by that I mean the king and queen.

Sounds like a certain UK duchess

The UK isn't begging for aid like Jordan is. If your country is surviving on foreign aid, you'd be insane to turn the other cheek and live extravagantly. Can't wait for something to happen that will finally humble her.
Well ppl are no more afraid of talking and raising their voices and that's a start imo...and this is what really get to her and makes her angry to the point she make sush stupid (victim me) statements.....because of those critisisms she have to cool it down and play nice and even hide a little untile thestorm end and she haaaaaaaaate that she is a showy and like to parade around the world preaching and meeting her celebs friends so how dare those peasants to call her she the QUEEN anything else other than fabulous  Roll Eyes

Here a response to Rania last statement from a teacher,i told you ppl are no more afraid to be heard:
https://samajordan.com/ne...575;نيا
In her response the teacher asks the Queen how can she claims to put teachers intrests first,she asked her where she where when the teachers were badly treated by the governement ,by the police during their strike...while the Queen was watching in silence
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2019, 07:35:58 PM »

Queen Rania visited Irbidís Bani Kinanah district where she met with representatives of the "Kufrsoum Agricultural Cooperative Association for Pomegranate Producers". The cooperative association works to build the capacities of its employees and volunteers, and to provide job opportunities to local women and youth through its income-generating projects. The association also offers training courses and hosts workshops, scientific days, and awareness sessions for the local community.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com...Q/s1600/Queen-Rania-6.jpg

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2019, 08:18:11 PM »

Star Rita.  Smiley

I love Rania's outfit, it's very beautiful and elegant and the shape/cut is modern too.  Thumb up

I hope she stopped complaining in public.  Secret There's nothing to win with that.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2019, 08:33:43 PM »

Rania looks so much better when she wears traditional Jordanian clothes and puts the make up on with a lighter hand.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2019, 08:54:12 PM »

Star Rita.  Smiley

I love Rania's outfit, it's very beautiful and elegant and the shape/cut is modern too.  Thumb up

I hope she stopped complaining in public.  Secret There's nothing to win with that.
You are welcome  Star
I think as long as she not criticized she will be all nice and lovely  Roll Eyes

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2019, 09:38:51 PM »

Rania looks so much better when she wears traditional Jordanian clothes and puts the make up on with a lighter hand.

ITA. She should really wear more often and also internationally not only at home.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2019, 09:41:16 PM »

Star Rita.  Smiley

You are welcome  Star
I think as long as she not criticized she will be all nice and lovely  Roll Eyes

It's a pity that Rania seems to be one of those special snowflakes too. In her position she could really help people and make some difference.

Sadly a lot of her money seem to be invested either in new ugly designer clothes or in her doctors for a new face.
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2019, 04:21:55 AM »

Star Rita.  Smiley

You are welcome  Star

It's a pity that Rania seems to be one of those special snowflakes too. In her position she could really help people and make some difference.

Sadly a lot of her money seem to be invested either in new ugly designer clothes or in her doctors for a new face.

So that's where taxes are going  Spiteful Spiteful Princess frog2
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2019, 11:41:12 AM »

Star Rita.  Smiley

You are welcome  Star

So that's where taxes are going  Spiteful Spiteful Princess frog2

Laughing Star
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2019, 11:55:30 PM »

Can anyone guess how tall is Hussein?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: November 07, 2019, 07:47:11 PM »

Can anyone guess how tall is Hussein?
No idea but he is not that tall,next to his father he is of the same high and King Abdullah is a rather very short man

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2019, 09:04:43 PM »

Queen Rania attended the opening of the new session of the Parliament

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: November 11, 2019, 06:39:57 AM »

Queen Rania attended the opening of the new session of the Parliament

She really is her own worst enemy. Is there nothing in her wardrobe that is worthy of re-wear?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2019, 08:19:55 AM »

She really is her own worst enemy. Is there nothing in her wardrobe that is worthy of re-wear?
[/quote]

Nope  Dead

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: November 11, 2019, 08:47:24 AM »

[/b]

Nope  Dead

G Snare
[/quote]

Can you imagine how big her wardrobe would be right now? She could probably fit the whole Petra in it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: