Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 68810 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2019, 06:52:16 PM »

Raina is a beautiful lady but she needs to stop with all the fillers and Botox etc she is having. She’ll soon have a tight, shiny face if she’s not careful. Her and Charlene or Monaco could learn some lessons in restraint. Or find a better doctor who won’t let you leave their surgery looking like this.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2019, 06:59:13 PM »

I’m amused with myself because I had only stated a post ago that Rania should wear traditional outfits more and lo and behold, she did!  Grin
She maybe rea the RD 
She do wore radiational clothes sometimes but just in jordan unfortenatly

Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2019, 04:19:51 AM »

I’m amused with myself because I had only stated a post ago that Rania should wear traditional outfits more and lo and behold, she did!  Grin

She does wear traditional outfits often when she visits such charitable organizations within Jordan. What irks me is that she doesn't bother wearing them outside of Jordan to showcase her own culture and designers. It compels me to believe that she has compartmentalized two separate images for two different audiences. For Jordanian events, she often wears traditional outfits that many would not question the price of. For international occasions, she believes (naively in my opinion) she won't be able to sell her 'beautiful and progressive queen' image in a caftan nor would she be relatable to western audiences so she spends an exorbitant amount of money on high end couture.   
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2019, 10:03:56 PM »

Harper's Bazaar Arabia made a special interview with Queen Rania of Jordan on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of Their Majesties' enthronement and coronation. The interview was made by the former editor of Harper's Bazaar, Louise Nichole. The full interview including 10 pages may be read from Harper's Bazaar issue dated March 1.

In an exclusive interview for the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Queen Rania has offered some insight into her sartorial choices. “I am very passionate about my work, and the clothes I wear don’t have any bearing on that," she explains. "I am also very mindful that I have a duty to represent my country well. So, rather than follow the latest trends, I aim to dress in a way that reflects who I am. I find that I’m most comfortable in modest wear – partly because of my position, but mostly because it feels right for me, as a woman."

In a series of portraits taken by Alexi Lubomirski ,the same photographer who captured the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's official engagement pictures, Rania wears a variety of labels including a green silky top and trousers by Layeur and a cream jumper and skirt by Hugo Boss. The interview was set at Al Husseinya Palace. New issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia which involves full interview of Queen Rania was put up for sale on March 1, 2019.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 09:50:20 AM »

Nice photos, but the lady doth protest too much methinks

Cool your jets, everyone
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2019, 10:50:32 AM »

Nice photos, but the lady doth protest too much methinks

So were these the "fashion" she got to display for free ? As she can't be called out for her $$$$ buying ?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2019, 01:54:20 PM »

There's nothing necessarily wrong with being into fashion. It would have been better to properly address the costs issue of her wardrobe, rather than pretend Queen Rania (who literally attended the Met ball in Valentino and is giving this interview to an actual fashion magazine, while posing in couture brands) couldn't care less about clothes.

That said, the velour tracksuit and tiara photo is giving me big ideas about updating my loungewear.

Cool your jets, everyone
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2019, 04:22:02 PM »

That olive tracksuit is the proof that a tiara does NOT turn everything to glam.
The suit is beyond hideous.
Seriously, if not for pictures, for what occasion could you wear this, besides a lazy afternoon at home?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2019, 04:55:53 PM »

That olive tracksuit is the proof that a tiara does NOT turn everything to glam.
The suit is beyond hideous.
Seriously, if not for pictures, for what occasion could you wear this, besides a lazy afternoon at home?

It does remind me of a 1970s style sofa.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2019, 07:09:02 PM »

In an era of fake news, Queen Rania warns that our human instinct to judge those different to ourselves has been amplified by social networks, leading to the global spread of false stereotypes and divisive discourse.“The danger here is substantial,” she says, “but is even more so when this online debate starts gaining ground offline; when negativity on Facebook or Twitter becomes fodder for negativity on the streets, schools or in conversations with friends and even strangers.” Her measured response is not to blame or ban social media itself but to reassess the way we use it. “The repercussions of misusing social media have already permeated our daily lives, and now we are a little in over our heads,” she cautions. “Our best bet is not to dial down our use of these platforms, but to become more discerning about what we are exposed to online. If destructive discourse is being brandished around us, we need to question whether it can be validated and think before we share in the conversation.”

At its most base level, social media can be an easy tool for bullying, and as an outspoken woman in the Arab world, Queen Rania is wide open to negativity and criticism, which she handles with grace and insight. “Listening to criticism is part of my job,” she smiles. “It’s important to respect all different viewpoints, and sometimes it’s the people who disagree with you who are able to point out something you may have overlooked. But criticism is constructive only when it is based on fact. Sadly, in today’s media landscape, false information can become irrefutable fact in a matter of hours.”

Didn't she get a few fashion bloggers run off the web for pointing out the costs of those clothes she wears but doesn't care about?

Cool your jets, everyone
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 08:47:02 PM »

In an era of fake news, Queen Rania warns that our human instinct to judge those different to ourselves has been amplified by social networks, leading to the global spread of false stereotypes and divisive discourse.“The danger here is substantial,” she says, “but is even more so when this online debate starts gaining ground offline; when negativity on Facebook or Twitter becomes fodder for negativity on the streets, schools or in conversations with friends and even strangers.” Her measured response is not to blame or ban social media itself but to reassess the way we use it. “The repercussions of misusing social media have already permeated our daily lives, and now we are a little in over our heads,” she cautions. “Our best bet is not to dial down our use of these platforms, but to become more discerning about what we are exposed to online. If destructive discourse is being brandished around us, we need to question whether it can be validated and think before we share in the conversation.”

At its most base level, social media can be an easy tool for bullying, and as an outspoken woman in the Arab world, Queen Rania is wide open to negativity and criticism, which she handles with grace and insight. “Listening to criticism is part of my job,” she smiles. “It’s important to respect all different viewpoints, and sometimes it’s the people who disagree with you who are able to point out something you may have overlooked. But criticism is constructive only when it is based on fact. Sadly, in today’s media landscape, false information can become irrefutable fact in a matter of hours.”

Didn't she get a few fashion bloggers run off the web for pointing out the costs of those clothes she wears but doesn't care about?
yes kind of

i think all this Harper's Bazaar's "Bazzare" is her response to the criticism with the attitude of IN YOUR FACE I AM QUEEN I WEAR WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN

she is shamless.... how we supposed to believe she is not that into fashion like she said when we saw that Magazine shots all in haute couture and posing like a Pro?

and the talk about the social media negativity OMG!!!!
isn't she the one always the first to be on any new social media:she was the first on facebook,the first on instagram,the first on Twitter....now those social media are bad? now she saw the negativity? now they give false image of the reality? well yes starting by your pages my dear all in them like you false and not like the real reality of your coutry

and i used to like her  Snore

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 08:57:42 AM »

yes kind of

i think all this Harper's Bazaar's "Bazzare" is her response to the criticism with the attitude of IN YOUR FACE I AM QUEEN I WEAR WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN

she is shamless.... how we supposed to believe she is not that into fashion like she said when we saw that Magazine shots all in haute couture and posing like a Pro?

and the talk about the social media negativity OMG!!!!
isn't she the one always the first to be on any new social media:she was the first on facebook,the first on instagram,the first on Twitter....now those social media are bad? now she saw the negativity? now they give false image of the reality? well yes starting by your pages my dear all in them like you false and not like the real reality of your coutry

and i used to like her  Snore

Star

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2019, 09:19:04 AM »

In case you were wondering

Slouch collar top, £485, slouchy trousers, £445, Boucheron tiara and sense of superiority? Priceless.

Cool your jets, everyone
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2019, 03:45:00 PM »

Slouch collar top, £485, slouchy trousers, £445, Boucheron tiara and sense of superiority? Priceless.
Don't you know? It's all borrowed  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2019, 05:17:15 PM »

Star
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: