Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 52782 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »

Hi, Rita! So long.  Hug
Welcome Jannah ! 
Is the CP not at uni or the army?
Thank you i miss ypu and the disscussion with you guys  Hug

Hussein finished his uni a couple of years ago if i am not mistaken since they always announce some army coursesthat he is supposed to attend  but sound like he never did  Roll Eyes
The rumours says now Abdullah and Rania are looking for a bride for him an arabic princess actually to restore their weaken position after Haya affaire

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2019, 06:34:35 PM »

Rania attending a meeting with members of the Jordan Entrepreneurship and Innovation Association in Amman.

Dress, Marni: c. £600 - £1100, depending on if she got it at sale prices

Shoes, Dior perspex heeled pumps

Face, botox. A lot of botox.

#teambarrensponger
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2019, 06:38:15 PM »

GOSH!! She got Selvester Stalone lips now  Nerves

Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2019, 07:11:45 PM »

Matrimonial alliances,well well. Let's wait and see.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2019, 09:36:10 PM »

Hi, Rita! So long.  Hug
Welcome Jannah ! 

Hussein finished his uni a couple of years ago if i am not mistaken since they always announce some army coursesthat he is supposed to attend  but sound like he never did  Roll Eyes
The rumours says now Abdullah and Rania are looking for a bride for him an arabic princess actually to restore their weaken position after Haya affaire

I'm sure Mo has someone available. Don't know though if he'll give anyone to the Jordans at the moment.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2019, 12:30:49 AM »

Hi, Rita! So long.  Hug
Welcome Jannah ! 

I'm sure Mo has someone available. Don't know though if he'll give anyone to the Jordans at the moment.
loooool
sure he will keep his family as far as possible from the Hachimete from now on

the rumours says it could be from Qatar as Jordan try to restore their relation with them or maybe Kuweit,some says Abdullah already talked to Mohammed VI about one of his nieces not sure wich one

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2019, 01:46:26 AM »

Hi, Rita! So long.  Hug
Welcome Jannah !  
Thank you i miss ypu and the disscussion with you guys  Hug

Hussein finished his uni a couple of years ago if i am not mistaken since they always announce some army coursesthat he is supposed to attend  but sound like he never did  Roll Eyes

loooool

the rumours says it could be from Qatar as Jordan try to restore their relation with them or maybe Kuweit,some says Abdullah already talked to Mohammed VI about one of his nieces not sure wich one

Where'd you hear that rumor from? I really doubt they'd sell their son to the influence of some other country. Haya wasn't an heir, Hussein is. If they want to strengthen their position, Hussein could marry a cousin, which was common among the Hashemites.
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2019, 01:58:48 AM »

Her recent interview with Hello Magazine is just full of lies it's ridiculous.

"I have never really been big on birthdays."

Yeah right, Rania. What about the millions of dollars you spent on your 40th birthday with 600+ guests you flew on private jet from all around the world?

"I don't like being the center of attention."

Ok, but why do you keep wearing thousands of dollars worth of designer clothing and jewelry on your royal engagements? Why attend celebrity events with hundreds of cameras clicking on your face? You're a queen of a country surviving on foreign aid and yet you're canoodling with celebrities in your designer gown. Don't like attention my ass.

Exactly

This anger came to a head when Rania held a lavish 40th birthday party in the Wadi Rum desert, Jordanís answer to Monument Valley. Six hundred guests were flown in from all over the world. Two giant figureĎ40ís were beamed on to mountainous outcrops ó although the neighbouring villages donít even have electricity. Locals still speak of the water used to dampen down the sand so that the guests could walk more easily, though there were desperate water shortages nearby.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2011/03/queens-gambit/

Obviously there's one rule for the peasants and one for the royals. I just don't know why Abdullah let's her get away with this.

Does he sanction her behavior or is he even worth just like her?

The entire clan strikes me as people who live lavishly while the rest of their population struggles. Rania happens to be the one who is front and centre since Abdullah's succession since she's the "glamorous" one. I'm guessing their kids aren't living in the dorms and surviving on ramen while attending college in the US.

Unfortunately, her eldest daughter has [inherited Rania's] expensive taste, for someone in college with no official royal duties.
You mean Imane?
As far as i know she left the college;she failed in all her exams  Clown
She is back to Jordan doing nothing at all (she can at least look at her cousin princess Raja and takes notes)
The whole Abdullah and Rania family/clan are out of touch with reality;the CP Hussein seems intersted in instagram posts and stories more than his duties,Imane is a failure,i don't know for the young Hachem but only Salma sticking me as intersting..their parents lost it totally they are in very very deep whol especially after Haya fiasco you can see it in Abdullah face he aged like 10 years since his sister escaoe.

And Jannah welcome with us  Star

Yeah, Iman doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the bunch. I LOVE Salma though! I have high hopes for her. I don't know what to think about Hussein, he doesn't have any significant achievements; didn't even graduate from either Georgetown or that military school (whose name escapes me) with honors unlike his uncles. Hussein left a sour taste in my mouth when he magically showed interest in the King Hussein Cancer Foundation during the Aladdin premier (with massive press coverage) when he never did before, but whatever.

You're right about the King. He has aged so much in the last few months! For some reason, I like Ghida's kids more than Rania's

**shrug shoulders

Thanks for the welcome, Rita!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 03:02:18 AM by Jannah » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2019, 03:36:09 AM »

Hi, Rita! So long.  Hug
Welcome Jannah !  
Thank you i miss ypu and the disscussion with you guys  Hug

Hussein finished his uni a couple of years ago if i am not mistaken since they always announce some army coursesthat he is supposed to attend  but sound like he never did  Roll Eyes

loooool

Where'd you hear that rumor from? I really doubt they'd sell their son to the influence of some other country. Haya wasn't an heir, Hussein is. If they want to strengthen their position, Hussein could marry a cousin, which was common among the Hashemites.
Heard that from random social media accounts..yet as i asaid they are only rumours and let's wait and see.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2019, 03:44:56 AM »

Her recent interview with Hello Magazine is just full of lies it's ridiculous.

"I have never really been big on birthdays."

Yeah right, Rania. What about the millions of dollars you spent on your 40th birthday with 600+ guests you flew on private jet from all around the world?

"I don't like being the center of attention."

Ok, but why do you keep wearing thousands of dollars worth of designer clothing and jewelry on your royal engagements? Why attend celebrity events with hundreds of cameras clicking on your face? You're a queen of a country surviving on foreign aid and yet you're canoodling with celebrities in your designer gown. Don't like attention my ass.

Exactly

This anger came to a head when Rania held a lavish 40th birthday party in the Wadi Rum desert, Jordanís answer to Monument Valley. Six hundred guests were flown in from all over the world. Two giant figureĎ40ís were beamed on to mountainous outcrops ó although the neighbouring villages donít even have electricity. Locals still speak of the water used to dampen down the sand so that the guests could walk more easily, though there were desperate water shortages nearby.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2011/03/queens-gambit/

Obviously there's one rule for the peasants and one for the royals. I just don't know why Abdullah let's her get away with this.

Does he sanction her behavior or is he even worth just like her?

The entire clan strikes me as people who live lavishly while the rest of their population struggles. Rania happens to be the one who is front and centre since Abdullah's succession since she's the "glamorous" one. I'm guessing their kids aren't living in the dorms and surviving on ramen while attending college in the US.

Unfortunately, her eldest daughter has [inherited Rania's] expensive taste, for someone in college with no official royal duties.
You mean Imane?
As far as i know she left the college;she failed in all her exams  Clown
She is back to Jordan doing nothing at all (she can at least look at her cousin princess Raja and takes notes)
The whole Abdullah and Rania family/clan are out of touch with reality;the CP Hussein seems intersted in instagram posts and stories more than his duties,Imane is a failure,i don't know for the young Hachem but only Salma sticking me as intersting..their parents lost it totally they are in very very deep whol especially after Haya fiasco you can see it in Abdullah face he aged like 10 years since his sister escaoe.

And Jannah welcome with us  Star

Yeah, Iman doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the bunch. I LOVE Salma though! I have high hopes for her. I don't know what to think about Hussein, he doesn't have any significant achievements; didn't even graduate from either Georgetown or that military school (whose name escapes me) with honors unlike his uncles. Hussein left a sour taste in my mouth when he magically showed interest in the King Hussein Cancer Foundation during the Aladdin premier (with massive press coverage) when he never did before, but whatever.

You're right about the King. He has aged so much in the last few months! For some reason, I like Ghida's kids more than Rania's

**shrug shoulders

Thanks for the welcome, Rita!
Star  Star for all this

Imane is your typical spoiled brat imo,she doesn't seems to have any intersting vision of her futur or what she want to do with her life unlike her sister Salma.
Hussein lack of maturity and cant be taken seriously,i think he doesn't have the charism...he seems like he doesn't know how serious his postion is.

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2019, 05:02:29 AM »

Imane is your typical spoiled brat imo,she doesn't seems to have any intersting vision of her futur or what she want to do with her life unlike her sister Salma.
Hussein lack of maturity and cant be taken seriously,i think he doesn't have the charism...he seems like he doesn't know how serious his postion is.
[/quote]

Right? I mean what college student needs 700 dollar gucci shoes and 1000 dollar chloe trousers for an unofficial outing no less? She seems to like the privilege and none of the responsibility. These royals (not just the Rania's kids) should prove their worth of the privilege they're given by the state imo.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2019, 04:25:59 PM »

Right? I mean what college student needs 700 dollar gucci shoes and 1000 dollar chloe trousers for an unofficial outing no less? She seems to like the privilege and none of the responsibility. These royals (not just the Rania's kids) should prove their worth of the privilege they're given by the state imo.
[/quote]
I totally agree.
Although to be honest there are some bright examples in the family like Princess Raja and her brothers i just looove those kids their parents (princess Ghaida and Prince Talal ) did a great job raising them.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2019, 04:29:58 PM »

September 5, 2019, in order to celebrate the start of the new school year, Queen Rania visited Al Dulayl in Zarqa Governorate, where she attended a school fair called "Back-to-School Health Fair". There, The Queen received information about the impact of the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) Healthy Kitchen Project on the local community. Afterwards, The Queen visited Prince Abdullah Bin Al-Hussein District Secondary Mixed School. Then, The Queen visited Al Dulaylís Healthy Kitchen, operated by Al Dulayl Womenís Association for Special Education.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2019, 04:33:52 PM »

I like her outfit.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2019, 06:44:33 PM »

This is why I liked Rania from the first moment I read about her, I love when she incorporates traditional patterns in her outfit and she always seems so warm towards the people she meets and it seems that she is involved with some great causes in her country. I know that many of you have different opinion on Rania, but my first impressions about her were more than positive and it's hard to see her in any other way.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: