Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 30800 times)
Malenkaya

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »

This is why I liked Rania from the first moment I read about her, I love when she incorporates traditional patterns in her outfit and she always seems so warm towards the people she meets and it seems that she is involved with some great causes in her country. I know that many of you have different opinion on Rania, but my first impressions about her were more than positive and it's hard to see her in any other way.

I actually agree that Rania does her job well. She was one of the first royals that jumped out at me outside of the BRF. She actually seems to understand exactly what her role is and is sincere. That is fairly rare. That being said, she could do her job for much less. I'm pretty sure she could do the job just as well without the crazy expensive clothing and over the top parties.

It's all about optics. Monarchies have learned this throughout the centuries. The culture has changed and anyone can find out how much her wardrobe costs in under 2 minutes or that her 40th birthday party was extremely extravagant for a place like Jordan. None of the monarchies seem to have caught up to the social media age and figured out how to game the system yet.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2019, 07:42:42 PM »

Her face from reminds  me of what Rod Stewart’s face looks like right now
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2019, 09:37:51 PM »

Really? It's Caitlyn Jenner for me!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2019, 11:13:13 PM »

This is why I liked Rania from the first moment I read about her, I love when she incorporates traditional patterns in her outfit and she always seems so warm towards the people she meets and it seems that she is involved with some great causes in her country. I know that many of you have different opinion on Rania, but my first impressions about her were more than positive and it's hard to see her in any other way.

I actually agree that Rania does her job well. She was one of the first royals that jumped out at me outside of the BRF. She actually seems to understand exactly what her role is and is sincere. That is fairly rare. That being said, she could do her job for much less. I'm pretty sure she could do the job just as well without the crazy expensive clothing and over the top parties.

It's all about optics. Monarchies have learned this throughout the centuries. The culture has changed and anyone can find out how much her wardrobe costs in under 2 minutes or that her 40th birthday party was extremely extravagant for a place like Jordan. None of the monarchies seem to have caught up to the social media age and figured out how to game the system yet.
Honestly, I thought that Jordan is a super rich country. It's only the last year that I learned that the truth is far from this. So, now I understand that she is a big spender but I still believe she does her job very well.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2019, 07:37:53 AM »

Haha. So true
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2019, 12:37:58 PM »

Nailed it  Star  Star

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2019, 08:07:18 PM »

She has been dressing a bit edgy the last couple of years, but in general she is still quite stylish and one of the very few women married to a royal who knows how to dress. The other two in my book are Beatrice of Monaco and Tatiana of Greece, off course the look also helps on these three women.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: