Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 - Benedikte NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 6616 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:31:22 PM »

As the Patron of SOS Children's Villages, Danish Princess Benedikte visited Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS Company in Copenhagen on January 14, 2019. Xellia Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on providing clinically effective anti-infective treatments against. Xellia Pharmaceuticals has been supporting SOS Children’s Villages, an independent social development organization founded in 1949 to help children in the aftermath of World War II.

royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:48 PM »

She's lovely as always
mariposa
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:19:52 PM »

Nice. Such an amazing cause.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »

Benedikte has a book coming out...

https://www.dagbladet.no/...ke-det-spor-godt/71014923

It is in the chapter that has been named "Princess Benedikte about the jetset" that she criticizes hard the development in the royal houses, writes Ekstra Bladet.

Among other things, she believes the royal wardrobes have become increasingly expensive, which she thinks is an unfortunate development.

- When we are out on an event, we are there to promote a case. We are there to give a mention in the good case service and to support the organization in question. Therefore, we should not dress in a very expensive and extravagant outfit. I don't think that's a good track, she writes in the book.

Whistle Whistle Whistle

faulty DNA
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 04:16:57 PM »

It is in the chapter that has been named "Princess Benedikte about the jetset" that she criticizes hard the development in the royal houses, writes Ekstra Bladet.

Among other things, she believes the royal wardrobes have become increasingly expensive, which she thinks is an unfortunate development.

- When we are out on an event, we are there to promote a case. We are there to give a mention in the good case service and to support the organization in question. Therefore, we should not dress in a very expensive and extravagant outfit. I don't think that's a good track, she writes in the book.

Whistle Whistle Whistle

Poor thing. She doesn’t realize that royals are now celebrities (at least in their own minds), and there are very few “good case” events, just red carpet events.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 05:15:37 PM »

Whistle Whistle Whistle

Poor thing. She doesn’t realize that royals are now celebrities (at least in their own minds), and there are very few “good case” events, just red carpet events.

Princess Benedikte deserves more than one  :star. for this. The older royals indeed are more about the actual work than about fashion. Though I think is press is also not innocent. Whether it's Leti, Mary, Kate, or Maxima...the first thing they'll notice is what they wear.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2019, 07:42:31 PM »

She's called the "Princess of the Time."
CPM's screams must have created some window repair work for the royal residential restorationists.

https://www.newmyroyals.c...dikte-opened-special.html
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 06:43:08 PM »

Very nice new photos released of the birthday girl:

faulty DNA
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 08:56:32 PM »

She looks lovely. Smiley

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2019, 10:26:48 PM »

I saw a quote from Margrethe today; she supposedly said that Benedikte always has perfect hair because her hair is afraid of her telling it off Laugh bounce I have always thought the best thing about the DRF is the relationship between Marge and her sisters so it’s a lovely quote Smiley

Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2019, 11:25:32 PM »

Before their generation, female royals used to have extensive wardrobes and would be given -- to be worn and shown-- the most extravagant jewellery ( some belonging to the DRF). I don't know how much money some revered queens spend on their clothes, but they certainly try to wear as many different models in varied  colours as needed for each season or working year. Some become repeats in due time. Also, in olden times, just a few pictures in B&W ,if any,  would be taken, so they could hold audiences wearing the same outfit for months and nobody would notice. If modern royals did that, they would be accused of belittling,  not caring about their guests and sabotaging the work of the media: I remember royal girlfriends wearing the same clothes to work every single day so that their photos would not arouse interest. I remember a royal being accused of resorting to repeats just to bother photo agencies  and magazines --their words.Sometimes unfortunately for female royals, cameras are constantly focused on them.Whether we like them or not, whether they deserve it or not, they receive blows from all sides.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »

I saw a quote from Margrethe today; she supposedly said that Benedikte always has perfect hair because her hair is afraid of her telling it off Laugh bounce I have always thought the best thing about the DRF is the relationship between Marge and her sisters so it’s a lovely quote Smiley

ITA great quote 

BTW, interesting photos that are displayed that we are ' allowed ' to see. None I can see are of her and Richard....

two I can spot are of Natalie (is that the name of her youngest daughter with horse riding history...? ) one of her father (on her right at her desk) but none of anyone esle taht I can see.....

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2019, 07:16:09 AM »

The birthday gala:

No Marie or Joachim...

faulty DNA
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 07:28:46 AM »

Bene is always so elegant, as are her daughter's here.

No comment on Mares.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 09:15:25 AM »

Benedikte looked fab. Marge looked pretty good. I like the way Mosh and Floppy Fred look like they are holding hands but just have their fists balled.

faulty DNA
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: