Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 178321 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: May 01, 2019, 03:13:53 PM »

... and all her sun damage is magically gone
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: May 01, 2019, 03:23:30 PM »

They photoshopped her earlobe on the cover!
Laughing Laughing
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: May 01, 2019, 04:53:35 PM »

They photoshopped her arms and her skin as well. No way she has arms that are lean like that and her skin has sun damage.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: May 01, 2019, 05:49:41 PM »

Beautiful pictures! Not sure that they've been photoshopped extensively, but I think the photographer has made some excellent choices regarding the lighting and photographing angles and she looks very pretty. Excellent fashion choices and I miss seeing her in those clothes she's wearing.

By the way, patron of sustainable fashion my @$$!  Ranting She's only a patron of exuberant spending, splashing thousands of dollars on brand new outfits every single month, almost never recycling any clothes (unless Haberdash is considered recycling) and she wears real fur and real snake and croc skin accessories.

I am not expecting her to have 20 items in her closet, but occasionally wearing H&M, altering some of her gala dresses and riding a bicycle to take her twins to school does not make an environmentalist crown princess!
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: May 01, 2019, 08:12:48 PM »

i thought that skirt was from the nyc trip when i saw them going in that evening.  she seemed to look good then, but now looking at the picture, that top really doesn't  seem to go w/ that kind of skirt.  fred was very friendly.  i was with the photographers and i called his name and he looked over and smiled.  probably could've gotten in w/ the photographers, but was afraid of getting caught!

as it is another royaldish member actually did get in to the event.  she didn't stay for cocktails, though.

thanks hermione.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: May 01, 2019, 10:21:59 PM »

Does sustainable fashion include spending god knows how much on new clothes and jewellery all the time? 🤔

no but parading a different (altered) face shows MEDiana as trifty  Crazy

G Smiley

I've not read the article but I assume it's all about selling discounted designer gear through your friend's vintage shop in order to stretch your apenage a wee bit further. That's the only sustainability I see.
[/quote]

FC, I've just worked out the ' sustainability' bit. It is recycling Floppy frodo to any and all events as much as possible.

Real contributor to climate change  Thumb up Yes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2019, 12:39:23 AM »

That is heavily photoshopped.  Hardly any wrinkles and we know she has lots.  And you can't photoshop that man hand of hers.

More photos

I can't believe that old dress still fits or perhaps she is. making use of some paneling magic.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2019, 08:17:31 AM »

Maybe it's not fully closed in the back ... just stitched together with 2-3 cm inbetween the fabric halves ...?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2019, 09:13:48 AM »

No Kaiserin, the sides match.
I think the pictures have turned out very nice. Of course they are photoshopped, but all royals, celebs and nowadays even major politicians are photoshopped to look wrinkle free, beautiful and glowing. (to quote the young son of a friend, who upon meeting a political candidate, he had previously only seen on election posters and Promotion Clips, asked : "Are you Mr. X's daddy?")
The selection of pics is good, she looks nice, friendly and very expensive and elegant.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2019, 12:04:04 PM »

They've photoshopped her feral multiple ear piercings out!
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: May 03, 2019, 02:00:50 AM »

I dunno.
A grown woman sprawling about, making little moues and beaming delightedly for a camera?
Looks so show-offy to me.  Roll Eyes
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: May 04, 2019, 03:46:42 AM »

They've photoshopped her feral multiple ear piercings out!

Her earlobes look weird  Nerves theyve photoshopped any piercing
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2019, 10:34:35 PM »

May 6
Yrma attended the launch of the UNFPAs State of World Population Report in Copenhagen

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

#TeamTessy4Lyfe

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: May 07, 2019, 06:27:47 PM »

Mother of four Mary attending the launch of UNFPA World Population Report 2019 with an old Zara jacket and a new forehead

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: May 08, 2019, 01:02:18 AM »

MEDiana's face looks like Faye Dunnaway's - after she's had all her changes made to it  Blink  Dead

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: