Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 93949 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: May 28, 2019, 01:53:46 AM »

So another altered dress in Mary's wardrobe?

yeah. haberdash couldn't sell it.

G Smiley

Laugh bounce
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: May 30, 2019, 04:26:12 PM »

May 29
Yrma visited the National Grief Center in Copenhagen
She met with Chairman Peter Engelbrekt and volunteers who all have had personal experienced with grief. The Danish National Center for Grief was founded in 2017 by BÝrn, Unge & Sorg, a Danish organization, which has provided specialized counseling and treatment to grieving children, teens, young adults and their families. The Crown Princess is the patron of The Danish National Center for Grief.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: May 30, 2019, 04:50:38 PM »

You call the national grief centre and you get Mosh.

"Have you considered tearing up your dead granny's letters? I found that really therapeutic myself..."

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: May 30, 2019, 04:56:25 PM »

May 29
She met with Chairman Peter Engelbrekt and volunteers who all have had personal experienced with grief. The Danish National Center for Grief was founded in 2017 by BÝrn, Unge & Sorg, a Danish organization, which has provided specialized counseling and treatment to grieving children, teens, young adults and their families. The Crown Princess is the patron of The Danish National Center for Grief.

Making Mary patron of particularly that center is laughable as not to say a slap in the face of those working there or coming there for help.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: May 30, 2019, 05:26:08 PM »

Long, tailored jackets that are screaming to be matched with the trouser or skirt they came with at the store.
Why does she think these business jackets go with soft, frou-frou feminine dresses? The dress with the white jacket is practically evening wear.

[

Flouncy floral dress, black stilettos, black suit jacket... yikes.

Both are beautiful dresses! If I had to pair them with a jacket, I would choose a short jacket, to stress out the waist and not hide the skirt.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: May 31, 2019, 12:39:54 AM »

Long, tailored jackets that are screaming to be matched with the trouser or skirt they came with at the store.
Why does she think these business jackets go with soft, frou-frou feminine dresses? The dress with the white jacket is practically evening wear.

[

Flouncy floral dress, black stilettos, black suit jacket... yikes.

Both are beautiful dresses! If I had to pair them with a jacket, I would choose a short jacket, to stress out the waist and not hide the skirt.

But madame doesn't have a waist...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: May 31, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »

May 29

Making Mary patron of particularly that center is laughable as not to say a slap in the face of those working there or coming there for help.

Empathy is not Mary's strong suit!
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: May 31, 2019, 03:00:59 PM »

You call the national grief centre and you get Mosh.

"Have you considered tearing up your dead granny's letters? I found that really therapeutic myself..."

Laugh bounce  got it in one Crayola!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: June 04, 2019, 07:03:53 PM »

Mosh is in Canada for Women Deliver, giving a key note speech on toxic masculinity

Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: June 04, 2019, 07:16:56 PM »

Future Crayon, I just spit out my drink! LOL@ toxic masculinity!!!

I really love that lady's knitted shawl there. Such a great color scheme!
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: June 04, 2019, 07:20:51 PM »

Sorry I hate that ardent feminism of men are responsible for all bad and evil etc.

Also Yrma should better not forgot whom she's owing her status to.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: June 04, 2019, 08:05:37 PM »

Future Crayon, I just spit out my drink! LOL@ toxic masculinity!!!

I really love that lady's knitted shawl there. Such a great color scheme!

It's crochet and the yarn used is probably a unikat with colour gradient.  https://www.google.com/se...&biw=1536&bih=674

The pattern looks so familiar to me, but I can't remember what it's called.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: June 04, 2019, 08:50:05 PM »

Sorry I hate that ardent feminism of men are responsible for all bad and evil etc.

Its more helping men unlearn self destructive tendencies, I think. Fred would be a good model. He's unlearned those toxic masculine traits of ambition, drive, hard work, family loyalty...

caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: June 05, 2019, 03:49:11 AM »

Its more helping men unlearn self destructive tendencies, I think. Fred would be a good model. He's unlearned those toxic masculine traits of ambition, drive, hard work, family loyalty...

That's because he's married someone with Toxic Masculinity.  Supercontent We all know of Moshpit ulta masculine traits.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: June 09, 2019, 02:29:54 AM »

Exactly!! I mean, with respect, her entire life is due to a man, her title wealth, family etc. She also married into one of the oldest monarchies in the world, a concept that is traditionally patriarchal, and historically rather sexist and misogynistic. Just having her there making that speech is horrendously hypocritical and an insult to those (men, women and other genders) who have been victims of things such as domestic violence or sexual violence perpetrated by a male. Her position in society renders her credibility.  Nono
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: