Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 173165 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: June 22, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »

June 17
Yrma visited the new buildings of psychiatry of Aarhus University Hospital in Skejby in Aarhus.
The psychiatric ward of Aarhus University Hospital was moved from Riiskov to the new buildings in Skejby. The new Skejby Psychiatry Center of Aarhus University Hospital has 257 beds.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: June 22, 2019, 08:17:21 PM »

June 17
Yrma avisited the TrygFonden's Family House at the Regional Hospital Hammel Neurocenter (HN) in Aarhus.
The Danish foundation TrygFonden established the family house for families with children who suffer from a prolonged illness. The family house was created for the families of children hospitalized at the Hammel Neurocenter following a brain injury. Thus, the families have the opportunity to have a safe base near their child. The new family house can host eight families and they each have their own apartment plus a number of communal facilities.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2019, 08:19:10 PM »

June 20
Yrma visited Danish Heart Foundation (Hjerteforeningen) and the Children's Heart Foundation (Børnehjertefonden) in order to get information about ongoing activites and and the association's efforts for the children.
She also viewed to the children's book, "Something on the Heart", which is published to help children and their families. Yrma is the patron of Danish Heart Foundation which is the second biggest patient organization of Denmark. The Foundation is a non-profit organization and it was founded back in 1962.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2019, 08:24:18 PM »

June 22
Yrma participated in the Mary Foundation and Save the Child's Free for Bullying Child Relay.
In Free of Bullying The Children's Relay participates children aged 0-13 on a one kilometer long route. The stake has been held since 2007 with the purpose of showing that a relay, like the fight against bullying, requires cooperation."

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: June 23, 2019, 06:35:21 AM »

Wearing studio greasepaint plastered all over her face for a run. Who does that?
karma chamelion

Big Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: June 23, 2019, 07:07:31 AM »

^ A shriveled up old prune who's trying to look dewy and youthful?
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: June 23, 2019, 08:40:38 AM »

PeDe, a huge thank you for bringing up to date with Yrma's latest activities  Star Star Star

I still remember the days when we scanned the royal calendar and opened single threads for each engagement days in advance - and then had like 10 - 20 pages of discussion and pics. Those days are gone  Grin  It seems Mary does not generate much interest these days. She was in Canada and we only had a handful of comments?

Her next big coverage will either be her 50th birthday (if she chooses to throw a big party with European royalty in attendance (although I don't think she wan't to draw attention to her age )) - or the coronation once Frederik becomes king.

But I do like the engagements she did recently, including the relay. At least she's doing something. And going out meeting the public is always a good thing for a royal in my opinion.

She's super skinny, her face looks old and she should cut her hair. That's all I've got.

chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: June 23, 2019, 12:15:40 PM »

PeDe, a huge thank you for bringing up to date with Yrma's latest activities  Star Star Star

I still remember the days when we scanned the royal calendar and opened single threads for each engagement days in advance - and then had like 10 - 20 pages of discussion and pics. Those days are gone  Grin  It seems Mary does not generate much interest these days. She was in Canada and we only had a handful of comments?

Her next big coverage will either be her 50th birthday (if she chooses to throw a big party with European royalty in attendance (although I don't think she wan't to draw attention to her age )) - or the coronation once Frederik becomes king.

But I do like the engagements she did recently, including the relay. At least she's doing something. And going out meeting the public is always a good thing for a royal in my opinion.

She's super skinny, her face looks old and she should cut her hair. That's all I've got.

so true - Mosh wishes she'd be charismatic as other youthful European Queens  Roll Eyes
By the way....there is no coronation ceremony in Denmark (this is probably why Mosh her wedding music for her entrance into the church... Whistle)
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: June 23, 2019, 03:17:17 PM »

She is really skinny and it is so unatural, I wonder what she eats and what her actual weight is, I reckon around 50 kilos which is way too low for her frame IMO
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: June 23, 2019, 03:25:51 PM »

June 22
Yrma participated in the Mary Foundation and Save the Child's Free for Bullying Child Relay.
In Free of Bullying The Children's Relay participates children aged 0-13 on a one kilometer long route. The stake has been held since 2007 with the purpose of showing that a relay, like the fight against bullying, requires cooperation."

full pancake-like makeup while running..........................what an Icon
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: June 23, 2019, 04:57:11 PM »

I remain amazed at the sun damage she got on her arms AFTER she moved to Denmark.  I actually think she would look more youthful if she gained about 10-15 pounds.  It would fill out her face and she would look younger
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: June 23, 2019, 06:56:55 PM »

I think there are body scrubs that help with removing so old cells and for overall healthy skin.

I'm kind of confused by the white spots ... they don't darken?  Like she had some spot laser treatments.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: June 23, 2019, 07:14:31 PM »

June 22

Despite a face full of war paint Mosh looks like her older sisters when they've just rolled out of bed.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: June 24, 2019, 03:53:36 AM »

...I'm kind of confused by the white spots ... they don't darken?  Like she had some spot laser treatments.

(respectfully snipped by me)

The white spots can be part of the varying pigmentation on skin that's inclined to freckle.
I have them myself, have done so ever since I was a child.
Just part of normal variation of humans' skin tone.

I wonder if she wore some kind of tinted sun-screen on her face that might give the appearance of makeup - I've used something like that.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: June 24, 2019, 02:14:42 PM »

...I'm kind of confused by the white spots ... they don't darken?  Like she had some spot laser treatments.

(respectfully snipped by me)

The white spots can be part of the varying pigmentation on skin that's inclined to freckle.
I have them myself, have done so ever since I was a child.
Just part of normal variation of humans' skin tone.

I wonder if she wore some kind of tinted sun-screen on her face that might give the appearance of makeup - I've used something like that.

It looks like severe sun damage - quite typical of an Australian.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: