Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 91843 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: July 10, 2019, 10:04:53 AM »

I'n afraid she can only do small Talk...She has no impressive cultural background behind her...she speaks danish very poorly after so many years!!!I'm really astonished by this fact...I'm learning danish myself.I'm good at learning languages.I studied English and Italian at university.And Spanish is my mother tongue.I have decided to learn Danish& Swedish;Well,at least I am trying...though I find Danish quite difficult,but I'm on my way...It is quite obvious Moshy is not keen on languages,but not to be able to speak a decent Danish after fourteen/fifteen years? I would be ashamed!!!

I must say that I disagree. She has an accent but no big problems with syntax and vocabulary. I don't understand why people keep saying she never understands when people speak Danish to her. In the beginning of her marriage, perhaps yes, but today no.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: July 10, 2019, 11:15:27 AM »

I'n afraid she can only do small Talk...She has no impressive cultural background behind her...she speaks danish very poorly after so many years!!!I'm really astonished by this fact...I'm learning danish myself.I'm good at learning languages.I studied English and Italian at university.And Spanish is my mother tongue.I have decided to learn Danish& Swedish;Well,at least I am trying...though I find Danish quite difficult,but I'm on my way...It is quite obvious Moshy is not keen on languages,but not to be able to speak a decent Danish after fourteen/fifteen years? I would be ashamed!!!

I must say that I disagree. She has an accent but no big problems with syntax and vocabulary. I don't understand why people keep saying she never understands when people speak Danish to her. In the beginning of her marriage, perhaps yes, but today no.

Didn't one of the servants let slip a few years ago that the household had to talk to her in English?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: July 10, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »

I haven't heard that.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: July 11, 2019, 11:14:39 AM »

Well,Dear Lille,I might be wrong,of course.But I have spoken to Danish people and they affirm that her Danish is quite poor and that she makes many basic mistakes regarding not only vocabulary,but also grammar and syntax....I don't really know,but I've read It many times in this board and others...Maybe some person on this board may help us to throw some light on this issue... Cool
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »

Well,Dear Lille,I might be wrong,of course.But I have spoken to Danish people and they affirm that her Danish is quite poor and that she makes many basic mistakes regarding not only vocabulary,but also grammar and syntax....I don't really know,but I've read It many times in this board and others...Maybe some person on this board may help us to throw some light on this issue... Cool

I'm a Dane myself and I only comment on what I hear when Mary speaks. At present time I don't think her Danish is poor. I know, as I have said before, that some say her Danish is awful. I just disagree.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: July 11, 2019, 09:37:41 PM »

It's all right, Lille.If you are a Dane yourself,you must know better than me ,of course....Congratulaciones for living in such a wonderful and beautiful country!I'm learning Danish at present,because I'd like to visit someday your incredible homeland,and Speaking Danish is important to me because I am fascinated with the history of your country since I studied some of It at University,when studying the Dane invasion of England,the Dane Law...and an important monarch,Knut the first...It's been a real pleasure talking with you.Tak!!! Champagne
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Yesterday at 07:03:22 PM »

Yesterday, Mosh officially opened Odense Flower Festival 2019. She was wearing a floral dress (very insightful...)
On a close-up pictures of her face you could see the deep lines around her face - good lord, she was flaunting the Grand Canyon of wrinkles...
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: Yesterday at 07:38:13 PM »

Newmyroyals has photos:

https://www.newmyroyals.c...ry-opened-odense.html?m=1

Mary is her usual self. Grinning like a maniac, making it all about herself and ignoring the other people.

I don't even want to comment on the dress. How Mary could think it would look good on her is beyond me.

BTW when reading the comments on the side I really have come to the conclusion that either a) I'm blind and don't know it yet or b) the commentators there and I are seeing two different persons.

How can anyone think/say Mary is stylish?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:47:58 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Yesterday at 07:44:04 PM »

As usual, the dress is ok on its own but she ruins it with that belt. It's not a particularly nice dress but she wrecked it.

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: Yesterday at 07:46:53 PM »

As usual, the dress is ok on its own but she ruins it with that belt. It's not a particularly nice dress but she wrecked it.

That's our Mosh, always snatching defeat from the jaws of sartorial victory.
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Yesterday at 07:47:26 PM »

Star

That's our Mosh, always snatching defeat from the jaws of sartorial victory.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: Yesterday at 08:25:32 PM »

August 15
Yrma officially opened Odense Flower Festival 2019.
This year, the Odense Flower Festival is organized under the theme “On a time travel: that brings focus on time”.

NEW (altered) Open-Back Floral Long-Sleeve Maxi dress by ROTATE, BIRGER CHRISTENSEN = $450

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Today at 12:51:49 AM »

Whoa, that is one ugly, busy fabric! Fresh fillers or just lots of PS? Thinking

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Today at 02:20:01 AM »

Belt looks too heavy for a dress in what appears to be a light-weight fabric.

That colour might have been better on the shoes, as a nice definition point.
ves

Baby Member

France France

Dont worry, marry a prince, be happy.

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Today at 10:26:38 AM »

When I look at this pic for example, I see a corset and not a belt!
This narrow waist is painful. I guess she can hardly breathe (whixh explains why her mouth is wide-opened).

This is her waist (that is no waist):

And she was young at this time. Her waist circumference has probably increased since.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: