Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 67670 times)
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2019, 06:53:02 AM »

maybe she looking for a new husband jensen ackles and jared padalecki
there both texas boyz she might be on the hunt for dean and sam winchester she might get lucky and land upon the show as a goul or a witch.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2019, 08:58:09 AM »

maybe she looking for a new husband jensen ackles and jared padalecki
there both texas boyz she might be on the hunt for dean and sam winchester she might get lucky and land upon the show as a goul or a witch.

Laughing Not much make-up needed for her on set then !

Star

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2019, 08:59:02 AM »

Mary is so boring to me now. She will either have to shave her head or divorce to keep my interest.

Or show up pregnant with a fifth kid.

Laugh bounce
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2019, 09:03:25 AM »

Mary is so boring to me now. She will either have to shave her head or divorce to keep my interest.

Or show up pregnant with a fifth kid.

Laugh bounce

I'm pretty sure she has toyed with the idea of a fifth child.....
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2019, 09:19:20 AM »

Still trying to figure out the purpose of this solo visit to Texas  Thinking

Enjoying 70 degree weather?

Fahrenheit I assume?  Wink Laugh bounce

LOL. Yes, Fahrenheit. 24 Celsius

It often confused me in the past.....Celcius (°C) minded as I am…. Wink Smiley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2019, 10:49:20 AM »

So interesting how Mary has just dropped off the radar.  No one cares about these visits anymore.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2019, 04:26:23 PM »

Could someone clear up something for me? I'm well aware my eyes aren't brilliant, but are the top fleshy bits of the blue dress cut outs out nude fabric? To me it looks cut out but on some photos it doesn't look too much like flesh?

I can't tell. From some angles is does look like that nude illusion fabric, from others, pure Mosh. It's a bad dress. Amateur home seamstresses have been kicked of the Great British Sewing Bee for dresses a hundred times better made

That's illusion netting, right?

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »

The skin on her arms Shocked
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2019, 05:20:58 PM »

I wonder if she's really angry she's not going on that trip to Argentina.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »

Could someone clear up something for me? I'm well aware my eyes aren't brilliant, but are the top fleshy bits of the blue dress cut outs out nude fabric? To me it looks cut out but on some photos it doesn't look too much like flesh?

I can't tell. From some angles is does look like that nude illusion fabric, from others, pure Mosh. It's a bad dress. Amateur home seamstresses have been kicked of the Great British Sewing Bee for dresses a hundred times better made

yes, and it looks cheap and horrid.

Nevermind the netting....her face  Yikes

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2019, 06:35:34 PM »

Wow her eyes look quite tight and wrinkled but guess that could just be her expression.
That flesh coloured netting looks a bit off have to say, hope its not an expensive dress as if so they’ve gone cheap and overcharged.
royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »

yes, and it looks cheap and horrid.

Nevermind the netting....her face  Yikes

Too bad... she's ruining her face....I like her face back then when she just a fiancee...more natural  Blink
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2019, 06:49:50 PM »

Forget the illusion netting... holy cow, she looks like crap!

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2019, 06:53:58 PM »

Forget the illusion netting... holy cow, she looks like crap!

I might think that, you might think that, but according to Australia's 'Now To Love':

And now for the main event! Princess Mary stunned in a divine blue gown as she attended a Gala Dinner at the Museum of Fine Arts. Featuring flattering silk fabric with shoulder cut-outs, this might be our favourite look of all time on the former Tasmanian beauty.

Paired with rings, bracelets and gorgeous crystal earrings - the heavenly ensemble was complete with these beautiful accessories!

The Danish royal visited the US state for a three-day visit sans Crown Prince Frederik, but going by each of her incredible looks, this royal oozed enough confidence for several royal officials in her own right.
The trip, which took place to promote Danish culture and business, was a very busy one for Princess Mary, who attended a myriad of events over the course of the visit.
From cocktail chic to daytime smart-casual, Mary made our heads turn with every breathtaking look she stepped out in.

Roll Eyes

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:08 PM »

I might think that, you might think that, but according to Australia's 'Now To Love':

... stunned in a divine blue gown ... featuring flattering silk fabric with shoulder cut-outs ...

Seriously ... if you read the above would you think it describes the lady on the left?
Or rather think they've looked at other pictures, like those in the middle or right?

But maybe it was a typo and they meant "flattening silk fabric" instead of "flattering silk fabric".
That I would subscribe.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: