Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 106203 times)
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: September 09, 2019, 03:31:46 AM »

How does Mary manage to look smug AND uncomfortable at the same time?
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: September 09, 2019, 04:04:46 AM »

How does Mary manage to look smug AND uncomfortable at the same time?
Gold!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: September 09, 2019, 12:01:10 PM »

Love love love the Kimono, it is fabulous. Was the ceremony held in her appartements? Such a fun idea: a PJ and Kimono ceremony…

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Gemsheal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: September 09, 2019, 01:39:57 PM »

Am I in the minority in genuinely liking the Kimono dress .. I think it makes herself look less starchy than usual.

I wish she wouldn't *always* drape her ears and wrists with glittery jangles, though. 
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: September 09, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »

I think the best part about the kimono dress is the colour. Mary is so in love in pastels but she should be wearing these rich colours. She has been better lately with her outfits but is still hit and miss. By wearing something that doesn't suit her colour-wise she can age herself by 15 yrs. Like the flag day ceremony. I know it is a formal event but the pancake makeup and pastel pink jacket did her no favours. I guess she is at the stage that having a permanent tan makes her look a bit younger.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: September 09, 2019, 03:02:43 PM »

I like the kimono dress ... next year ... on Isabella.
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: September 09, 2019, 03:04:49 PM »

Mosh visited the Psychiatric Center Copenhagen at Rigshospitalet in order to attend a summer concert in the center's garden. During the visit, she met with volunteers and patients. Mosh is the patron of the Danish Mental Health Fund.
look here: https://www.newmyroyals.c...-visited-psychiatric.html
She wore a repeat (wow, Mosh, what is it with all those repetitions? Are you seriously saving money?!...nobody is buying that stunt)
Dress first worn on August 29, 2019, when Fred and Mosh attended the premiere of "Address unknown" at the Royal Danish Playhouse.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: September 09, 2019, 10:36:07 PM »

Mosh visited the Psychiatric Center Copenhagen at Rigshospitalet in order to attend a summer concert in the center's garden. During the visit, she met with volunteers and patients. Mosh is the patron of the Danish Mental Health Fund.
look here: https://www.newmyroyals.c...-visited-psychiatric.html
She wore a repeat (wow, Mosh, what is it with all those repetitions? Are you seriously saving money?!...nobody is buying that stunt)
Dress first worn on August 29, 2019, when Fred and Mosh attended the premiere of "Address unknown" at the Royal Danish Playhouse.
Wow, she actually looks so lovely!!!!!! And much better than she looked in cinema-date with Fred.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: September 12, 2019, 05:04:09 AM »

September 11
Yrma visited Kvindehjemmet in Jagtvej together with members of Mary Foundation.
This visit was about the backpacks that Mary Foundation provides to all children moving to shelters with their mothers. Kvindehjemmet is Denmark’s largest women’s shelter, with room for 36 women and approximately 30 children. The Mary Foundation hands out a backpack with practical necessities and toys to every child who arrives at a crisis centre with their mother. This happens in close collaboration with Ole Kirk's Foundation and LOKK.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: September 12, 2019, 10:34:27 AM »

Good outfit, have always loved that blouse…

The largest home has place for 36 women and 30 children? Well I assume there a several such homes across Denmark? It sure appears to be a very small facility to me...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: September 12, 2019, 10:38:07 AM »

Good outfit, have always loved that blouse…

The largest home has place for 36 women and 30 children? Well I assume there a several such homes across Denmark? It sure appears to be a very small facility to me...

Yes, there are lots of them. And a couple of them have secret address.

https://levudenvold.dk/fo...tilbud/kvindekrisecentre/

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: September 12, 2019, 10:51:12 AM »

In the south of Germany these facilites are called Vera-Houses, having been put into existence by the Grand-duchess Vera of Russia at the turn of  the century.

Mary's life motto:
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: September 12, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »

its so sad that not everyone can feel safe in their home and its usually women and children who have to escape from their home. Abusive partners should be the ones who are taken away! But its good this kind of facilities are there and women have safe place to go in case of need.

I really like the color of Mary's blouse. Very pretty shade of blue and interesting design. Refreshingly nothing floral or oversized. Surprisingly good look.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: September 12, 2019, 03:16:42 PM »

She is finally toning down her look and wearing clothing that isn't so fussy. She still looks older than she is but that is from genetics.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: September 12, 2019, 05:43:13 PM »

I remember that the previous time we saw this blouse on Mary, it wasn't matched correctly, something was off. I don't remember the bottom of the previous outfit but this time Mary looks way better and it seems she wears less blush on her cheeks, which also helps.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: