Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2018 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 60752 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2018, 06:29:25 PM »

It must have been hard for QM knowing she was losing Alex and gaining someone like Mary.

The loss must have been even harder later on when the full extent of Mary's unsuitability was revealed.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2018, 07:35:00 PM »

It must have been hard for QM knowing she was losing Alex and gaining someone like Mary.

The loss must have been even harder later on when the full extent of Mary's unsuitability was revealed.

True, but then Marie arrived. Loves Joachim dearly, is a loving stepmother and mother, makes it work with Alex just beautifully, learned Danish in a jiffy, is great at her patronages, and is French. Daisy couldn't have asked for more.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2018, 01:53:19 PM »

True, but then Marie arrived. Loves Joachim dearly, is a loving stepmother and mother, makes it work with Alex just beautifully, learned Danish in a jiffy, is great at her patronages, and is French. Daisy couldn't have asked for more.

I wonder how often Marge wished that Jokke would have been born before Frodo. That would solve a lot of her problems.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2018, 08:03:02 PM »

I wonder how often Marge wished that Jokke would have been born before Frodo. That would solve a lot of her problems.

Or that she allowed Frodo to marry Katja. That would also solve lots of her problems. Frodo was at his best with Katja and probably, with a loving wife at his side, he would be doing a decent job imo. Marge would have two amazing DIL. And Denmark would have a "Princess dream team" with Crown Princess Katja and Princes Marie... Instead, they are all stuck with a bogan!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »

Or that she allowed Frodo to marry Katja. That would also solve lots of her problems. Frodo was at his best with Katja and probably, with a loving wife at his side, he would be doing a decent job imo. Marge would have two amazing DIL. And Denmark would have a "Princess dream team" with Crown Princess Katja and Princes Marie... Instead, they are all stuck with a bogan!

That's right but she did not know that he was at his best then ... and he picked Mares out of his own free will. She was not forced on him.
Alex clearly played a role as well - she understood what people wanted of her and played that part.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2021, 02:23:12 AM »

November 16
Living with Alex: Love flourishes
Countess Alexandra and Nicolai Peitersen practice living together. When he is in Denmark, he lives with her. When Nicolai Peitersen one day returns permanently to Denmark after many years abroad, he is ready to move in with Countess Alexandra, 57. And the couple has already practiced what it is like to share a morning newspaper, because when Peitersen is in Denmark, he lives at Alexandra's home.

This is confirmed by Alex's press adviser, Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen.

- "It is correct that Nicolai Peitersen lives with the countess, but we have no further comments", says the press adviser.

When they have not finally moved in together yet, it is because Nicolai Peitersen has not yet finished working abroad. He has lived in China for a number of years and according to the population register, he is still registered at the address in Wuhou District in Chengdu.

- "It is still at an early stage, but we are working on it", said Nicolai Peitersen, in relation to the question of sharing everyday life.

After Prince Nikolai has moved to Paris and Prince Felix has moved in with his grandmother at Amalienborg, Alexandra's house has become empty, so she is probably looking forward to Nicolai moving home for a permanent day with her. And there is control over the kids in relation to Peitersen.

- "I have met them - and they are unique", Peitersen has said.

Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

Wishing everyone a Happy and Bright New Year!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2021, 04:37:24 PM »

Curious - How come Felix is living with Marge?   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2021, 05:36:11 PM »

Curious - How come Felix is living with Marge?  

that was my question as well. It's the first time I hear that.

I know that Nikolai put his CPH apartment for sale, so Felix could not move in that one. Maybe he likes to be close to his grandmother.

CRAP...we are in the wrong thread, this is 2018   Crap

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2021, 08:31:21 PM »

LOl!!! Fell for it too. So considering it is 3 years later... how are those love birds doing?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2021, 12:57:52 AM »

Oh, the posts are actual, the thread is an old one, I'm looking now to repost the whole mess.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: