Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grimaldi - 2019 News & Events  (Read 21379 times)
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »

I am afraid you are right, Antiroyalist.
And it's quite sad, esp. taking into account that from the beginning CW looked nice and sensitive simple girl.
It seems she did not master the bumps of "this hard road"...
Lack of proper education and upbringing played a role and continue to play it now.
She is on the verge and, alas, and she is not Pr. Grace, who also had "some problems", but was able to cope with them in public.
I suppose that we should expect certain news the next year...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 09:23:28 AM by AunumnLeaves » Logged
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2019, 08:31:17 PM »

November 30
The Grimaldi's attended BeSafeMonaco Association's anniversary event at Café de Paris in Monte-Carlo.
BeSafeMonaco was founded two years ago by Camille Gottlieb and her friends Charlotte Marsan, Andrea Puzar, Laura Dias and Margaux Grundstein in order to educate young people and their parents about the dangers of drinking and driving.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »

it is an important cause that supports this young association, bravo to camille and her friends
about the look of the ladies; i like caroline outfit it's chanel and very elegant, pauline as always very pretty with an ugly dress, camille is elegant with her black dress and she has a nice hairdo
about marie, she is very pretty but doesn't know what suits her body shape
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2019, 12:16:15 PM »

I am so surprised, given Stephanie’s chequered history, and choice of partners, that her children have turned out so well! They all seem very nice, and seem to achieve a sense of normalcy and purpose in life.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2019, 08:41:15 AM »

one more pic of this event in gala magazine

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2019, 09:02:14 AM »

I am so surprised, given Stephanie’s chequered history, and choice of partners, that her children have turned out so well! They all seem very nice, and seem to achieve a sense of normalcy and purpose in life.

I think that Stephanie, like some people, can only do one thing and that thing is being a parent.

Better to be a master in one thing especially if that thing is parenthood, than an amateur in a plethora of things.
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2019, 04:17:08 PM »

I think that Stephanie, like some people, can only do one thing and that thing is being a parent.

Better to be a master in one thing especially if that thing is parenthood, than an amateur in a plethora of things.
I think Stephanie is a very decent person, very giving and open emotionally. It doesn't surprise me that her children turned out well. One doesn't have to confine oneself to only being good as a mother, even if one doesn't succeed as a musician og fashion designer. She is doing great work with the AIDS foundation and more. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2019, 04:29:52 PM »

I always thought that the norwegian "dancing with Angel and Shamans" princess was very alike Stephanie:
very emotional, a bit unstable, uncertain About her place in the world and monarchy and unconventional to even rebelling.
However Stephanie has turned a corner and she seems to be the more likable, the more down to earth and the more reasonable of the two.
I like that her daughter is lovely without adhering to the weight dictatorhip and the posing with duck lips..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
AunumnLeaves

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Yesterday at 05:47:25 AM »

I like to see that all of them are in good mood, relaxed and comfy with each other... nice atmosphere...
Red color is the best choice for Steph.
Camilla is a real beauty, she just needs to watch over her weight so that to keep good health in future.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:01:29 AM by AunumnLeaves » Logged
HolgerDanske

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Yesterday at 03:57:45 PM »

I think the good relationships with their fathers has helped.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: