Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 21150 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2019, 03:51:02 AM »

January 19
Joachim was among peers when he participated in a prize party for Danish motor sports on Saturday night.
On Saturday evening, the total crowd of drivers was gathered for the Danish Motorsport Award, and during the evening Prince Joachim also had to award a prize.

- "I look forward to the show and to all the awards that will be given to a lot of worthy recipients", said the prince, who was interviewed by John & Aage - the comic duo, who in the 1980s hosted various TV channels.

During the evening, 16 prizes were to be awarded within the many branches of motor sports. Among the guests are also Thorkild Thyrring and Prince Joachim's long-standing friend Oscar Davidsen Siesbye, with whom the prince runs racing.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »

January 26
Joachim participates in the FIA ​​Historic Motor Sport Commission & Prize Giving in Paris, France
Joachim has been in the FIA's Historic Motor Sport Commission since 2008, when the Prince was elected as the first Danish member. The FIA ​​was founded in 1904 with the purpose of bringing coherent management and safety to motor sports.

Through the expertise gained in that arena, the FIA has since grown into a global organization that not only promotes motor sport, but also safe, sustainable and accessible mobility for all road users across the world. As such, the federation works across three key interlinked areas of activity – Sport, Campaigns and Mobility. In the realm of Mobility, the FIA aims to ensure that safe, affordable and clean systems of transport are available to all.

The promotion of safe and sustainable forms of mobility has in turn led the FIA to commit to global sustainability initiatives and also to found its own major response to road safety concerns, FIA Action for Road Safety. This worldwide campaign, in support of the UN’s Decade of Action for Road Safety, aims to reduce fatalities on the roads by five million before 2020. As the governing body of motor sport, the FIA ensures that fair, capably regulated and above all safe events are conducted in all corners of the globe. Ultimately, the FIA’s goal is simple – to keep you moving, safely and dynamically.

~ no photos yet ~

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 09:45:28 PM »

^^^^ photos from the event in Paris, France

In the picture, his royal highness, along with the drivers Christian Olsen, Marcel Biehl and Andrew Haddon and chairman of the fia historic circuit sub-Commission John Naylor.

The three drivers received the trophies for their results in the fia European History Formula 3 Cup.

PleaseDoNotEatTheDaisies

Big Member

Norway Norway

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 07:05:01 PM »

Joachim is going to participate in France’s highest ranking military training course which starts in September.  Marie, Henrik and Athena are moving with him to Paris this summer

http://kongehuset.dk/en/n...litary-training-in-france

Just call me PDNETD  Cool

I apologize in advance for my poor English
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »

Joachim is going to participate in France’s highest ranking military training course which starts in September.  Marie, Henrik and Athena are moving with him to Paris this summer

http://kongehuset.dk/en/n...litary-training-in-france

You can follow the thread here: https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16643
 Grin

PleaseDoNotEatTheDaisies

Big Member

Norway Norway

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 07:12:01 PM »

Thank you Smiley

Just call me PDNETD  Cool

I apologize in advance for my poor English
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 04:22:30 PM »

Are they really going to move to France? Odd.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 07:39:25 PM »

February 25
Joachim inaugurates of the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center
The ambition of the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center is to bring together leading Danish and international researchers in the field of immunology and skin diseases with the aim of creating new knowledge that in the long term can lead to better diagnostics and more effective treatments.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 02:35:03 AM »

March 13
Joachim gave a lecture at a dinner at the Rotary Club of Fredensborg, to talk about his professional life in the Armed Forces
He also commented on the photos exhibited on this occasion, which trace the history of the castle he knows well!

Beautiful sentiment of this lady  Thumb up

Rotary Tuesday night. This gentleman is undervalued. What a fantastic evening with HRH Prince Joachim, who visited my Rotary club in Fredensborg for this year's completely sold out intercity meeting 😄 Lively, humorous and knowledgeable - 160 listeners got it all. I held a short speech just before the Prince held his, with little butterflies in my stomach. It was called both brave & bold. Everything is as it should be. Tak

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 12:15:53 AM »

March 18
Joachim was spotted on Aero Island. He was there to shoot part of his documentary series on the history of Denmark to better understand who the Danes are. This documentary will be released this summer.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 12:19:17 AM »

March 21
Joachim opened the conference "From Army to Civil", of which he is the Project Leader

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:25:35 AM by PeDe » Logged

myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 01:48:11 AM »

So he had two events this month that were not covered by the Court at all? Disappointing but not really surprising sadly.. I also read that he was taking part in a project in support of soldiers sent abroad this morning but I can't seem to find the link to the story again. In any case, it is such a genuinely nice and important project, I really don't understand why the Court isn't promoting it

Edit: Found it: https://princessmariesclo...war-crises-and-disasters/
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 03:42:18 AM by myloveforroyals » Logged
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 03:23:40 AM »

When did Prince Joachim first begin his documentary series on the history of Denmark?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 10:13:01 PM »

March 26
Joachim was at Rosenborg Castle today filming for another part of his documentary.
Joachim has been at the castle to make footage for his upcoming program "Prince Joachim tells about our democracy". The scenes at rosenborg are shot in the castle were the last autocratic king who was anointed in Denmark, Christian VIII, in the Knight's Hall. The programme will be sent later this year at drk.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 01:05:06 AM »

April 3
Joachim participates in the Danish Armed Forces Veteran's Conference "Insight and Vision"
Joachim attended, as Patron of the Association for Veterans, the "Knowledge of Veterans - Insight & Vision" conference in Bredsten. He gave a speech on Veterans Relations, bringing together veterans from across the country and the military to share knowledge, expand networks, and discuss issues of the day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: