Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 24284 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2019, 03:13:50 AM »

December 20
Joachim visits French & Danish military bases with fellow students

Per Joachim: together with my fellow students from CHEM, I have been studying at the Opera Barkhane in the Sahel Belt in northwestern Africa. The visit went to, among other things, Gao in Mali, where I was given the opportunity to make an informal visit to the Danish helicopter detachment. Here I was invited to apple slices in the Danish area "Danish House", where of course I wished everyone a Merry Christmas. The Danish contribution and the efforts of the Danish soldiers are highly appreciated by the coalition.

Joachim was given the opportunity to make an informal visit to the Danish helicopter detachment in Gao, Mali. There, the Danish soldiers talked about their duties, and Joachim talked about the strategic effect that the Danish contribution is delivering in Operation Barkhane. The visit ended in the Danish area “Danish House”, where Prince Joachim wished everyone a Merry Christmas.

"Operation Barkhane" is an ongoing anti-insurgent operation in Africa’s Sahel region, which commenced on August 1, 2014, and consisting of a 4,500-strong French force, which is permanently headquartered in N’Djamena, the capital of Chad. The operation has been designed with five countries, and former French colonies, in the Sahel: Burkina Faso, Chad, Mali, Mauritania and Niger. Since December 2019, Denmark is one of the countries who support the Operation with 70 danish troops and two heavy lift helicopters.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 03:20:21 AM by PeDe » Logged

Team Cerise
Banned
Baby Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2019, 01:09:18 PM »

December 20
Joachim visits French & Danish military bases with fellow students

Per Joachim: together with my fellow students from CHEM, I have been studying at the Opera Barkhane in the Sahel Belt in northwestern Africa. The visit went to, among other things, Gao in Mali, where I was given the opportunity to make an informal visit to the Danish helicopter detachment. Here I was invited to apple slices in the Danish area "Danish House", where of course I wished everyone a Merry Christmas. The Danish contribution and the efforts of the Danish soldiers are highly appreciated by the coalition.

Joachim was given the opportunity to make an informal visit to the Danish helicopter detachment in Gao, Mali. There, the Danish soldiers talked about their duties, and Joachim talked about the strategic effect that the Danish contribution is delivering in Operation Barkhane. The visit ended in the Danish area “Danish House”, where Prince Joachim wished everyone a Merry Christmas.

"Operation Barkhane" is an ongoing anti-insurgent operation in Africa’s Sahel region, which commenced on August 1, 2014, and consisting of a 4,500-strong French force, which is permanently headquartered in N’Djamena, the capital of Chad. The operation has been designed with five countries, and former French colonies, in the Sahel: Burkina Faso, Chad, Mali, Mauritania and Niger. Since December 2019, Denmark is one of the countries who support the Operation with 70 danish troops and two heavy lift helicopters.

Keep up the good work, Joachim!   Jumping

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."
Miss_Denmark

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Sofia upgraded her tiara Marystyle

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2020, 04:52:16 PM »

Up
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: