Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 9790 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2019, 02:06:53 PM »

Izzy's dress looks too big and Josephine's too small.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2019, 03:20:05 PM »

One thing that I love about Jokke's family (including Alexandra) is just how in sync and comfortable they all seem around each other. It can be hard when your parents separate and marry new partners, but it seems that Jokke's family have caught the balance right, they seem close and integrated, it truly is wonderful to see, and I hope inspiring for many other families who are going through or have gone through similar experiences.
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2019, 03:22:32 PM »

One thing that I love about Jokke's family (including Alexandra) is just how in sync and comfortable they all seem around each other. It can be hard when your parents separate and marry new partners, but it seems that Jokke's family have caught the balance right, they seem close and integrated, it truly is wonderful to see, and I hope inspiring for many other families who are going through or have gone through similar experiences.

Indeed. If you wouldn't know you could very well mistake Marie for the mother of Nikolai and Felix as well.

While Mary on the other hand gives the impression of being the evil stepmother of at least Isabella.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:43:00 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Lord G°n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2019, 03:38:15 PM »

Is Josephine wearing this dress? The one she wore when they unveiled their family portrait last year.
https://www.who.com.au/cd...gespeed.ic.gUbyKYmXV8.jpg
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2019, 04:09:16 PM »

Is Josephine wearing this dress? The one she wore when they unveiled their family portrait last year.
https://www.who.com.au/cd...gespeed.ic.gUbyKYmXV8.jpg

Yes. She has clearly grown, back then it was a nice fit.
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2019, 05:52:44 PM »

Where is Mosh ?

quote author=PeDe link=topic=16632.msg1214219#msg1214219 date=1559591702]

.....and I love that they've invited late Henrik's nephew Charles again, and he sits right next to Joachim

[/quote]
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2019, 05:59:25 PM »

What is Mary doing or really not doing to and for Isabella?

Hair looked awful.
Dress was ill-fitted.
Cheap(ish) summer sandals.

Mary has a 15 years worth of dresses in several palace closets ..... and it's all under lock and key?  Really?!

I am really getting Mommie Dearest vibes from Mary.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2019, 06:07:07 PM »

What a bitch Mary is to dress Isabella like that,itís so obvious sheís jealous of her.
And even though Alex doesnít look good I understand wanting to use fillers to fill in those marionette lines Iím starting to get them too
Lord G°n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2019, 06:59:00 PM »

Ive read just  some parts of his interview where Joachim honours his father. He  says how his father helped him  after his divorce : they got closer, talked  a lot and that helped to build a special bond between them.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2019, 09:08:30 PM »

Joachim seems like a very honorable man the best of his parents whereas his brother...He has been blessed with his wives and children. It is nice to see them all and how comfortable they are all with each other. Look at dumb Fred's family thank goodness Isabella is becoming gorgeous but Mary must truly hate others having nice things. How else to explain that homely Josephine in a dress she is squeezed into and giving Christian a death stare when he was almost tripping on her train. She could not be a very nice person to have around she looks like if she never married a prince she'd be the kind of person who would throw it down in the aisle at Target if someone else got the last package of sheets she wanted.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2019, 10:13:34 AM »

Catching up on the Danes here...

1) I FLOVE Marie's concert dress - if I had the figure and could pull off a mid-shin look like that I would.

2) Fred is back down to summer fighting weight/hot blondes on vacation chasing weight and his winter booze bloat is gone. the guy may be a dweeb, but he cleans up well.

3) Mary's dinner dress - nice flow and I like the color, perhaps not on her, however.

4) Isabella is going to be TALL - as a fellow sufferer of large women's feet, she can look forward to never being able to find cute shoes in her size. (frankly I'm rather shocked that the Danish brand Ecco doesn't go above a 41). She's got a pair of sleds on her that will take some time to grow into

5) Everyone seems to have had a growth spurt! X is looking a bit too much like a long lost Beckham cousin or something.

6) Alexandra - its occasions like this when she shows up in some interesting outfit that I am rather glad for Marie and her ability to pick out clothes that actually go together.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2019, 12:25:22 PM »

It is the reworked - and greatly improved - version of the super ugly dress she wore at Victoriaís wedding. The way it looks now, itís by far one of her nicest dresses, IMO.

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2019, 05:00:53 PM »

It is the reworked - and greatly improved - version of the super ugly dress she wore at Victoriaís wedding. The way it looks now, itís by far one of her nicest dresses, IMO.

I remember Victoria's wedding and wondering whether Mary's dress was doing to be pulled too low, she nearly revealed her right breast on several occasions due to the positioning of the sash and weight of the dress.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2019, 11:43:44 PM »

The Schacks look so happy and elegant and together. Fred's family look like hillbilly cousins from out of town.

I think we now know Frodo's opinion of that dress...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2019, 02:00:05 AM »

June 11
To celebrate Joachimís 50th birthday the Forsvaret (the Defense) organized a special day for Joachim.
He is Colonel of the Reserve and Patron of several military associations, Joachim did not know what was planned for the day.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: