Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Constantijn News and pictures  (Read 10848 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:25 PM »

AFAIK Constantijn is a lobbyist for startups.

The 'adventurous' one, investing in real estate, is Bernhard jr, son of Margriet.

He owns quite a few objects in Amsterdam as well as the Zandvoort racing circuit (trying to bring back Formula 1 racing there). Not everybody is charmed by his busines strategies. He seems to take a bit after his grandfather...

If I am correct they dropped the 'jr' after old Benno died.... Wink
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 12:17:46 AM »

The 'adventurous' one, investing in real estate, is Bernhard jr, son of Margriet.

He owns quite a few objects in Amsterdam as well as the Zandvoort racing circuit (trying to bring back Formula 1 racing there). Not everybody is charmed by his busines strategies. He seems to take a bit after his grandfather...

Didn't he also have to pay some hefty fines for having a too high occupancy in (some of) his real estate in Amsterdam.  He gives off a shady businessman vibe.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 01:01:48 AM »

Didn't he also have to pay some hefty fines for having a too high occupancy in (some of) his real estate in Amsterdam.  He gives off a shady businessman vibe.

There was some commotion about his property (especially the amount) in the capital, but don't know (anymore) if he was fined or so.

I recently heard him speaking in the media, o boy does Benno jr. have an irritant voice and/or way of speaking IMO.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 01:22:48 PM »

It is Constantijn's birthday today, and it is a special one!
He can blow out 50 candles on his birthday cake.

https://www.gids.tv/video...o-area-s-voor-smartphones

Prince Constantijn is celebrating his fiftieth birthday today. In honor of this, he gives the Dutch a glimpse into his private life. He speaks about the use of smartphones within the family and the anger of many people on social media

No-go area smartphones
Like many other parents, the prince and his wife, Princess Laurentien, try to find a way to deal with the use of smartphones within the family: "There are a number of no-go areas, such as at the table. in sight, way away way, "said the princess.

Smocking on social media
The prince also speaks out on social media: "People keel each other in a way that leads to nothing. That is just sort of venting your anger. It only leads to more anger and more frustration." He indicates that he prefers us to focus more on things that are going well in the country. View the fragment of RTL News above.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 01:25:41 PM »

https://www.ad.nl/show/pr...er=https://www.google.nl/

The photos of King Willem-Alexander's younger brother and his family were taken in The Hague in September. In addition to a photo of Prince Constantine with his wife, Princess Laurentien (53), two photos have also been released in which the royal couple poses in a garden with their children Eloise (17), Claus Casimir (15), Leonore (13) and their Labrador Django (3).

On Friday it will be fifty years since the youngest son of Princess Beatrix and Prince Claus was born in Utrecht. He did not have an easy start, because a few hours after birth, doctors found "a slowly increasing disorder in the child's breathing". Baby Constantijn was placed in an incubator. Slowly but surely the situation improved and on October 24 Prince Claus was able to show his third son to the public.

The prince celebrates his birthday on Friday with a private party for friends and family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 01:28:02 PM »

Sweet: Mom and Eloise got a "buy one get one free" deal at the local "seventies are back" store..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 01:50:26 PM »

Sweet: Mom and Eloise got a "buy one get one free" deal at the local "seventies are back" store..

Yes they did.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 01:59:20 PM »

Was the first thing I noticed when seeing these pictures  Laughing
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2019, 04:44:30 PM »

Mom and dad are unique looking individuals that have strangely endearing unique looking children. They're not ugly or anything, but they do have distinct features.

And when did the kids grow up so fast?Huh?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2019, 09:51:59 PM »

Mom and dad are unique looking individuals that have strangely endearing unique looking children. They're not ugly or anything, but they do have distinct features.

While you blinked... Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Clover

Gigantic Member

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 05:58:07 AM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2019, 03:59:10 AM »

I agree. I believe they inherited Laurentien's striking eyebrows
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2019, 10:34:32 AM »

I agree. I believe they inherited Laurentien's striking eyebrows

At least Eloise has them, which was already clear from a very young age  Laugh bounce
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: