Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 40941 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2019, 04:22:47 PM »

On the third day of her working visit to Bangladesh, Queen Máxima attended a roundtable meeting with private sector representatives. The Queen then had a series of meetings with the Governor of the Bangladesh Bank, Fazle Kabir, the Minister of Post and Telecommunication, Mustafa Jabbar, and a delegation from the Ministry of Finance. Afterwards, The Queen attended meetings on inclusive finance and the NFIS with the President of Bangladesh, Mohammad Abdul Hanid, and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wazed.

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: July 12, 2019, 05:21:44 PM »

Max looks tired, and her hair is literally all over the place. She needs to stop highlighting it or it's going to fall all off.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: July 12, 2019, 06:19:53 PM »

I like the yellow accessories with the navy dress. But the dress is too baggy/floppy up top.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: July 12, 2019, 11:49:17 PM »

I like the yellow accessories with the navy dress. But the dress is too baggy/floppy up top.

For me it's not clear, if it's intended to be a dress or a coat.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2019, 05:15:43 AM »

She looks exhausted on this trip to Bangladesh.  May be this is her "I want to kick back and relax" kind of look. 
Clover

Gigantic Member

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2019, 02:53:30 AM »

Max's hair is horrifying!  Cry

I think she needs to scrape in back into a bun like the following:

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2019, 06:29:26 PM »

September 4, 2019, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the launch of the National AI Junior course in Toldijk. The purpose of the course is to teach children the principles of artificial intelligence (AI). The National AI course, FutureNL and UpgradeNL developed the National AI Junior course to provide children between the ages of ten and fourteen with opportunity to experience the possibilities of AI on the basis of interactive assignments and examples from their real life experiences. The three organizations work together to make children enthusiastic about technology and to improve their technological skills.

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2019, 06:52:16 PM »

I love this hat so much and I love even more that she chose to wear it while seated at a desk at school with young kids.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2019, 12:44:25 AM »

also on September, 4, 2019, Dutch Queen Maxima opened the first Green Mineral Plant in Beltrum. The Groene Mineralen Centrale separates manure and other residual streams from the region and turns them into a fertilizer replacement, a soil improver, a phosphate fertilizer and clean water. It is the first mineral centre of the country where that happens. The plant is an example of circular agriculture in the region and is an initiative of the family business Groot Zevert Vergisting.

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2019, 09:24:39 AM »

There's something so Max about wearing a massive pearl and diamond brooch to open a fertiliser factory.

I mean this in a good way.

Currently visualizing my highest self
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2019, 11:11:36 AM »

LOL, it is actually incredibly ridiculous. She is the incarnation of Queen Mary..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2019, 11:52:06 AM »

Sorry, in my eyes she looks very nouveau-riche. Much more like the wife of some obscure dictator than like a modern queen consort.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2019, 02:13:34 PM »

There's something so Max about wearing a massive pearl and diamond brooch to open a fertiliser factory.

I mean this in a good way.

On most royals I'd roll my eyes but it's so on brand for her. I love her big personality and how much she seems to enjoy her role.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2019, 03:55:55 PM »

For me it's not clear, if it's intended to be a dress or a coat.
Whatever it was, it didn't suit her. At all.  Crap

LOL, it is actually incredibly ridiculous. She is the incarnation of Queen Mary..
She is at her best when she is all over the place, and by that, I mean "go big or go home". When she tries to tone it down, it feels lacking.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2019, 04:41:38 PM »

Max is larger than life.... in the best possible way. 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: