Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 61469 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »

I don't know if it was some hot oil SOS treatment or good shampoo+conditioner but her hair look tons better in the evening. Blond hair are tricky to keep moist and shiny. Don't envy her  Wink

And how in case of not being a (completely) natural blond?
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »

I don't know if it was some hot oil SOS treatment or good shampoo+conditioner but her hair look tons better in the evening. Blond hair are tricky to keep moist and shiny. Don't envy her  Wink

And how in case of not being a (completely) natural blond?

He-he, getting blonde hair requires bleaching. The darker your starting shade, the more work may be required to reach your desired level of blonde hair. When this job is done by an experienced colorist, then the damage should be minimal and end results wow. But there's always some damage to the hair neverless. I have a feeling that Maxima's has been busy with other things and hasn't always visited her hairdresser. Not something bad but what a change good hairstyle can make!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2019, 02:29:04 PM »

Smiley Wink

I started as a natural blond, but over the years my hair got darker. For a long time I had, according to the hairdresser, a combo of dark and ash blond hair. Nowadays most people would describe me as a light brunette.

I haven't colored my hair very often, but when I did it wasn't blond. As of course you need to bleach and or decolor the hair to be able to color it blond. The only thing blond would be my short lived coup soleil (some blonde streaks in my hair) in my early 20s. Otherwise I most of the time ended up with reddish colors, for which no bleaching or decoloring was needed.

It is easy to understand that bleaching and/or decoloring of the hair can have a negative effect on the hair itself. Even when it is done by a well experienced and great hairdresser.

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2019, 02:57:47 PM »

How is this the same hair?!?! She look stunning.
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »

Am hoping she won’t be rocking the same hair style at 80.

The red shoes from earlier in the day looked she found them at the back of the wardrobe, decided to wear them and realised they were uncomfortable and too small which is why they were at the back of the wardrobe.
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »

How is this the same hair?!?! She look stunning.

She is wearing hair extensions.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2019, 06:59:57 AM »

Maxima and MT both have a chubby face, when they are using baby botox to smooth skin, it's not so obvious, actually look good.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2019, 06:18:08 PM »

September 18, 2019, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the third King Willem I lecture on entrepreneurship. The lecture took place at AFAS Software in Leusden and the registration for the biennial entrepreneurial awards of the King Willem I Foundation starts after that lecture. The King Willem I Award is seen as the Oscar for business owners in the Netherlands. The award is given every two years since 1958 by the King Willem I Foundation, with active support from the Nederlandsche Bank N.V. and the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Queen Maxima of The Netherlands is the honorary chairman of the King Willem I Foundation.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »

That is one uniquely silly dress...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2019, 07:41:58 AM »

Max definitely needs to do something with her hair.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2019, 11:57:06 AM »

That is one uniquely silly dress...

It appears she has lately discovered uniquely silly dressing style. Her messy hair seem to be least of the worries these days   Wink

Hm, I like the color theme, but those trousers    Laughing Is she going though some kind of a midlife crisis??

19-09-2019 Apeldoorn Queen Maxima during the NLgroeit event at Centraal Beheer in Apeldoorn. Nlgroeit is a platform where entrepreneurs help each other to take their next growth step.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2019, 12:16:45 PM »

Well both Kate and Letizia sported this look (wide cropped pants with Polka dot blouse) and looked good.
So Maxima gave this look her own spin.. Spiteful
And I must say, I loved the Leti and Kate outfits ( I have had this Combo in my wardrobe for some time now as I love culottes) and while Maxima's culotte look rather pleathery, I think the colour and look makes it quite suitable for fall. And hey, vegan leather is all the rage..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2019, 02:53:48 PM »

Got to be one of Max's worst fashion sense.  Culottes are not the best look on most people and to have it in leather.   

Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2019, 03:01:25 PM »

And Max is on a roll with another awful outfit.  The shape of the entire suit, the wrinkle material, the matronly look....

And this outfit from an event she attended in Leusden for the third King Willem I lecture on software entrepreneurship.  The dress looks like a lampshade...it is one hot mess.

I usually like what Max wears but the last three appearances  Crap
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2019, 03:01:50 PM »

Again, I love the colour, love the blouse and the shoes, hate the culottes.

They might have looked better with boots. Max seems to having a very bad fashion week in my eyes but her dress sense is very marmite(either love or hate)

whilst this may be a fashionable look, it doesn’t stop her looking like she raided her fashion designer’s dress up box.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: