Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 35552 times)
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 04:13:21 AM »

I am not convinced that Máxima and Rania like each other especially after their body language when the Jordanians visited The Netherlands last year
After Rania's last... trip to the surgeon, I couldn't tell what she feels, or does not feel, according to her face anymore.

Supercontent 
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2019, 06:43:42 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....handbag-royal-visits.html

Looking good!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2019, 09:42:22 PM »

She looks good indeed i like the outfit

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »

March 5, 2019, Tuesday, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended a symposium marking the 10th anniversary of Qredits Microfinanciering Nederland at De Rijtuigenloods in Amersfoort and gave a speech at the symposium. Qredits is a private foundation and was established on January 1, 2009 by a group of public and private partners. It is the only nationally operating Microfinance Institution in The Netherlands

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2019, 05:21:28 PM »

March 5, 2019, Tuesday, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended a symposium marking the 10th anniversary of Qredits Microfinanciering Nederland at De Rijtuigenloods in Amersfoort and gave a speech at the symposium. Qredits is a private foundation and was established on January 1, 2009 by a group of public and private partners. It is the only nationally operating Microfinance Institution in The Netherlands

I like the dress, but the hair needs some help.

In any event, microfinance is a great cause and badly needed - good for Max for supporting it!
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 07:44:43 PM »

Looks the hair needs a wash....one day she’s gonna have to do something
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 07:49:09 PM »

It's the texture, not much she can do about it. I know a few women with the same type and short of always pulling it back and spraying the crap out of it this is how it looks. It falls out of braids (unless super tight) and hair bands, and pins *pff* forget about it unless again super shellacked.  They also have a problem growing to too long.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 07:49:19 PM »

A cut would probably be best.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 08:03:45 PM »

I like the dress, but the hair needs some help.

In any event, microfinance is a great cause and badly needed - good for Max for supporting it!

I admire Max for strong sense of self but her hair often looks like she doesn't own a brush.   Sad

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 08:12:09 PM »

Her smile and personal charm are unique,her clothes are ...varied,she is intelligent and capable and committed, but her hair needs treating. The first thing I notice in these pictures is her hair blowing in the wind,even though she seems to have applied some gel or hairspray.  I think there is often  a time in life when you have to do something about your hair. Age,health issues,sorrow, stress, everything affects your body, your hair gets thinner and  fragile.
As always, it is nice to see her carrying out her duties so happily.

kpzra,Kristallinchen, I agree with you .  Thumb up   Thumb up
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 08:18:24 PM by Lord G¡n » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »

March 11, 2019, Dutch Queen Maxima attended an international meeting for central bank governors at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basel. Queen Máxima visited this "All Governors Meeting" as UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development (UNSGSA).

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 12:54:11 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...ine-medische-ingreep.html

Translation of the short article:

Queen Máxima underwent minor medical surgery.

Queen Máxima has undergone a small, planned medical intervention this week, reports the Government Information Service.

Because she still has to rest, she will not accompany the king this year in his contribution to NL Doet.

Queen Máxima will return to work next week.

At the end of last year, the queen also had to rest for a few days due to a suspected intestinal infection.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 03:01:26 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...ine-medische-ingreep.html

Translation of the short article:

Queen Máxima underwent minor medical surgery.

Queen Máxima has undergone a small, planned medical intervention this week, reports the Government Information Service.

Because she still has to rest, she will not accompany the king this year in his contribution to NL Doet.

Queen Máxima will return to work next week.

At the end of last year, the queen also had to rest for a few days due to a suspected intestinal infection.

Oh no!  Poor Max has had a rough year. 
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 03:51:53 PM »

Get well soon Maxima.   Hug
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »

A cut wig would probably be best.

FIFY

One of the reasons Max is liked in NL is because so many Dutch women have her kind of hair: very fine and thin and straight, and with a mousy colour. It's very hard to style and it looks dirty about 30 minutes after it's been dried and styled. Max' hairdo only looks polished when it's done up (with abt 20 cans of Elnett sprayed in it - she and Beatrix keep a factory running with their demand) or when she uses hairpieces, most notably a ponytail (AKA Barbie) or a chignon (AKA Hammie the Hamster). In all other cases, it's just a total failure. Check out the pics of here younger wilder days that are floating around the web. It was not much of a mullet in those days either.

I highly doubt Max is so sloppy that she doesn't wash her hair before a public event.

PS:whether face work or fibroids, I really hope she takes enough time off to heal well.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: