Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 64879 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2019, 06:37:24 PM »

The heels are back

Maxima was at Bavaria Brewery, which is celebrating its 300th year anniversary.

And anyone thinking that might not be the most obvious outfit to wear to look around a brewery (it's new, its Natan), they made her change for the tour:

Gotta love Max: her totally OTT earrings are the same colour as the Bavaria logo.
(another OT: Bavaria makes a really, really  good 0.0% beer)

Still give it a try....if I remember my beers correct I have drunk their Radler(s).

BTW Pomme watch out, I will be close this weekend. A tour and some beers at the Veluwse Schavuyt  Grin
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2019, 07:32:49 PM »

I've been thinking lately,

Could someone as flamboyant and successful as Maxima survive  among british royals ( if she married let's say Andrew or Charles) ?

I guess it would be hard, being to flamboyant........
It works for the Dutch, but I can imagine not all like it or appreciate it.

I think she would have had a horrible time with the British press. Similar treatment to Duchess of York(Fergie) with added venom as she isnt British.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2019, 08:09:59 PM »

Princi, happy to have you around for any kind of beer on Saturday  Beer

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2019, 06:01:50 PM »

Princi, happy to have you around for any kind of beer on Saturday  Beer

Thanks, but it will be sunday  Wink  Grin
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2019, 06:57:02 PM »

The heels are back

I love her enormous hats. It's like Max in headwear form.

Yup. Camilla can pull off big hats too, but nobody does it quite as well as Max. Good to see her back and on form.

She can pull off almost anything with her height,her figure and her attitude. BTW, wouldn't heels be avoided so soon after the procedure? I know she doesn't have to walk far or long, but people that go through that have to be very careful for some time.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2019, 11:36:09 PM »

The heels are back

I love her enormous hats. It's like Max in headwear form.

Yup. Camilla can pull off big hats too, but nobody does it quite as well as Max. Good to see her back and on form.

She can pull off almost anything with her height,her figure and her attitude. BTW, wouldn't heels be avoided so soon after the procedure? I know she doesn't have to walk far or long, but people that go through that have to be very careful for some time.

I would think so, but Max apparently has super-human healing power. Or a super-human pain tolerance.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2019, 12:51:56 AM »

Silly me! I was going to ask why a Dutch queen would travel to Bavaria for a brewery anniversary.   Dash2 Dash2
KatyMc

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2019, 05:36:29 PM »

Quote from: anastasia beaverhausen

[/quote

I would think so, but Max apparently has super-human healing power. Or a super-human pain tolerance.

Or a diversion from what the op was really for! My mother in law had hers done and walked round in slippers for ages. Granted she is 70 years old with no super powers other than continually forcing cake and cups of tea on you and not the wife of a multi millionaire.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2019, 07:41:51 PM »

Quote from: anastasia beaverhausen

[/quote

Or a diversion from what the op was really for! My mother in law had hers done and walked round in slippers for ages. Granted she is 70 years old with no super powers other than continually forcing cake and cups of tea on you and not the wife of a multi millionaire.
Friends around  her age have  been through this and it may take months to recover  in some cases. Flat soft shoes for quite a time.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2019, 12:56:53 PM »

April 2, 2019, Dutch Queen Maxima made a working visit to the Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum) in Rotterdam. The Netherlands Photo Museum (NFM) is a museum in the Netherlands primarily focused on photography. The museum collection consists of many historical, social and cultural images from the 20th and 21st century, from the Netherlands and elsewhere. The Netherlands Photo Museum was founded in 

nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »

OMG!  this is a bad one.  Her hair and dress(or is it a robe?).  One of her worst looks.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2019, 06:16:30 PM »

Well, the dress is
a) Natan and
b) a repeat (first worn 2011:

It did not look really good back then, and today, 8 years and maybe some hip and waist kilos more, it's simply no longer her size, looks weird around that area.

Obviously she found both the dress and the clutch in the back of her wardrobe and thought she could out them again, so kudos for trying.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2019, 07:08:03 PM »

Good attitude or best smile apart: some other female royal's face in these pictures and she  would have to bear no end of dishing.  Sad
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2019, 08:01:58 PM »

I have given up commenting on her messy and over-processed hair because I don't think it will ever change. But combine that with this ill-fitting Satan gray bath robe and I just have to say Nono She looks as if they dragged her out of her shower for this engagement. Definitely an off day for Max.

We are made of the love of thousands.
KatyMc

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2019, 08:52:56 PM »

I think she looks slightly better hair wise today

https://twitter.com/pilot.../1113505167570284545?s=21

So apparently there was a diplomatic corps dinner on Tuesday evening so am guessing the horrible looking hair was because the hairdresser was coming to make her look pretty for that but as her hair is fragile, it best not to mess with it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: