Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 30699 times)
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2019, 07:52:46 PM »

Queen Maxima showing off her dance moves ... with some random bloke last week in Seville.

Video:
Así se arrancó a bailar la Reina de Holanda en la Feria de Sevilla

I love it! Queen Maxima is my favorite!!

Think I might be a tiny bit jealous if I were W-A!

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2019, 08:38:40 PM »

Isn't she maxima Máxima ?!!   Supercontent Jumping
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2019, 07:18:18 AM »

She looks very confident and perhaps as though she had a few glasses of sangria. Still I can’t imagine the Dutch RF will be at all pleased that this video, charming and harmless as it is, has been shared with the public.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2019, 07:53:24 AM »

Queen Maxima showing off her dance moves ... with some random bloke last week in Seville.

Video:
Así se arrancó a bailar la Reina de Holanda en la Feria de Sevilla

She nailed it!!!!!!
Her body moves in harmony and she doesn't make any effort, it comes easily to simply follow the rhythm.

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2019, 08:03:16 AM »

Wow, she can definitely move and follow the rhythm.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2019, 08:49:51 AM »

This morning her dancing in Sevilla was also an item at a Dutch morning radio show. If I heard it correct they said the clip of a dancing Maxima was taken down from its original source.
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2019, 05:16:29 PM »

Probably the Government Information Service has threatened the person to remove it ... several Dutch royalty journalists have commented that they can not reproduce the video in the Netherlands.

https://twitter.com/Marcv...tatus/1127971785419440129

It is something really absurd, the video is in multiple Internet sites and in many Spanish media... the world is bigger than the Netherlands and they can not censor outside their borders. The Feria de Abril is a place where people go to be seen, where there is press, famous people ... and many mobile phones ready to record things... they should know that controlling their privacy 100% there would be very difficult.
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2019, 08:22:11 PM »

Maybe that's exactly the problem. They don't want to look like shallow people who hang out with the international jet set too much?
valentine14

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2019, 09:10:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/diari.../1127891523788578816?s=21

God, adoro a Maxima!
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2019, 09:51:11 PM »

Thanks for sharing.  Maxima is a great dancer!  Go girl, you got the moves.  Max seems fun and of all the royalty or public figures out there she would be the one I would pick to hang out with.  Never a dull moment.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2019, 09:55:52 PM »

Max is in Ethiopia.  Here are some photos:

Looks like she just landed.  Like that she is not all dolled up.  She dressed for comfort for the travelling part.

At an event:

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2019, 12:18:29 AM »

Thanks for sharing.  Maxima is a great dancer!  Go girl, you got the moves.  Max seems fun and of all the royalty or public figures out there she would be the one I would pick to hang out with.  Never a dull moment.

I second that. However I can see that there may be mixed feelings about it. I'm sure WA has nothing against it, but seeing the video the Dutch grey men surely think that it's too sexy etc.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2019, 12:34:30 AM »

I second that. However I can see that there may be mixed feelings about it. I'm sure WA has nothing against it, but seeing the video the Dutch grey men surely think that it's too sexy etc.

I’m really torn. Personally it doesn’t bother me, but I did wonder why she did it in front of a camera? 
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2019, 12:58:53 AM »

Is pretty obvious that’s a private party and she didn’t know she was filmed, there is going to be an orange witch hunt, privacy issues don’t they 🤫

karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2019, 01:45:14 AM »

They wouldn't be the only ones, that was a really awkward video to watch, much too much Max! Not appropriate, especially on an official visit, I don't know what she was thinking (or drinking?) Nono

I love Maxima and her personality, but imo this time she crossed an important line between effervescence and inappropriateness.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: