Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 30578 times)
Todayonly

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2019, 04:29:51 AM »

I guess I dont see anything wrong with the dancing. Spanish dancers move like this and isnt Maxima from Argentina. Many Spanish roots and tango is huge there. She has the rhythm, why not dance! I do like her and as someone else mentioned Id love to meet her and drink a beer with her. Her or Camilla! Haha  Beer
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 10:54:12 AM »

Thanks for sharing.  Maxima is a great dancer!  Go girl, you got the moves.  Max seems fun and of all the royalty or public figures out there she would be the one I would pick to hang out with.  Never a dull moment.

I second that. However I can see that there may be mixed feelings about it. I'm sure WA has nothing against it, but seeing the video the Dutch grey men surely think that it's too sexy etc.

They wouldn't be the only ones, that was a really awkward video to watch, much too much Max! Not appropriate, especially on an official visit, I don't know what she was thinking (or drinking?) Nono

I love Maxima and her personality, but imo this time she crossed an important line between effervescence and inappropriateness.

First of all, it wasn't an official visit. It was apparently a private event, among others to remember the fact they (WA & Max) met each other in Sevilla about 20 years ago. They seem to have said yes to parties from local aristocrats and upper class, in some cases you can wonder about that (and what kind of vibe it gives).

Second Maxima showed off dancing at official events and was praised for it. For example during a visit of Beatrix (then still queen), WA and Max to the Dutch Caribbean.

Heck in one of the first clips the Dutchies ever saw of Maxima, she was dancing and having fun (smoking, drinking etc.) at a wedding in Argentina.

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »

Thanks for sharing.  Maxima is a great dancer!  Go girl, you got the moves.  Max seems fun and of all the royalty or public figures out there she would be the one I would pick to hang out with.  Never a dull moment.

I second that. However I can see that there may be mixed feelings about it. I'm sure WA has nothing against it, but seeing the video the Dutch grey men surely think that it's too sexy etc.

They wouldn't be the only ones, that was a really awkward video to watch, much too much Max! Not appropriate, especially on an official visit, I don't know what she was thinking (or drinking?) Nono

I love Maxima and her personality, but imo this time she crossed an important line between effervescence and inappropriateness.

First of all, it wasn't an official visit. It was apparently a private event, among others to remember the fact they (WA & Max) met each other in Sevilla about 20 years ago. They seem to have said yes to parties from local aristocrats and upper class, in some cases you can wonder about that (and what kind of vibe it gives).

Second Maxima showed off dancing at official events and was praised for it. For example during a visit of Beatrix (then still queen), WA and Max to the Dutch Caribbean.

Heck in one of the first clips the Dutchies ever saw of Maxima, she was dancing and having fun (smoking, drinking etc.) at a wedding in Argentina.

Thank you for your insight, Principessa!  Star

I would hope that this turns out to be nothing. 
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »

I guess I dont see anything wrong with the dancing. Spanish dancers move like this and isnt Maxima from Argentina. Many Spanish roots and tango is huge there. She has the rhythm, why not dance! I do like her and as someone else mentioned Id love to meet her and drink a beer with her. Her or Camilla! Haha  Beer

This is my thought exactly.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2019, 09:39:46 AM »

I don't think her dance moves and rythem was, what caused the ..hem unease, but her casual attitude with the other dancers, the way he touched her, the way he summoned another dancer from the crowd to take over from him and who immediately without any response from her started dancing and touching her.
Had those partners been friends of the royal couple at a private party, and had we seen Wimlex dancing or chatting with eg. the wife of Maxima's Dance Partner, I believe everybody would have applauded her dancing and having a good time.
But she looked like she was alone, pretty oblivious to the rather leery behaviour of the others and IMO a tad "out of" (as in had a glas or a sniff too much).

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2019, 10:36:57 AM »

I don't think her dance moves and rythem was, what caused the ..hem unease, but her casual attitude with the other dancers, the way he touched her, the way he summoned another dancer from the crowd to take over from him and who immediately without any response from her started dancing and touching her.
Had those partners been friends of the royal couple at a private party, and had we seen Wimlex dancing or chatting with eg. the wife of Maxima's Dance Partner, I believe everybody would have applauded her dancing and having a good time.
But she looked like she was alone, pretty oblivious to the rather leery behaviour of the others and IMO a tad "out of" (as in had a glas or a sniff too much).

Exactly fairy, thank you. Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2019, 08:42:36 PM »

Happy Birthday to Queen Max!!  Champagne
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2019, 11:01:30 PM »

Happy Birthday to Queen Max!!  Champagne

Happy Birthday Max!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2019, 10:43:00 AM »

https://www.modekoninginm...appeltjes-van-oranje-2019

On Thursday morning, May 23, Maxima awarded the annual awards "Appeltjes van Oranje" (literally translated as little apples of oranje) again. The event took place at Palace Noordeinde in The Hague, the Netherlands.

The Dutch language Wiki page about the "Appeltjes van Oranje":
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeltje_van_Oranje
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2019, 05:02:55 PM »

https://www.modekoninginm...appeltjes-van-oranje-2019

On Thursday morning, May 23, Maxima awarded the annual awards "Appeltjes van Oranje" (literally translated as little apples of oranje) again. The event took place at Palace Noordeinde in The Hague, the Netherlands.

The Dutch language Wiki page about the "Appeltjes van Oranje":
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeltje_van_Oranje

Max looks lovely!
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2019, 01:20:38 PM »

She is being mindful of her hair.
https://www.ecestaticos.c...egion-de-betuwe-getty.jpg
https://twitter.com/paroo...33814818501271553/photo/1
https://www.hola.com/imag...284/maximadeholanda-a.jpg
https://www.hola.com/imag...283/maxima-abertura-a.jpg
https://www.hola.com/imag...685-285/maxima-look-a.jpg
Clover

Gigantic Member

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2019, 04:10:10 AM »

Jumping Supercontent Her hair looks great!

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2019, 06:54:10 PM »

Oh gurl, no.

Max in a fugly $2700 Oscar de la Renta monstrosity at the Global Entrepreneur Summit.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »

Ahum....what an ugly dress
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2019, 04:10:07 AM »

Ahum....what an ugly dress

ummm wot a pretty dress if the moths hadn't eaten its sleeves

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: