Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 34343 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2019, 04:45:06 PM »

September 5, 2019, Queen Maxima attended celebrations of the 40th anniversary of De Kindertelefoon (Child helpline) in Utrecht. The Kindertelefoon was founded in 1979 as a local initiative by parents in Amsterdam city. Today, more than five hundred trained volunteers work at seven locations in the Netherlands. Every day an average of a thousand conversations are conducted via telephone or chat with children. 

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2019, 05:00:05 PM »

It would probably have worked better without the necklace

KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2019, 06:16:09 PM »

Its nice apart from the shoes.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2019, 06:38:01 PM »

Its nice apart from the shoes.

At least it is not Natan but it is too short.... don't care what the current season length is she needs another inch or two ... the pink tweed dress she wore the other day was on the knee and looked better
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »

I don't think it's too short - but I think this style of shoes doesn't suit her legs. The strap directs the view to her ankles, that makes her legs optically shorter.
A classic pumps would have been better and would have lengthened her legs.

And yes, the necklace on such a busy pattern is totally unnecessary.

The dress itself:  Thumb up
And I just LOVE those earrings.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: September 07, 2019, 01:35:57 AM »

I don't think it's too short - but I think this style of shoes doesn't suit her legs. The strap directs the view to her ankles, that makes her legs optically shorter.
A classic pumps would have been better and would have lengthened her legs.

And yes, the necklace on such a busy pattern is totally unnecessary.

The dress itself:  Thumb up
And I just LOVE those earrings.

Absolutely right Kaiserin. I would almost say that the necklace is the lesser of the two evils. Almost nobody over the age of 5 looks good in t-strap shoes.
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »

The dress is too boxy and too busy for my taste, and a tad too short. The black/white colour scheme does nothing for Maxima, she looks better in colours imho. T-strap shoes can look good in a dropped-waist-flapper style outfit but with this dress, everything seems to out-shout each other. I don't know why she gets it spectacularly right at times - and then just the opposite.

Her hair and hat are nice though. And her smile - wow, she can light up a whole city when she smiles.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2019, 06:16:53 AM »

I agree, that dress isn't terribly flattering on Maxima. I actually like the concept but execution leaves a bit lacking. I love she embraces the big hats and jewelry and just is always herself, though.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2019, 12:16:39 AM »

September 11, Dutch Queen Maxima attended a workshop of the "Fempower Your Growth Program" at the Dutch Development Bank in The Hague. The program has been developed by FEM.NL and The Next Women and it focuses on stimulating female entrepreneurship and improving access to finance for female entrepreneurs. The Queen attended the workshop in her capacity as a member of the Dutch Committee for Entrepreneurship.

jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2019, 01:29:41 AM »

Lurve those red heels. Any word on who they are by?
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2019, 07:38:59 AM »

She looks like an actress of adult movies after a rough day at the set. This women lost track, honestly. And most of her 'smiles" are fake grimaces. Sorry, I used to like her during the first years of her marriage, but meanwhile I cannot stand her anymore.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2019, 08:57:33 AM »

Yes to the jumpsuit, no no no to everything else. Please, someone get that lady a hot oil hair treatment, stat

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2019, 09:45:45 AM »

Jumpsuit looks surprisingly good on her but what's with her crazy hair? Is it really too much to ask for a good hairdresser who would tame her wild bird nest?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2019, 10:14:13 AM »

Yes to the jumpsuit, no no no to everything else. Please, someone get that lady a hot oil hair treatment, stat
She looks like she already tried the hot oil and fried her hair in it.... At this Point I suspect nothing but a radical chopping will do.
I do like the jumpsuit, it really looks very good on her, I also like the red accessories (I hope the blue of the jump is not quite as bright as my computerscreen makes it seem) but the p=rnstar shoes are atrocious. And seriously her toes are desperately trying to escape, they are not even on the sole of the shoe anymore, it looks painful and terrible how the poor things dangle from the two-inch platform.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2019, 01:59:12 PM »

I don't know if it was some hot oil SOS treatment or good shampoo+conditioner but her hair look tons better in the evening. Blond hair are tricky to keep moist and shiny. Don't envy her  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: