Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 46934 times)
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2019, 10:00:25 AM »

^ Pomme  Star Insightful post.

I just said to myself "she's suddenly started to look old".
I hope all is well with the Queen and her family.

Picar

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2019, 06:55:53 PM »

As for the face paint - Max has been looking haggard and worried/overly tired lately. Probably not because of her workload. Maybe she needs a fresh bottle of instant tan (her eye makeup seems the same and her lipstick is always in need of a touch up). Maybe someone forgot how to 'shop her.
Maybe her Facial Upkeep Gift Card expired, or the credit on the one from last Christmas was used up and she's surviving until Sinterklaas, but it could well be that having 3 girls in secondary school is causing some late nights. They are at a difficult age (the Pomster just turned 13, he's in year 2 and he is TERRIBLE) and although they are well aware of their privilege and duty, they WILL rebel. That, or someone of their dear and near ones is in ill health.

Star
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: October 31, 2019, 07:42:16 PM »

October 31, 2019, Queen Maxima attended the award ceremony of Prix de Rome Visual Art 2019 at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. This year's awardee is Rory Pilgrim and was announced by Minister of Education, Culture and Science, Ingrid van Engelshoven and she has presented the award to Rory Pilgrim. The purpose of the award is to discover talented artists and to promote their development and visibility. For Prix de Rome 2019, the Mondriaan Fund works together with the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. 

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: October 31, 2019, 09:49:08 PM »

I've criticized Max a bit lately, but I must say this is a lovely outfit albeit a bit too much brown/orange.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: November 01, 2019, 02:02:12 AM »

I've criticized Max a bit lately, but I must say this is a lovely outfit albeit a bit too much brown/orange.

I think she likes brown/orange tones. But her personality is definitely magenta  Smiley
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: November 01, 2019, 11:42:49 AM »

I think she likes brown/orange tones. But her personality is definitely magenta  Smiley

Yes and she looks good in that colours, which is definitely a plus, if you're the queen of the Oranjes.
Picar

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: November 01, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »

Same here.  Thumb up
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: November 01, 2019, 09:26:24 PM »

I think she looks fabulous in this crazy cape and outfit. She looks like a queen - she stands out, but she doesn't give the distant vibe of some other queens. This beaming smile is so great, it's stronger than her sometimes horrible outfits. I'd love to see her in reality one day.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2019, 12:24:39 AM »

She looks so good in gold and that hat style is really great on her but yes she does do the monotone quite often it's definitely part of her look just like kooky hats and lots of pricey jewelry and a sunny disposition.
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »

Her smile radiates sunshine. I bet she makes everyone comfortable in her presence. The ‘interesting’ hats and clothes are just part of her glow. She wears some of the fugliest outfits (IMO) but it just makes me giggle unlike other ladies when my thoughts turn to ‘wth was she thinking’.
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »

Presenting Prince Bernhard Culture Fund Prize 2019 in Amsterdam today

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 07:13:02 PM by KatyMc » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2019, 07:59:09 PM »

Ah the bow top from the inauguration in 2013 left the closet again for an outing Wink
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »

Love seeing Bea and Max together.
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2019, 09:58:35 PM »

As lovely as I would liked the idea that Maxima wears a blouse which fabric was choosen by Beatrix while having a appointment with her mother in law. But this is a diffrent one if you have a close look.

http://www.zimbio.com/pho...lem+Alexander/47yMSP9T5MR
Have a look at sleeves and collar.

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: November 04, 2019, 10:03:31 PM »

Yes you are right, Anirac, it are different tops. Still this one looks very familiar, perhaps a repeat ( but just not from 2013 Wink )
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: