Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 52528 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2019, 03:15:09 AM »

And losing estrogen is a bitch
I just turned 50 this year and it seems like it starts snowballing
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2019, 03:26:57 AM »

I think it is more her skin texture which is aging her.  Dermoplaning and a peel might help.

It may well be, and those might help, but at least she looks natural.

I’ll take her smile and joie de vivre over the fillers and Botox of her contemporaries. 
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2019, 10:10:35 AM »

I think it is more her skin texture which is aging her.  Dermoplaning and a peel might help.

I’ll take her smile and joie de vivre over the fillers and Botox of her contemporaries. 

Star

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2019, 11:40:32 AM »

Star

also a  Star from me
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: December 02, 2019, 01:01:49 PM »

And from me. I hope she won't fight nail and claw against a natural process that has made her only more beautiful and charismatic in my eyes.
 Star

also a  Star from me
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: December 04, 2019, 03:25:56 PM »

Love that smile of Max.  Here are a few more from her recent visit to the Princess Maxima Center for pediatric oncology in Utrecht.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: December 04, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »

My dad doesn't buy it, but in my opinion Max has a honest smile (which also reaches the eyes) often at engagements. She comes across as really interested and not a overdone Look at me show. There are exceptions off course, but the Dutch could have got much worse….
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: December 04, 2019, 03:56:36 PM »

My dad doesn't buy it, but in my opinion Max has a honest smile (which also reaches the eyes) often at engagements. She comes across as really interested and not a overdone Look at me show. There are exceptions off course, but the Dutch could have got much worse….

Say hi to your dad, I totally agree with him. Jumping

IMHO at least 50 % of her so called smiles are fake grins, she often reminds me of the MGM lion, with sound off of course. And her outfits are those that only an attention seeker would choose. If someone dresses like an attention seeker and grimaces like an attention seeker, you can be sure he/she is an attention seeker. I give Max credit for working a lot, but I have always been suspicious of any exaggerated behaviour.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: December 05, 2019, 04:15:01 PM »

IMHO at least 50 % of her so called smiles are fake grins, she often reminds me of the MGM lion, with sound off of course. And her outfits are those that only an attention seeker would choose. If someone dresses like an attention seeker and grimaces like an attention seeker, you can be sure he/she is an attention seeker. I give Max credit for working a lot, but I have always been suspicious of any exaggerated behaviour.

I think it's both. Maxima is an attention seeker and yes there're many fake grins in between, but I also think that she doesn't do it to hurt people and really means well.

Sometimes it would be good though to keep herself a bit in the background, like when it's her daughters/husbands special day.
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2019, 11:43:53 AM »

I think it's both. Maxima is an attention seeker and yes there're many fake grins in between, but I also think that she doesn't do it to hurt people and really means well.

Sometimes it would be good though to keep herself a bit in the background, like when it's her daughters/husbands special day.

Yes, I think thats true. You have some level of self confidence to walk into a room full of strangers. I suppose that it doesn’t matter if its fake or not(and Maxima is obviously very very good at it) as most people will only meet you for the briefest time so can’t really tell. Unlike my brother in law who full of false bonhomie and it just comes over as a bit creepy
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2019, 12:20:27 PM »

The entire family - Wax, Max, Princess Bea, Mabel, Laurentian & Constantijin is at he Prince Claus Foundation award.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: