Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 40324 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2019, 06:26:30 AM »

Oh dear - I think it’s a terrible painting.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2019, 04:37:41 PM »

More info about the portrait from @HeavenQRF, the owner of Princess Marie's Closet:

EXCLUSIVE: I managed to get more information about Princess Marie’s new portrait! Nina Jensen, the amazing artist, took part in the documentary De Skjulte Talenter (Extraordinary People) where Princess Marie saw her art. Marie is Patron of the Danish Association for Autism so when the CEO of the association talked to Marie about having Nina paint a portrait of the Princess, Marie accepted happily. She sent Nina a photo at the end of September and Nina started the painting at the beginning of October. Then, on Thursday, she went to Amalienborg With the CEO of the association and her mom.

About the meeting, Nina said: «  We were in there for 45 minutes and she was super great. We talked about several things such as my future goals etc..and she told me she wanted me to update her on the happenings of my life and if I get into the college I applied to. She had her dog with her (she was so cute!) »

What a nice project this was and what a big opportunity for Nina!

This is so sweet!
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2019, 07:26:57 PM »

I thought Joachim had sold/dispensed of Shackenborg because of costs and only lived in Cophenhagan.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2019, 10:02:33 PM »

I thought Joachim had sold/dispensed of Shackenborg because of costs and only lived in Cophenhagan.

If I remember correctly, I think a Fond (with Joachim and Marie on the board) was created to handle Schackenborg and that the family cab stay there whenever they want/need to but maybe others know more about that
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2019, 08:05:20 AM »

About the Schackenborg Foundation:

Schackenborg Castle is owned and operated today by the Schackenborg Foundation. The foundation was founded on June 30, 2014 by Prince Joachim, Bitten and Mads Clausen Foundation , Ecco Holding and Ole Kirks Foundation, and has Prince Joachim and Princess Marie as Patron. The fund is a non-profit business fund that has taken over Schackenborg Castle and an associated farm for the purpose of opening the castle and park to the public and to allow the royal family to occasionally stay at the castle in order to maintain close contact between the royals and southern Jutland as well as possible support for general and non-profit purposes.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2019, 08:23:20 AM »

can someone please tell me who the woman with the bleached blonde hair cut short is please?

she is next to Mariee

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2019, 08:24:53 AM »

more photos & vid

VIDEO HERE

sorry. I meant this blonde woman who is next to Mariee

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2019, 06:20:04 PM »

Thankyou Harley for the info on the Foundation.  Star
I didn't realize they could still stay there.  That is great ESP for the kids..
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2019, 06:56:20 PM »

Once the "Christmas at Schackenborg" was officially opened, Marie walked the grounds with guests

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2019, 02:02:50 AM »

I don’t know who that woman is, Geta, but she’s clearly cosplaying an elf.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2019, 07:42:19 PM »

November 14
Marie visits as Honorary President of the Danish Section at the Lycée International de Saint Germain-en-Laye, France
In Saint Germain-en-Laye, which is a suburb of Paris, HKH visited Princess Marie today at the Danish Section at the Lycée International school in the form of her role as honorary president, which the Princess has taken over after Prince Henrik.

The Danish Section at Lycée International, despite its location in France, has taught Danish on the school schedule. The Danish-educated teachers teach the students in Danish and history, and the school is constantly updated on teaching plans and development in Danish schools and colleges. The section is thus aimed at Danish families who are staying in France for a longer or shorter period.
Upon arrival at the school, the Princess was welcomed at the school entrance by the French Principal France Bessis and Head of the Danish Section Margrethe Rønnow. Her Royal Highness visited the smaller pupils in the school's primary department, and then Her Royal Highness was given the opportunity to speak with Danish students from 6th grade to 3rd grade.

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2019, 04:28:36 AM »

two more photos

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2019, 04:41:59 PM »

some more photos from yesterday

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2019, 04:42:24 PM »

November 15
Marie participates as patron of the Danish UNESCO National Commission in the 40th UNESCO General Conference, Paris, France
Princess Marie delivered a strong speech in French and English at the UNESCO General Conference today on youth education, food waste and climate change.
The General Conference consists of the representatives of the States Members of the Organization. It meets every two years, and is attended by Member States and Associate Members, together with observers for non-Member States, intergovernmental organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Each country has one vote, irrespective of its size or the extent of its contribution to the budget.

The General Conference determines the policies and the main lines of work of the Organization. Its duty is to set the programmes and the budget of UNESCO. It also elects the Members of the Executive Board and appoints, every four years, the Director-General. The working languages of the General Conference are Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:41:20 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2019, 06:53:35 PM »

November 15
Marie's arrival at UNESCO, Paris, France

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: