Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 40326 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2019, 06:54:27 PM »

New earrings?

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2019, 07:13:19 PM »

Possibly. At least, I don’t remember seeing them before.

I seriously miss Marie and Joachim in Denmark. I can’t wait until they’re back.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2019, 09:51:30 PM »

Hug Marie is so .... Danish!
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2019, 02:54:15 PM »

New earrings?

Possibly new, they are from Georg Jensen

http://francemariejoachim...-de-marie-novembre-2019-5

myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2019, 06:51:30 PM »

The photos with the blue jacket are apparently from a visit she made on October 24th that wasn't covered by the Court at all: https://www.flickr.com/ph.../albums/72157711478791942

Also, the President of the Danish Section she visited gave more details to the blog about Marie about the visit: https://princessmariesclo...n-paris-france/#more-5005
I managed to get exclusive information about the visit courtesy of the school! As this was Princess Marie’s first visit to the school, she wanted something as intimate as possible that was less focused on formal speeches and more focused on meeting the children and understanding how the Danish section is important to them. That is why most of the photos were taken by parents and not journalists as there were less journalists/photographers than for a usual event. She also talked about her own challenge as a parent of French-Danish children as her children still answer to her in Danish sometimes. I am told Marie was very attentive and asked a lot of questions as she really wanted to understand how the Danish section works and how essential it is for these children. Children were allowed to ask her questions and she answered them as best as she could. After the tour of the building and the meeting with the children, the Headmaster of the School and the President of the Section made speeches before some of the school children made a small speech in Danish and in French. I was told that Princess Marie seemed like a match to take over the position from Prince Henrik as she is also French-born like him and also had to learn Danish so she lives with a bilingual culture which is something she has always said was a richness to her. They thought her profile was perfect for the spirit of the school.

I thought I'd share it because I love that Marie focused on meeting the children rather than getting the press' attention! Between the school saying her "profile was perfect" and UNESCO Denmark saying on social media that they were really proud of their Princess and Patron after her speech, her patronages seem to really like having her as Patron, it's nice to see.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2019, 12:15:26 AM »

Below is the video of the Friday 15 November 2019 - Morning - General Policy Debate.

Marie's part is last and starts at: 2:36:51

VIDEO HERE

Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2019, 01:08:47 AM »

She may be the only princess who adapted in to her role so smoothly and without controversy. A class act.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2019, 06:38:22 PM »

More photos from the 40th UNESCO Conference in Paris, and as so often, Charles-Henri accompanied Marie, the Monpezat Clan is still represented.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 06:45:49 PM by PeDe » Logged

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2019, 10:37:16 AM »

Possibly. At least, I don’t remember seeing them before.

I seriously miss Marie and Joachim in Denmark. I can’t wait until they’re back.
really pretty,Marie!always so chic 
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2019, 10:42:05 AM »

While Marie was in Denmark, she met with artist Nina Jensen at Amalienborg Palace.

My royal portrait of H.R.H Princess Marie of Denmark. So happy to finally be able to share this project with you all. I had a wonderful time with her today at Amalienborg. This is such an honor for me as an artist and I am so thankful for how far my career has come

Marie and her family stayed at Schackenborg during the fall holidays, while Marie went to work on 3 days in Copenhagen this week. Prince Joachim and the children went back to France before November 4th before the end of the school break.

Not a bad portrait, but it ages her a bit..
oh"yes!!!she definitely looks much more younger in real life!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2019, 06:06:27 PM »

November 29
Marie opened the Danish Church's (Frederikskirken) Christmas Bazaar in Paris.
This year, Frederikskirken's Christmas Bazaar will be open between the dates of November 29 Friday-December 1 Sunday, 2019. Frederikskirken is located in the center of Paris and it was named after King Frederick IX of Denmark, who inaugurated the church on April 24, 1955 together with Queen Ingrid.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 06:11:35 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »

Marie opened the Christmas bazaar at the Danish Church, Frederikskirke, in Paris, and the princess was a larger draw than the otherwise popular Danish delicacies.

Apple slices, mulled wine, red sausages, gnomes, Advent wreaths and Christmas decorations are usually the big draw for the Danes in Paris at the Christmas bazaar at the Danish Church, but this year it was the new entrant to the city, Princess Marie, the very large draw point. Princess Marie visited the church to open the popular Christmas bazaar, and it provided both queues and waiting times.

Princess Marie arrived with the ambassador in Paris, Michael Starbæk Christensen, to Frederikskirke, located just a stone's throw from the well-known Danish House on Avenue Champs-Élysées, and here they were warmly received by the church's energetic and exuberant pastor, Selma Ravn, who warmly thanked the princess for coming, just as she thanked the many volunteers who tirelessly assist in the church's many ecclesiastical, social and cultural activities throughout the year.

- "I am very pleased and thank you for the invitation to come here today. I know that the church's Christmas bazaar is a very important event for the church and its guests, but also for the many who volunteer. And without your great effort, the Christmas bazaar would not be possible. Thank you so much, you make a huge difference", said Princess Marie, and told the crowded church that it was her first visit.

- "I look forward to experiencing the Christmas mood and wish you all a good day and a good Christmas sale", said the princess, smiling happily as she looked around at the many attendees for a few seconds before Selma Ravn whispered to the princess a message:

- Ahhhh yes .... and NOW is the Christmas bazaar open, big-hearted Princess Marie announced warmly, who took everyone by storm and charmed everything and everyone as she subsequently went around looking at handmade calendar candles, crafts and homemade clays, all while the princess warmly welcomed the many volunteers in the stalls and those who would have a chat with the princess or be photographed with her.

- "My she does speak beautiful Danish", and "she is beautiful..and sweet", it sounded from several of the Danish "Parisian" ladies, when the princess enjoyed the Christmas mood in the church.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2019, 07:10:29 PM »

"My she does speak beautiful Danish."  Wonder who ever said that about Mary?  No one. Laughing
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2019, 07:51:29 PM »

"My she does speak beautiful Danish."  Wonder who ever said that about Mary?  No one. Laughing

Yes, indeed, and what about the other comments made about (and cited here) Marie?  Thinking
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2019, 11:17:42 PM »

Marie is such a lvely princesse. It's clear that people really like her.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: