Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 24287 times)
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2019, 10:50:50 AM »

If anything, she seems to wear less make-up and and her eyes are ...sad? I guess the event doesn't demand smiles and laughter.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2019, 02:17:59 AM »

more photos of - April 30
Marie visited Skive Barracks as patron of DanChurchAid and took part in DanChurchAid's activities on mine clearance at Skive Barracks.
DanChurchAid has trained mine cleaners from all over the world at Skive Barracks (Skive Kaserne) for 12 years. People from all over the world go to Skive in Denmark every summer to participate in one of the world’s best explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) courses conducted by DanChurchAid.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:24:33 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2019, 02:22:40 AM »

^^^^ continued ^^^^

The visit took place in Princess Marie's role as patron of DanChurchAid, where today's focus was on the work of training mine-clearers at the barracks.

- "It is important to focus on mine clearance because there are far too many mines worldwide. There are some horrible mines that do damage. So it is very important to have such an education so that we can get some experts, because there are many different mines that are very, very dangerous", says Princess Marie.

At the barracks in Skive, DanChurchAid has trained mine cleaners from around the world for 12 years. Therefore, there were employees with a great routine who showed the princess around.

- "It was very, very interesting, educational and informative. But I also get very proud that we have such a training center here in Denmark, and that DanChurchAid works so hard with mine clearance", says Princess Marie.

During the visit, Princess Marie also did something other than being informed about the mine clearance work. A land mine was prepared for blasting, and Princess Marie had to detonate herself. At the proper safety distance and behind the guard she could thus make sure that the land mine with 200 grams of explosives was blown up.

VIDEO HERE

and Henrik's favourite nephew Charles acompanies Marie to events now, and you can also see him in the video. I just love the fact that they are so close together, it's like she has a part of Henrik with her.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:40:01 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2019, 02:26:21 AM »

April 30
Marie visited the rice mill of Nordic Food Partners in Højslev, which supplies broken rice to DanChurchAid's Wefood stores.
DanChurchAid's Wefood stores sell goods that regular supermarkets can no longer sell due to overdue ‘best before’ dates, incorrect labels or damaged packaging. Nordic Food Partners A/S is one of the leading suppliers of branded and private label food and beverage products to the Nordic and Baltic markets.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:34:26 AM by PeDe » Logged

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2019, 12:05:31 PM »

Notice how Marie wears clothes that she likes rather than clothes she hoiks as freebies from fashion designers? And have Marie's clothes EVER turned up for vulgar commercial sale at Haberdash?
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2019, 12:29:38 PM »

Notice how Marie wears clothes that she likes rather than clothes she hoiks as freebies from fashion designers? And have Marie's clothes EVER turned up for vulgar commercial sale at Haberdash?

I'm on the fence here - Mares might resell her stuff - but Marie might do so in France or Switzerland where she previously lived. Will be interesting to see what she wears in France when they are there - guessing that she won't have to fly the "Danish Flag" so much then
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2019, 01:26:53 PM »

What is the sense of the hairnet, if most of your hair isn't underneath it?  Thinking
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2019, 01:44:13 PM »

Princess Marie has agreed to become a patron of “Alliance Française in Denmark” and “Le Souvenir Français - The Danish Committee”. At the same time, the Princess becomes honorary president of “The Danish Section at Lycée International”.

Currently visualizing my highest self
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »

If anything, she seems to wear less make-up and and her eyes are ...sad? I guess the event doesn't demand smiles and laughter.

I also won't be smiling if they made me hold a land mine..........ouch
Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2019, 05:55:22 PM »

^^^was wondering that myself  Thinking
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »

May 6
Marie visited Virum Gymnasium (High School) in Virum
Virum Gymnasium is one of the upper secondary schools that participated in the Ministry of Education's exchange program in 2018. The exchange program is part of an agreement with the French Government to strengthen the linguistic and educational cooperation between France and Denmark. Virum Gymnasium has an exchange agreement with their French partner school in Bordeaux. The Princess and the Minister of Education were received by Virum Gymnasium's principal Mette Kynemund.

During the visit, the Princess welcomed some of the students who have been exchanging in France in 2018. The students told Her Royal Highness about their experience of staying in relation to the French language, French culture and everyday life in France.

Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2019, 12:43:27 AM »

Wonderful Marie,as always!!!Well,I've been a Marie's sugar since the beginning.She is so warm,profesional,prim&proper
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2019, 12:52:52 AM »

:blink:Oh,my!!!Profesional,I meant to say!! It was my very first post,I was so excited I didn't realise I had mispelt... Roll Eyes
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2019, 12:53:52 AM »

}:(Profesional!!! Laugh bounce
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member