Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 24267 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2019, 06:03:06 PM »

Marie looking teeny tiny launching the Maribo food festival

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2019, 06:16:31 PM »

Wonderful Marie,as always!!!Well,I've been a Marie's sugar since the beginning.She is so warm,profesional,prim&proper
Welcome, Lady Jane Grey!! 
She is doing very very well, always attentive and  with a touching smile.
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2019, 09:06:23 PM »

:realmad:Professional!

Star for you Lady Jane Grey!  You did it  Champagne
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2019, 10:37:05 PM »

May 10
Marie opened the new food festival Madens Folkemøde in Maribo, organized for the first time.
The festival's events include debates, market visits and various cooking activities. The festival and a related symposium is taking place on May 10-11, 2019 in Maribo. Madens Folkemøde can literally be translated as People’s Food Gathering. Madens Folkemøde is organized by Food Organization of Denmark which is a small non-profit organization that aims to enhance the interest in Nordic and Danish gastronomy, nature, agriculture and culinary culture.

well, helllllooooo, Mama - she has a great figure.

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2019, 10:55:30 PM »

Wonderful Marie,as always!!!Well,I've been a Marie's sugar since the beginning.She is so warm,profesional,prim&proper

Welcome ,LJG! Marie is really nice and she always looks happy and content.  She may be petite or tiny -- her MIL is the tallest queen, isn't she?-- but a truly capable lady. Yes
Don't you worry about spelling. The worst thing is when you  painfully finish writing a post because you've checked a word or something comes up  and ...login time is over. I go  Real mad   Dash2
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2019, 03:54:28 AM »

^^^^ today's engagement is one of her NEW patronages, and a continuation of her engagement for the fight against food waste.

Madens Folkemøde was developed and organised by the Food Organisation of Denmark. The Food Organisation of Denmark (FOOD), created in 2010, aims to

-"....nurture and feed the interest in Nordic & Danish gastronomy, nature, agriculture and culinary culture. We are a nonprofit organisation supported by Danish food producers and public funds."

Their ambition with this festival is to bring together the entire food scene of Denmark from the ocean and agriculture to the home kitchens and hospitality industry:

- "Denmark has obviously seen quite a remarkable boost in terms of its gastronomic scene in recent years, but Madens Folkemøde wants to direct the conservation towards our everyday food culture and bring together politicians, farmers, chefs, producers and the public in order to find solutions to the societal, economic and environmental challenges we face in the future."

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 04:05:54 AM by PeDe » Logged

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »

Ah! Marie. Always a joy. I wish we saw more of her.

Focused on others not herself.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2019, 02:00:10 PM »

Please allow me to say this, because I'm very fond of  Marie. I hardly ever cook --no rich , I'm just a worker-- and I don't enjoy Masterchef and the like programmes. I hate it when cooks wear rings or bracelets; I shivered when I saw dear P. M's wrist accessories.  Ok, gold and silver can be thoroughly washed, but other materials ( threads ,leather straps and all that? No way). 
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »

Please allow me to say this, because I'm very fond of  Marie. I hardly ever cook --no rich , I'm just a worker-- and I don't enjoy Masterchef and the like programmes. I hate it when cooks wear rings or bracelets; I shivered when I saw dear P. M's wrist accessories.  Ok, gold and silver can be thoroughly washed, but other materials ( threads ,leather straps and all that? No way). 

Not just you....I shudder when I see things like that.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2019, 10:05:26 AM »

Just wanting to observe that in some photos over recent weeks the lovely Princess Marie has seemed not quite her usual self, almost distrait somehow. I hope she is quite well.
Wishing her the best.
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2019, 10:38:52 AM »

Thank you so much Fruela & Lord G¡n for your incredibly warm welcome to this forum!!! Angel.Oh,I just adore Marie,her sport style is very similar to mine(though I don't have her budget,obviously :laughbounce:I agree with what you say,she is always engaged in her events,paying attention to people,listening to then and nota showing off or nosing Up,like a certain other lady? :yuk:we all know does.That's why I like Marie sooo much.If only she were the crown princess... Cry
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2019, 10:41:05 AM »

Listening to them!!! :-) Banana
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2019, 11:17:41 AM »

Just wanting to observe that in some photos over recent weeks the lovely Princess Marie has seemed not quite her usual self, almost distrait somehow. I hope she is quite well.
Wishing her the best.

Is she young enough to be pregnant?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2019, 11:38:39 AM »

Wishing her the best.

Is she young enough to be pregnant?

I looked it up. She turned 43 this year. So, yes, technically she could be, but I've my doubts.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2019, 08:44:27 PM »

May 15
Marie attended the L’Oreal-UNESCO Women in Science Prize Ceremony
Brygger Jacobsen's old residence in Valby once again formed the framework for the awarding of L'Oréal-UNESCO Women in Science's Prizes. It was the 11th time that the awards were awarded to three women scientists, each of whom was particularly noted.

Princess Marie is the patron of the Danish UNESCO National Commission and was happy to pay tribute to the three female researchers.

The recipients of the prize are to a large extent experiencing a career boost and several of the prize winners can today call themselves professors.

The three prize winners this year were a doctor, Ph.D. Stine Linding Andersen, Assistant Professor Maria Andreasen and Assistant Professor Vida Engmann.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: