Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 41481 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 01:51:09 AM »

April 2
Today is Autism Day and Marie, as Patron, takes part in online campaign ‘Autism Acceptance – There is Plenty to Fight For’ for World Autism Day, #AutismAcceptanceDay
As part of our series of articles focusing on 'autism around the world', Heidi Thamestrup, President of Autism Denmark discusses the current landscape of support, provision and understanding for autistic people and their families in Denmark. Heidi examines the changes the country has seen in its approach to education, employment and criminal justice, and the changing approach taken by the government in the provision of support.

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 01:17:47 AM »

April 3
Marie's Point de Vue Interview

PDV:  Your husband, Prince Joachim, will soon improve his military training in Paris. At the end of August, you will settle in with your two children in France. It is a way to find your roots since his birth in Paris.

Marie: I never thought I'd live in Paris! I lived there until I was 10 years old. I live for 30 years abroad. This is a surprise for us and an excellent possibility. My children do not see my family very much and they do not know their French culture very well. Of course, I speak to them in French but I do not think they speak French. This move will be an important transition in their lives and I am delighted. It's also an incredible opportunity for my husband, who will experience a new way of life, and for his high-level military career.
(In an interview with Point of View in 2013, Princess Marie had already said that Prince Henrik would always answer her in Danish when she spoke to him in French and in a documentary in 2017 one could see who was still the case).

POS: Where are you going to live?

Marie: We will know very soon!

PDV: Where are your children Henrik (9 years old) and Athena (7 years old) going to school? Do they go to a school that knows the values ​​of Danish education?

Marie: They go to bilingual school near Parc Monceau (*). They will take classes in French. The school system here is very different and I did not want them to experience too much culture shock. This school is a good compromise because they will be surrounded by children from all over the world. I have always had an international education and I think it's amazing. It's a gift to give to your children. This will help them to broaden their minds.

(*) The  bilingual school  in Parc Monceau, in the 8th arrondissement, was created in 1954 and is a private school. It welcomes children of 70 different nationalities. They offer courses from primary school to high school. The school is close to the Danish embassy in Paris, but also the Champs-Elysées and military institutions in which Prince Joachim will study.

POS: What will be your priorities when you arrive in France?

Marie: First of all, I think about what's most important: my family. Then I think about French history and culture. My husband and son love history, so I think we'll do a lot of visits! We will also immerse ourselves in a French way of life, which is very different from that of the Nordic countries.

POS: In Denmark, you work with people with disabilities, such as children with autism or people with epilepsy. You also work with the AIDS Foundation. What commitments will you make in France?

Marie: I hope to start collaborations between France and Denmark for these causes that are close to my heart. They are very important in both countries. The only thing that can be different is the approach that we have to these causes because of cultural differences. I am also very involved in the fight against food waste and I hope to continue this work with the help of the Danish Embassy. During the time in France, I will continue to do what I have always done.

POS: Bjarke Ingels is one of the Danish architects that was hired for his talent. What do you like about his project here in Paris?

Marie: I find it extraordinary! I always thought that Bjarke Ingels was very talented and a visionary. His creations establish new ways of life. In his project for Galeries Lafayette, he managed to preserve the history and aesthetics of this Art Deco building while shaping it in an innovative way and using new technologies.

POS: This is a good example of collaboration between France and Denmark, a bridge between your two cultures.

Marie: I'm very proud of it. The House of Denmark has been present on the Champs-Elysées since 1955. We are now lucky to have this beautiful store designed by Bjarke, so it is two references in Denmark on one of the most beautiful avenues in the world, if not the most beautiful. I think that for such a small country, Denmark has a great influence.

PDV: Do you think the cooperation between France and Denmark needs to be strengthened?

Marie: Of course! These are different countries but with many similarities. Cooperation is growing and this is just the beginning.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2019, 10:53:43 PM »

April 4
Marie inaugurated a special exhibition "Danger-Mines after World War II" in connection with DanChurchAid, museum Tirpitz
Large parts of the jutland west coast were mined, when the German wehrmacht surrendered in Denmark on 4. May 1945. in a new exhibition at the museum tirpitz in blåvand, the process of mines will be passed through pictures and objects, and Dauphin Princess Marie stood today for Official Opening.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2019, 11:03:22 PM »

more ^^^

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2019, 04:56:15 PM »

So pretty!!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2019, 01:57:17 AM »

who is the chap with the beard with her pls?

and what is the badge with the cross on his lapel pls?

Tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 07:09:12 AM »

who is the chap with the beard with her pls?

and what is the badge with the cross on his lapel pls?

Tak

G Smiley

He would seem to be Claus Kjeld Jensen, the Museum Director.

https://translate.google....ts-skatte&prev=search
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2019, 06:49:03 PM »

25 April: Marie and a suspiciously static forehead attended the launch of the book 'Dix Femmes Prix Nobel de la Paix'

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2019, 08:23:32 PM »

25 April: Marie and a suspiciously static forehead attended the launch of the book 'Dix Femmes Prix Nobel de la Paix'

I hope that second picture especially is bad light or she's had some pretty shoddy work recently. Her face looks frozen.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »

I think it's light and angle, because here she looks normal

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 03:41:01 PM »

any reason why Joachim& Marie did not attend?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 04:19:54 PM »

any reason why Joachim& Marie did not attend?

no idea. it's strange, no?

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2019, 06:52:15 PM »

Marie at an anti landmines event with Danchurch:

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2019, 06:54:18 PM »

Did Marie do something to her lips?? They look fuller to me.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:51 AM »

They look the same to me  Thinking

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: