Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 24355 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2019, 06:05:07 PM »

November 7
Marie meets the Danish departments of Alliance Française and opens an exhibition with a number of Prince Henrik's literary works
The Alliance of France is a network of associations in our depots in 1884 to promote the interest of the language and culture of France in Denmark. Travel through the history, the politics, the music, the cuisine, the cinema and the literature.

In addition to participating in the opening of the exhibition, Marie's visit also included a meeting with the association Alliance Française de Fionie, whose purpose is to spread the knowledge of French language and culture.

The president of the association, Helle Andersen, welcomed Marie when she arrived at Mulernes Legate School. But although Helle Andersen as a Funen representative had a central role, there was also participation from sister associations from Copenhagen, Aarhus, Haderslev, Fredericia, Roskilde and Viborg.

Marie took over patronage of Alliance Française in Denmark after Prince Henrik. The association has existed since 1884 and has branches throughout the country.

VIDEO 1 + 2 HERE

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 07:46:55 PM by PeDe » Logged

Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2019, 06:44:53 PM »

She wears a suit well. It’s never too baggy, tight, or outlandish. They work with her petite frame.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2019, 07:16:21 PM »

She wears a suit well. It’s never too baggy, tight, or outlandish. They work with her petite frame.

I agree Smiley She could give her 'colleague' Victoria of Sweden some tips on how to wear a suit (and pretty much everything else!).
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »

November 7
Marie attended the DanChurchAid Christmas, as patron.
During the past two days of events in Denmark, Marie was accompanied by Charles-Henri for each time.
DanChurchAid aims to provide support to the world's poorest in the struggle for a dignified life. At the organization's Christmas party, partners are invited to thank them for their support in the fight against poverty. Princess Marie has been the godmother of DanChurchAid since 2011.

VIDEO HERE

Christmas in Denmark - YAY

The family is planning to celebrate Christmas Eve at home. This was told by Princess Marie when she was at the Danish Church Aid's Christmas event this afternoon at the Customs Service in Copenhagen.

- "You are very curious", it sounded with a laugh from Princess Marie, as the issue of Christmas Eve was asked by a reporter. Then she revealed that this year's Christmas food should be consumed in Denmark.

- "I think we have Christmas in Denmark", replied Princess Marie.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 08:43:28 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »

November 7
Marie meets the Danish departments of Alliance Française and opens an exhibition with a number of Prince Henrik's literary works
The Alliance of France is a network of associations in our depots in 1884 to promote the interest of the language and culture of France in Denmark. Travel through the history, the politics, the music, the cuisine, the cinema and the literature.

In addition to participating in the opening of the exhibition, Marie's visit also included a meeting with the association Alliance Française de Fionie, whose purpose is to spread the knowledge of French language and culture.

The president of the association, Helle Andersen, welcomed Marie when she arrived at Mulernes Legate School. But although Helle Andersen as a Funen representative had a central role, there was also participation from sister associations from Copenhagen, Aarhus, Haderslev, Fredericia, Roskilde and Viborg.

Marie took over patronage of Alliance Française in Denmark after Prince Henrik. The association has existed since 1884 and has branches throughout the country.

VIDEO 1 + 2 HERE

more photos

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2019, 09:18:34 PM »

I agree Smiley She could give her 'colleague' Victoria of Sweden some tips on how to wear a suit (and pretty much everything else!).

As Aubiette mentioned, Marie has a totally different figure. I don't think that the things she wears would look as good on Vic.

But yes, she could certainly turn to her for fashion tips.

As for Marie: Great cause about food waste. I once read that Vienna alone throws away as much food a that so that Graz (second biggest city in Austria) could live by it for a week.

I'm sure it's not that different in Denmark.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2019, 11:57:27 PM »

I just find it really touching how proud and happy she is, opening the exhibition with, amongst others, Henrik's Sr. literary works.

as meaningful as Charles-Henri attending the opening with her.

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »

So glad she is back,only it it is just for a while!!!she is so elegant,chic and charming!!!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2019, 04:51:27 PM »

November 9
Marie opens the exhibition "Christmas at Schackenborg"
Marie opens the exhibition 'Christmas at Schackenborg' on Saturday, where guests can experience 60 years of nostalgia with the history of the Christmas calendar.

In the exhibition you will see, among other things, the country calendars since 1962. And who, with a certain age, does not remember Magnus Tagmus and Anton, who cracked his pants? - or the Nissebanden?

In connection with the exhibition you can also see costumes and props from some of DR's newer Christmas calendars such as 'The Time Journey', 'The Other World' and 'Theo and the Magical Talisman'.

There is also access to some of the castles' halls, which are decorated with Christmas. The Christmas exhibition at Schackenborg Castle lasts until Sunday 15 December.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 04:57:28 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2019, 04:55:37 PM »

VIDEO HERE

When Princess Marie welcomed the opening of the exhibition 'Christmas in Schackenborg' on Saturday morning, moved, she gave a short speech in front of the castle, where she told among other things how much the place and the area mean to her:

- "This is where Prince Joachim and I got married. This is where our lovely children were born, And then this is where I feel at home", that's how it sounded before she declared the exhibition open.

Before then, Princess Marie had come out from the castle where she and her family still live when in Denmark.

Right on the heels of the princess, the royal family's new puppy - the six-and-a-half-month-old Cerise, a Bichon Frise - closely followed what Princess Marie was doing.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:04:46 PM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2019, 05:37:03 PM »

I’m beyond impressed with her Danish. She has completely nailed the pronunciation.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »

What a lovely queen she would be ...Sigh. But we would not have a lot to dish.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2019, 06:38:39 PM »

I’m beyond impressed with her Danish. She has completely nailed the pronunciation.

Thank you for your Danish perspective, Harley  Star

this is what can happen when people identify with country they live in, when the embrace culture, language, and everything else a particular ocuntry has to offer.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2019, 01:42:29 AM »

While Marie was in Denmark, she met with artist Nina Jensen at Amalienborg Palace.

My royal portrait of H.R.H Princess Marie of Denmark. So happy to finally be able to share this project with you all. I had a wonderful time with her today at Amalienborg. This is such an honor for me as an artist and I am so thankful for how far my career has come

Marie and her family stayed at Schackenborg during the fall holidays, while Marie went to work on 3 days in Copenhagen this week. Prince Joachim and the children went back to France before November 4th before the end of the school break.

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2019, 03:37:16 AM »

While Marie was in Denmark, she met with artist Nina Jensen at Amalienborg Palace.

My royal portrait of H.R.H Princess Marie of Denmark. So happy to finally be able to share this project with you all. I had a wonderful time with her today at Amalienborg. This is such an honor for me as an artist and I am so thankful for how far my career has come

Marie and her family stayed at Schackenborg during the fall holidays, while Marie went to work on 3 days in Copenhagen this week. Prince Joachim and the children went back to France before November 4th before the end of the school break.

Not a bad portrait, but it ages her a bit..

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: