Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 28236 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2019, 12:40:45 AM »

Can a royal be appointed Ambassador? Marie could be an Ambassador to any number of countries that Denmark either already enjoys or would like to develop a close relationship with ... she's a star!
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2019, 01:05:51 AM »

Can a royal be appointed Ambassador? Marie could be an Ambassador to any number of countries that Denmark either already enjoys or would like to develop a close relationship with ... she's a star!

I think so.  At least in other royal families there's been several very minor royals serving as ambassadors to various countries.  Usually it's to other monarchies or places like the US or Vatican since having a member of your royal family as ambassador has a certain something to it.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2019, 10:37:56 PM »

December 1
Marie attends as patron of the AIDS Foundation Christmas Concert
The annual AIDS concert for the AIDS Foundation took place today at Trinitatis Church. Marie gave a speech in which she concluded that Denmark can become the first country in the world without new cases of HIV.

Marie has been the patron of the AIDS Foundation since 2012, and it was a great pleasure for the princess when she was met upon arrival by actress Susse Wold, president of the AIDS Foundation.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:34:14 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2019, 10:38:24 PM »

December 1
Marie participates as patron of the AIDS Foundation in the event "Light on Old Peat"
These many lights at Trinitatis on the occasion of #WorldAIDSDay mark everyone we have lost to AIDS. Once you were almost certain to become one of the lights if you got HIV. This is no longer the case. Now we must have finally fought the prejudice about life with HIV.

VIDEO HERE

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:33:18 AM by PeDe » Logged

SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2019, 04:09:00 PM »

Very much love the fact she's wearing a red coat. The ribbon to mark World Aids day and HIV awareness is red. A nice touch  Thumb up
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »

December 1

VIDEO HERE

Marie wore her "HIV Remerberence Bracelet" yesterday

It is made by Alexander Lynggaard from the Danish Jewelry house

ColorUp Rainbow by ALEXANDER LYNGAARD

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:03:31 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »

December 2
Marie visits the AIDS Foundation as a patron and attends a working meeting in connection with World AIDS Day 2019
HKH Princess Marie participated in a working meeting in connection with World AIDS Day 2019 in her capacity as patron of the AIDS Fund.

The AIDS Foundation was established in 1985 and is a private organization working for a world without HIV and a world where sexual health is a right and a reality for everyone. The AIDS Foundation works in Denmark as well as internationally and focuses on those groups that are particularly vulnerable and vulnerable to HIV.

Her Royal Highness was informed at the working meeting of the current status of the AIDS Fund's national and international work as well as of the AIDS Fund's expansion plans. The princess also got an introduction to the future plans for Denmark to become the first country in the world without new cases of HIV.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: December 02, 2019, 07:30:39 PM »

December 2
Marie visited the new Wefood store as patron of the Dan Church Aid
WeFood is a store that sells food, cosmetics and household products that cannot be sold in regular supermarkets because they are close to expiration date, incorrectly labeled or have damaged packaging. WeFood is run by volunteers, and the initiative aims to reduce food waste in Denmark, while the profits go to the relief organization's work in the world's poorest countries.

Most people know this, which is why more and more people are fighting food waste. One of them is Her Royal Highness Princess Marie, who as patron of the Church Aid officially opened the first Wefood store in 2016. Wefood is a food waste supermarket that sells items that many conventional supermarkets discard. Out of season items have exceeded the best-before date or where the packaging is broken or has errors. The shops are run by volunteers, and the profits go to the National Church Aid's work in the world's poorest countries.

Since DanChurchAid opened its doors to the first store, Wefood has been a great success. Today, the organization operates three stores in Copenhagen and Aarhus respectively, and in December another Wefood opens in Copenhagen, this time in Copenhagen's South Port.

“Wefood is an important initiative, because we have to fight food waste. We are already on the right track, but there is still much that can be done, ”Princess Marie said during the visit.

One of Wefood's largest partners is the Salling Group, which is responsible for, among others, fetex, Netto and Bilka. Salling Group helped develop Wefood back in 2015, and over the years the Group has been a regular supplier of surplus goods. This year alone, Salling Group has donated more than 80 tons of goods to the Wefood stores.

During the visit, Princess Marie, on behalf of DanChurchAid, received a check of DKK 3.41 million. kroner from the Salling Funds, which owns the Salling Group. The money will go to the opening of two new Wefood stores in Funen and Jutland.

- "We cannot fight food waste without good partners, which is why we support the Danish Church Aid and Wefood's work. We look forward to more new Wefood stores around the country in the next few years", said Annette Juhler Kjær, vice president and head of CSR in the Salling Group.

VIDEO HERE

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:06:06 PM by PeDe » Logged

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2019, 10:01:29 AM »

So sweet and pretty!!!Marie is really warm hearted,and you can clearly see that people is really at ease in her presence.People love her!!!oh,my,how I wish she were the crown princess!!!And it was so considerate on her part to dress red and white...A beautiful node to the Danish flag!And I am sure people at the bazaar surely appreciated this.
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2019, 10:04:53 AM »

A wonderful patron for a wonderful cause:reduce food spilling!go,Marie!!there are many people who loves you(myself included,of course!) Champagne
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2019, 04:51:22 PM »

Marie always looks so interested in whoever she is talking with and whatever she is doing.  Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2019, 05:53:13 PM »

December
Marie gave an interview to Danish magazine: FEMINA
The interview for the Danish magazine FEMINA took place in Schackenborg during the autumn holidays.

Excerpts

ABOUT MARIE
- Almost three years ago, Selina Juul came up with the idea of ​​not only creating a cookbook, but also a practical, useful and inspiring tool to help Danes not only avoid wasting food, but also save money. money and contribute to the climate.The book is especially for families with children, because they are the ones who have the most difficulty in avoiding the waste of food.It is easy to use, there are very useful tips, and then there is a little reading - it's not just a recipe book.

PURPOSE OF THE BOOK
- I'm sure a lot of people already know a lot of things, but I did not know everything, like stocking, for example, I take food waste very seriously, so I know a lot, but I did not know how to store fruits and vegetables, can they be together, should they be in the fridge or not, how do they last longer, so there are some good tips.

CHEFS DE CUISINE RENEMES
- It has been great because it's a cause that we are passionate about, the two super talented and highly committed chefs, and Selina Juul, who is our real activist, Selina Juul works very hard to focus on food waste. I'm also very attached to that, it used to be mostly at home, but now I can share it with the Danes, it's important for me to help families who have children and need to cook. Sometimes it's a bit difficult because we're so busy, it's hard to take those extra two minutes and look in the fridge to see what we have.

FOOD WASTE
- One-third of the food in the world ends up in garbage, and the food that is wasted could feed all the hungry people in the world.We must remember that the food you receive at the supermarket has made a long journey before arriving in Yes, they are already worn sometimes, but still good! But they have come a long way, it's something you forget, these are foods that have been grown, harvested, processed, packaged, transported - and we need to know that production and transportation can be harmful to the environment, so at least we have to eat all the food - it's a waste of important resources.

USE OF FOOD
- I use almost everything we have, I have always been like that, my mother has always been like that, but of course my commitment and attitude have been strengthened by the knowledge gained from working with food waste. There are many things I did not know about climate destruction and what we can do to avoid it, so now it has become even more important to me.
- I am a big fan of stew. It's a tradition in Denmark and it's really the best. There is not a particular type of stew. You use the leftovers and then you can be creative and using spices, you get a new dish. I think it's a great way to use leftovers.

PURCHASE OF FOOD
- I do not compromise on quality.
- Children like to shop with us, of course there are times when we can not do it ourselves if we are not at home, I look in the fridge and see what we have before You have to be reasonable and do not buy too much, but if I'm abroad in a cheese market and all that, it's difficult.

FAMILY MEALS IN MARIE'S CHILDHOOD
- As a French person, I would say that the meal was sacred, that's where you sat together and took the time to talk and to get interested in each other." There was respect for the food we planes on the table, but also for my mother, who had taken the time to cook, and who liked that, then we should not sit for two seconds, eat and go, the meal is really a gathering point: c is the only set time where you can sit and talk about everything from school day to global challenges and answer children's questions When do we talk to people differently if we do not eat? When are we so busy The meal was sacred when I was a kid, we were looking forward to it.

PREFERRED DISH
- My grandmother's mustard rabbit, I grew up with that, it was delicious.

NO PREPARED DISHES
- My mother used to cook in her own way and she always does it, she can not change it, she can not think like that at all Meal ready No here with us, of course, you want to to be eating pizza from time to time, we also try making homemade pizzas, which is quite fun.

USE OF THE KITCHEN BOOK
- That's why it should be easy, as it is in the book, what I do there with children, it takes 10 minutes and I focused on things that we already have in the We do not have to go out and try to find refined spices and all that, there is no time for that Yes, during the holidays or for a long weekend, but every day should be helpful and easy to use.

FAMILY COLLECTED AROUND THE MEAL
- Basically, I think the Danes are good at balancing work and family life, they can be proud of that, but ... it's still very difficult for a lot of people in a busy day. you have to do it all, can we do it all, why should we achieve all of that, is it so important to do it all, work - you have to, but then there is the training and the exercise and everything There is also family and social life, you can not reach everything then you have to prioritize, at least I do it, I give priority to my family and friends, I do it because you do not have to take anything for granted, and you can quickly get lost in a day-to-day life where you do not talk together - it's boring.

- And it's also nice enough when you're on vacation, we had fun, we spent the day together.

LIFESTYLE VALUES OF THE PAST
- It's as if we had forgotten good values, respect, being together in family, humanity, integrity, values ​​that are important in life.

- Remember these values, be more a family, remember meals, and remember that it is important to respect the resources of the land and use them when cooking." Learn more about the raw materials that we have and do not buy ready-made food all the time ... to go back in time ... just a little bit.

- In fact, I think it's better for us as families, it's important, and today we have a lot of information about what's good and what's not.

EDUCATION OF CHILDREN
- We try to eat together every night, they are in the kitchen and sometimes go shopping, it's important to me that they not only have to have a theory of food waste, but also show them what I'm talking about. when they experience and do things themselves, they can better understand what it means, so I do not really think I've done a lot, because they are very committed, they scold me if I throw an edible food: "No, mum, it's something you can eat!" Children are curious, they want to make a difference and help make our world a better place, so it's very easy, I know what I'm doing I did - and that just shows what I believe in.

- You have to sit and eat, and then you have to taste everything.

- It's a funny game, I tell them," I know you very well and I think it's something you'll like, try to taste. "If they do not like it anyway, my husband or I will eat it, after all, there is something about the children and the acquired tastes, it may take a few years, but it will come, but the children have to taste everything, and then they can say that they do not do not like it, they have become more and more curious about cooking, and, for example, they like to go out into the garden to pick apples and make an apple pie, they have respect for nature.

- Like all children and young people today, they worry a little bit about our planet. They hear a lot about climate - at school too. They know that there are things that destroy the climate by carrying cars and gas, using too much water and food waste. I talk a lot about it so they know they can make a difference someday. And they are already very responsible. I think. When they brush their teeth, they always cut the water. In fact, I do not think I said "you must". It came from their own free will. Fortunately. I'm happy about that.

- I actually like to see them turn off the light by themselves. We humans produce too much. We consume too much. After all, it's not something children influence. But they can answer it. As when Henrik or Athena said: - "No mom, I do not need new clothes, I already have one of this color.

FAMINE ETHIOPIA IN 1984
- But when you grow up, you try to do something if you can. And I can do something with pleasure today. I traveled a lot with DanChurchAid, so I saw and talked to people in need and saw how many children suffered from lack of food and clean water. It reinforced me in my commitment to consider her as an adult. My first trip was to Cambodia, I had no experience in humanitarian travel, and once I got home, I just w- We have to do something" So, I just have it in me, I remember it. Maybe that's why I sometimes get nauseated if I see that there is really good food in the trash.anted to stay longer, I just wanted to help. But you have to go home and you can not help them all. It's hard to live with when you see something like this. You never get used to that.

FIGHT AGAINST FOOD WASTE
- Yes, we can really make a huge difference by doing something about food waste at home in our own kitchens - saving money is easy, so we need to get together and do it.

A GOOD ROMANTIC DINNER WITH REMAINS
- I have no idea what's left of it, no, no, as long as it's good, it's good, it can easily be romantic, you just have nice, good herbs." is not a problem, and sauce!

- The good life is to be together, to eat together, of course, food is an integral part of life, but not only health, to be healthy, to live a healthy life, body and soul. good remedy for a good life.

MEMORY OF THE FIRST DINNER WITH JOACHIM
- Not at all, it was a hunting dinner, so it was food .... But ... I really appreciate the fact that we are a great culinary family, we love food, but I do not remember what I ate a long time ago ... Do you remember what you ate when you met your husband?

DINNER WITH PRINCE HENRI
- Prince Henri, my father-in-law, served incredibly exciting meals, so I think of him when I see awesome meals, and in return ... my husband was going to cook at a time when I was with my dad. then made a finished pizza - that he burned in the oven because he had forgotten it, he came with it and it was all black, so I would say that we are different in the family.

DINNER OF THIS EVENING
- Good question, we have to go shopping this afternoon because there is no more in the fridge, it's completely empty, the kids say," Come on, Mom !, we're doing it together. pleasant.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: