Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2019 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 10467 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »

According to Google, he is a professional photographer and he's 51 years old.
Hope Alex founds happiness Cute

Picking Mr. Right has been difficult for her. I really hope it is a genuine guy this time.
kongschlong

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 08:51:15 AM »

http://m.v.qq.com/play/pl...p;ptag=2_6.5.1.17957_copy Documentary/interview with Alexandra talking about her life and Denmark, as well as Nikolai and Felix talking about their mother.
BaronSulney

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 10:09:09 AM »

http://m.v.qq.com/play/pl...p;ptag=2_6.5.1.17957_copy Documentary/interview with Alexandra talking about her life and Denmark, as well as Nikolai and Felix talking about their mother.

The bits with Nikolai and Felix are very sweet - they seem like such nice boys and their English is excellent (perhaps not surprisingly)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 10:45:38 PM »

Tv host. Not tv actress. And yes, they’re still together.

He cheats on her Beer
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2019, 10:50:49 PM »

Tv host. Not tv actress. And yes, they’re still together.

He cheats on her Beer

Not surprising, yet it’s news to me. Do you know with whom?

Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »

Wow! I felt so drawn to Alexandra in this video. I have to admit that I didn't really like her much before but after watching this video I can see her many wonderful qualities. She is definitely more powerful than Prince Joachim and you wonder if she would have gone for him if he wasn't Danish royalty. She's very intelligent and sophisticated. I could see her deep understanding of Royal history and I think she really gets the magnitude of the family she married into, but I just don't think that Prince Joachim was able to hold her intellectually, he was not her emotional or cognitive match. Her life was a fairy-tale but with the wrong Prince. Also, she's a true beauty in her own way - although her face/skin are aging rapidly, her body and hair are very youthful. I also think she's a very good mother. Her children seem to like her very much. I will view her differently moving forward.  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 02:12:59 AM by Clover » Logged

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »

What a great video of Alexandra. She has great charisma and charm.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 03:47:22 AM »

I am sorry but all I get are lots of ads from Japan about air pizzas and KFC and other fast food stuff...

oh dear  Blush

G Blush

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2019, 02:00:38 AM »

September 8
Alexandra participated with Nikolai and Felix at her 20th Ecco Walkathon

- "CBS has a great reputation and NIkolai has met all the others. The studio is of great interest to him, so it will probably be good", says the countess.

The Countess went the route with her sons, Prince Nikolai and little brother Prince Felix, both of whom are well on their way to education.

- "It's always a big event when one's child first starts in elementary school, and then in a larger high school, and then an even bigger university, but I think it will be great", Countess Alexandra says.

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 02:07:37 AM »

September 12
Countess Alexandra is having a busy autumn with several lectures and work on putting together a new lecture.

September 30
Countess Alexandra gives a lecture in the Tivoli Freedom in Aarhus

On October 23
Countess Alexander gives a lecture in the Bremen Theater in Copenhagen.

Both times it is Countess Alexandra's popular lecture from the spring, where she tells with background in her book, "My Happy Denmark".

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: