Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2019 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 12997 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »

According to Google, he is a professional photographer and he's 51 years old.
Hope Alex founds happiness Cute

Picking Mr. Right has been difficult for her. I really hope it is a genuine guy this time.
kongschlong

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 08:51:15 AM »

http://m.v.qq.com/play/pl...p;ptag=2_6.5.1.17957_copy Documentary/interview with Alexandra talking about her life and Denmark, as well as Nikolai and Felix talking about their mother.
BaronSulney

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 10:09:09 AM »

http://m.v.qq.com/play/pl...p;ptag=2_6.5.1.17957_copy Documentary/interview with Alexandra talking about her life and Denmark, as well as Nikolai and Felix talking about their mother.

The bits with Nikolai and Felix are very sweet - they seem like such nice boys and their English is excellent (perhaps not surprisingly)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 10:45:38 PM »

Tv host. Not tv actress. And yes, they’re still together.

He cheats on her Beer
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2019, 10:50:49 PM »

Tv host. Not tv actress. And yes, they’re still together.

He cheats on her Beer

Not surprising, yet it’s news to me. Do you know with whom?

Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »

Wow! I felt so drawn to Alexandra in this video. I have to admit that I didn't really like her much before but after watching this video I can see her many wonderful qualities. She is definitely more powerful than Prince Joachim and you wonder if she would have gone for him if he wasn't Danish royalty. She's very intelligent and sophisticated. I could see her deep understanding of Royal history and I think she really gets the magnitude of the family she married into, but I just don't think that Prince Joachim was able to hold her intellectually, he was not her emotional or cognitive match. Her life was a fairy-tale but with the wrong Prince. Also, she's a true beauty in her own way - although her face/skin are aging rapidly, her body and hair are very youthful. I also think she's a very good mother. Her children seem to like her very much. I will view her differently moving forward.  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 02:12:59 AM by Clover » Logged

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »

What a great video of Alexandra. She has great charisma and charm.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 03:47:22 AM »

I am sorry but all I get are lots of ads from Japan about air pizzas and KFC and other fast food stuff...

oh dear  Blush

G Blush

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2019, 02:00:38 AM »

September 8
Alexandra participated with Nikolai and Felix at her 20th Ecco Walkathon

- "CBS has a great reputation and NIkolai has met all the others. The studio is of great interest to him, so it will probably be good", says the countess.

The Countess went the route with her sons, Prince Nikolai and little brother Prince Felix, both of whom are well on their way to education.

- "It's always a big event when one's child first starts in elementary school, and then in a larger high school, and then an even bigger university, but I think it will be great", Countess Alexandra says.

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 02:07:37 AM »

September 12
Countess Alexandra is having a busy autumn with several lectures and work on putting together a new lecture.

September 30
Countess Alexandra gives a lecture in the Tivoli Freedom in Aarhus

On October 23
Countess Alexander gives a lecture in the Bremen Theater in Copenhagen.

Both times it is Countess Alexandra's popular lecture from the spring, where she tells with background in her book, "My Happy Denmark".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 07:37:11 PM »

October 31
Countess Alexandra stops as patron
Countess Alexandra has chosen to stop as patron of the National Infant Death Association. In recent years, Countess Alexandra has been patron of the National Infant Death Association. But now it's over.

In a recent press release, the 55-year-old countess says she now wants to resign and quit as patron.

Both Nikolai, 20, and Felix, 17, tower over their mother, Countess Alexandra, when they participated in the ECCO Walkathon the other day - officially for the very last time.

Alex breaks a 20 years of tradition

- "Life is full of exciting challenges and changes, and the time has come now for me to resign as patron of the National Infant Death Association, which I have had for many years. It has been a great privilege and a great pleasure for me to have this Especially because the association is a great support for the grieving families", Countess Alexandra said in the press release.

In recent years, in connection with her patronage, she has, among other things, participated in the annual All Saints' worship service at Our Lady Church organized in collaboration with the National Association of Infant Death.

Here she has read all the names of the dead infants at her own discretion.

On Sunday, November 3, she will have her last official participation for the National Infant Death Association. It also takes place at Our Lady Church in Copenhagen.

- "As a mother and a human, we have felt her presence, and we know that this service, and all the stories of love and life that were too short, mean a lot to the Countess. We wish the Countess and her family all the best in the future”, says Birgitte Horsten, director of the National Infant Death Association.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 07:37:56 PM »

Snare

well, well, well....another grab for Yrma, the patronage thief...mark my words!!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 07:42:57 PM »

November 3
Who now gets Alexandra's million? Root of the apanage

The Minister of Finance has decided to award Countess Alexandra a million more than she expects to be paid. There is over a million dollars waiting for Countess Alexandra - if she wants it.

This is stated in the Finance Bill for 2020, published by Finance Minister Nicolai Wammen a month ago.

Here Nicolai Wammen has donated just over NOK 2.6 million in annuity - apanage - to Alexandra. That's the equivalent of a full year's benefit.

On the surface, Martin Jørgensen, 41, resembled a mother-in-law's dream.  But behind the facade was a deep secret: He was fooling Countess Alexandra for a fortune.

But Countess Alexandra, two years ago, already denied the possibility of raising apanage  - valid from July 22, 2020, when Prince Felix turns 18.

Countess Alexandra, 55, is undergoing a true transformation.  In a year, she will lose her apanage and start a new life.  But the plan is clear.

- "The Countess's decision from that time still applies", says an employee of the royal house's communications department.

Nicolai Wammen, 48, complained that there was a lack of money in the box when he took over the post of finance minister, but he was extremely large towards the countess as he grimaced figures on the size of her apanage into the Finance Bill.

Since Felix turns legal in late July, Alexandra will, at her own discretion, "only" have annual benefits for almost seven months in 2020 - that is, DKK 1.5 million.

Alexandra with the most important boys of her life - 17-year-old Felix and 20-year-old Nikolai. 55-year-old Alex has previously tried to sharply reduce her purchasing power. When she married Martin Jørgensen in 2007, she formally resigned as a member of the royal house and thus became taxable on her income. At the same time, she lost the right to be reimbursed for the VAT on her purchases.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 08:47:36 PM »

November 3
Alex participated for the last time at the memorial service of the Association Infant Death (Foreningen Spædbarnsdød) in the cathedral of CPH

royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2019, 08:57:03 PM »

November 3
Alex participated for the last time at the memorial service of the Association Infant Death (Foreningen Spædbarnsdød) in the cathedral of CPH

Why is for the last time ? Is it because She's not a patron anymore?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: