Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Surgery  (Read 297338 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: November 28, 2018, 03:17:33 PM »

She had at least one nose job pre marriage.  I don't think she's messed with it since.  She has bigger priorities, like the rest of her visage.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: December 13, 2018, 04:27:02 PM »

I'd say botox and fillers for sure.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: December 13, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »

I honestly don't think she's had any work - she should look better than she does, if that was the case. I think her face has changed as she's lost weight and she has terrible genes but I don't think she's working the plastic surgery like she could be. I'm sure any plastic surgeon worth their weight would advise her on a full lift. She's my age and she really looks awful for her age.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: March 13, 2019, 08:20:47 PM »

This is Mosh recently on a trip to Texas.  Her face looks different.  I just can't put my fingers on what.  Somehow she looks more like the Mary from the early years.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: March 13, 2019, 09:56:55 PM »

Blast from the past.

Start with the eyes ... Get down to the chin.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: March 13, 2019, 10:01:46 PM »

Mosh used to have very nice eyes. They were her best feature

Currently visualizing my highest self
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: March 13, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »

I don’t think the way she has her eye brows these days flatters her very much. It’s too heavy and “drawn”.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #952 on: March 13, 2019, 11:22:03 PM »

Judging her crow feet and undereye wrinkles against her rather smooth forehead, I think it's save to say that she had botox in the forehead. And maybe also some Hyalurone in the cheeks. But that's about it.

The changed shape/position of the eyebrows is a direct result of the Botox - it may be that the eyebrows drop a bit when there's less muscular pull from above.

Then again, she's also my age, but looks more like my mother does ... so I'd say, either I have happy genes or she has bad ones.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:58:07 PM by Kaiserin » Logged
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #953 on: March 13, 2019, 11:49:51 PM »

As the many comparison sites and photos will attest, she definitely had “work” before the wedding - nose, chin, dental veneers (which alter the shape of your mouth), as well as losing a truck load of weight.

It doesn’t appear she has had more surgery, but she definitely does the botox and fillers regularly (I probably would too if I could afford it!). Plus, she is (or was) a smoker, which is not good for the skin. I just don’t think she’s ever been all that attractive, really, so it would take a LOT to make her so.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #954 on: March 14, 2019, 02:35:41 AM »

As the many comparison sites and photos will attest, she definitely had “work” before the wedding - nose, chin, dental veneers (which alter the shape of your mouth), as well as losing a truck load of weight.

It doesn’t appear she has had more surgery, but she definitely does the botox and fillers regularly (I probably would too if I could afford it!). Plus, she is (or was) a smoker, which is not good for the skin. I just don’t think she’s ever been all that attractive, really, so it would take a LOT to make her so.

I agree, she was not very attractive to start with. And add palpable visible misery and you have a train wreck.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #955 on: December 04, 2019, 02:58:46 PM »

Her cheeks!  Yikes

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #956 on: December 04, 2019, 03:15:10 PM »

Oh dear. Did they shove oranges under her skin?
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #957 on: December 04, 2019, 03:38:45 PM »

Oh dear. Did they shove oranges under her skin?

More like nuts for the winter.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #958 on: December 05, 2019, 12:59:50 AM »

They must hurt pushed up into her eyes ... she looks like she's smile-crying.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #959 on: December 05, 2019, 04:13:16 AM »

Mary also had her eyes done prior to the wedding. If you look at pics of her during her first year in Denmark and prior years in Oz, her eyes had hooded lids like her sisters. By the time of the wedding, though, she had big doe eyes. Then a few years later, something happened and her eyes went wonky. One became smaller than the other and the doe eyes disappeared. I think the nose job happened before she moved to Denmark. Teeth straightening happened after the wedding.

I haven't noticed plastic surgery since. But definitely fillers. Her cheeks flatten and inflate regularly.

She was never very pretty, but she had youth on her side in the early years. So in some photos from her earlier years, she was attractive. Now she has no youth, and she didn't invest in becoming a better person so she has nothing going for her now.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: