Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 138942 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: October 02, 2019, 09:54:10 PM »

This surprises me. Marge seems like a shrewd woman who has Mary’s number. I didn’t think she would
willingly give her this much power.
Henri's death must have been a wake up call, even for Marge, she is not an awful person or anything of the sort but she could also be a bit detached from reality at times.  Secret I assumed her own mortality should have been remembered to her by that fact.
Let's not forget Fred has never showed much willingness to work, Mosh, on the other side, loves to be all over the place, sure, I doubt her abilities but it does not mean she won't appear, smile, wave her hand and bla bla. And sometimes, that is all that is needed, the Monarch is there to represent the Crown, the politicians do the rest.

Between smiling, waving, talking to the press and appearing on the head cover of a newspaper vs actual working is a whale of difference.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: October 02, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »

Wow, from Not Queen Mary to Acting Regent Mary. We live in weird royal dishing times

#stayhomesavelives
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2019, 12:33:45 AM »

Wow, from Not Queen Mary to Acting Regent Mary. We live in weird royal dishing times

Really if the choice was between Madam and Fred, I might pick Madam. Sure she’s self involved and greedy, but she seldom looks stoned. So Mosh by a Botox jab.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: October 03, 2019, 12:55:09 AM »

It makes sense if Marge and Fred are planning another trip together. Someone has to be in charge...
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: October 03, 2019, 01:15:46 AM »

The picture in Spain what a plain looking couple.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: October 03, 2019, 07:41:20 AM »

Really if the choice was between Madam and Fred, I might pick Madam. Sure she’s self involved and greedy, but she seldom looks stoned. So Mosh by a Botox jab.

Basically it's the choice between a child and a selfcentered narcist.

Too bad Joachim is in Paris.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: October 03, 2019, 10:57:04 AM »

It makes sense if Marge and Fred are planning another trip together. Someone has to be in charge...
Good observation!
I am a little surprised though that Mary takes only now this responsibility and not sooner, concidering that she and Fred are married for more than a decade.
Also, in the pics above and in the pics from the opening of the parliament, Marge seemed to be warm towards Mary and we hadn't seen it for a long time. Marge is usually typically kind and not warm - imo, so in addition with the normal interaction Mary and Fred had the same day I'm thinking that maybe something has changed and they decided to act like mature people. I know that Mary has so many issues with herself but she gets the job done and she is there while Fred could be missing for months or could be looking off in events. IMO Marge should give them more work to do, she should push them because Fred looks anything but ready to take over the throne. He better be prepared while his mother is alive because the transition will be hard and difficult, so he needs all the help he can get.

Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: October 03, 2019, 01:44:47 PM »

I have been wondering what Marge would do to help Mary get back on the front pages of the glossies again. Wink Wink

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: October 03, 2019, 04:27:15 PM »

Basically it's the choice between a child and a selfcentered narcist.

Too bad Joachim is in Paris.

Exactly  King
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: October 04, 2019, 12:15:01 PM »

Just wondering if Prince Henri could have taken on the roll of regent at any stage? Thinking Thinking

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: October 04, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »

Good solution. Fred can go off and just be Fred any time  - all the time - leaving Mary to do the work. Remember, when Mary is Regent she will be hamstrung - no trips to London and the Maldives for Mary whenever Fred decides to scarper! And don't count on Jokke to step in. I think - like with the postnup - Mary has been gamed.
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: October 04, 2019, 01:58:06 PM »

Good solution. Fred can go off and just be Fred any time  - all the time - leaving Mary to do the work. Remember, when Mary is Regent she will be hamstrung - no trips to London and the Maldives for Mary whenever Fred decides to scarper! And don't count on Jokke to step in. I think - like with the postnup - Mary has been gamed.

Good point Hester Star Mummy's gift to Fred. But before Marge moves on to that throne in the sky, can we expect another "Official Trip to OZ' from Mosh. for her last "harrah" I think with the Aussie press so taken up with the BRF lately, Mosh must be going into some sort of meltdown. Something should happen soon, Simply being Queen of Denmark won't suit her at all. Banana Banana Banana Banana 

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: October 04, 2019, 06:16:43 PM »

I think they threw her a bone; its a short-term gig. Eventually Prince Christian (and Princess Isabella) will be of an age to act as regent.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: October 04, 2019, 08:16:27 PM »

I think they threw her a bone; its a short-term gig. Eventually Prince Christian (and Princess Isabella) will be of an age to act as regent.
Yes but isn't it too much for a young adult to have such position so early in life?

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: October 04, 2019, 08:36:20 PM »

This is just ceremonial, doesn't change the fact that Mary underwhelms everyone she meets.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: