Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 71620 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2019, 08:53:54 PM »

I can't imagine what the parents are going through. Such a tragedy.

Looking at Isabella is absolutely breaking my heart.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2019, 08:58:19 PM »

As I said, I think the only way thru this for the parents is being filled up 100% with everything that makes you stop feeling anything.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2019, 09:36:28 PM »

This kind of pain doesn't go away. Such a tragedy.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2019, 11:13:07 AM »

You can tell that Isabella actually has a heart and is a genuine person. She would make a grear friend.
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2019, 12:36:52 PM »

You can tell that Isabella actually has a heart and is a genuine person. She would make a grear friend.

Yep, and once again her mother is using her as a prop, what a wonderful caring mother Mary is, comforting her stricken daughter (clawing at her head with her man-hands  Crazy).

Also, who wears SCARLET nail varnish to a funeral??
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2019, 12:54:28 PM »

Yep, and once again her mother is using her as a prop, what a wonderful caring mother Mary is, comforting her stricken daughter (clawing at her head with her man-hands  Crazy).

Queen Margrethe at Prince Henrik funeral?
https://www.hola.com/imag...542-888/reina-gtres-z.jpg

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:04:39 PM by Lord G°n » Logged
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2019, 12:54:40 PM »

Today the three Holch-Povlsen children, who were killed in the Sri Lanka atttack, are buried. Fred, Mary and the children are attending. So far this is the only picture.

Whatís the betting Fred and Mary will be told to scale back their ultra-luxe secret holidays?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2019, 01:03:36 PM »

Yep, and once again her mother is using her as a prop, what a wonderful caring mother Mary is, comforting her stricken daughter (clawing at her head with her man-hands  Crazy).

She seems to be comforting her daughter, nothing wrong for me. It must be hard for the children to lose their friends because of this. And for the nail polish, she is just doing what her MIL is doing. Daisy wore red as well yesterday at GD Jean's funeral. Seems to be a strange thing the Danish RF is doing
GoodGollyMissMolly

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2019, 05:00:52 PM »

Do people really change their nail color for funerals? What if you just got them done? That seems expensive.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2019, 05:01:31 PM »

I gotta ask, as a Dane. Whatís wrong with their nail polish? I see nothing wrong with it at all.

Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »

I agree. Iíve never heard of nail polish being unacceptable at funerals (but then I never wear polish, so I probably wouldnít have noticed).
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2019, 06:20:04 PM »

I gotta ask, as a Dane. Whatís wrong with their nail polish? I see nothing wrong with it at all.

I don't see the problem either. Queen Ingrid also wore nail polish and she was a classy lady. Are people assuming that red nail polish is poor taste for royals just because E2 apparently doesn't approve of it??  

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 06:25:08 PM by Lille » Logged
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2019, 07:24:29 PM »

Nail polish is great but in many countries it is still considered disrespectful to wear it at funerals.

I think being well-dressed and having a sophisticated look at funerals is a nice gesture of respect to the deceased. You want to honour them by making an effort.
Others are of the opposite view and think you should wear no makeup, nail polish etc.

In any case, the funeral of the Holch Povlsen children is one of the worst situations. I donít know how the parents and the surviving child can ever move on from this. I wish them all the best.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2019, 09:03:44 PM »

Considering that Mary most likely wears gel-nails, I would think that going to your nail stylist ahead of time to change the colour is IMO silly. Three children are lost forever, even Mary as a mother of four must have asked herself how to cope with losing 3 of your  4 kids.
This is the time to mourn, to grieve - to be respectful but not to be stylish.
The nail polish would be the last on my mind.
I thought that all of them (everybody in the pictures) looked shell-shocked and devastated, adults and children.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2019, 11:14:07 PM »

Considering that Mary most likely wears gel-nails, I would think that going to your nail stylist ahead of time to change the colour is IMO silly. Three children are lost forever, even Mary as a mother of four must have asked herself how to cope with losing 3 of your  4 kids.
This is the time to mourn, to grieve - to be respectful but not to be stylish.
The nail polish would be the last on my mind.
I thought that all of them (everybody in the pictures) looked shell-shocked and devastated, adults and children.

This. Not only that but taking off gel nails before the color is due to come off can kill your nails.

Also, say what you want about Mary, she looks as if sheís in a state of shock as does Fred. Also, I donít see her clawing at Isabellaís face, instead it looks like we see her mid hair rub to comfort her.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: