Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 112264 times)
SnorkMaiden

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2019, 09:37:01 PM »

I think the criticism regarding the nail polish is unfair. She and Fred and the children all look totally devastated. Maybe she didn’t have time to remove it, maybe she made the choice to keep it, or have the manicure before the funeral because it makes her look more put together.

It doesn’t matter I think. It’s not like she’s not wearing black or her makeup is too much rendering her overall appearance inappropriate for a funeral. She looks shattered, and despite the overall lack of attention I think she’s paying to her children, at least publicly, I don’t believe that there’s a parent who wouldn’t be empathising with the tragedy the Holch Povlsen parents are dealing with.

I think it’s impossible not to feel awful for them and put yourself in their shoes just for fleeting seconds. They arrived in Sri Lanka as a family of six to relax, have fun, gain experiences and then the worst possible happened and they left the country as a family of three. They were a happy family, they loved each other and didn’t deserve any of this. And nobody deserves any of this.

So please, oh please, can we stop hanging on to how “disrespectful” Mary’s nail polish is, or the father’s wealth and his large property portfolio is Scotland etc. Three young children of a loving family were lost, and hundreds of other innocent victims, let’s focus on that. Everything else is irrelevant IMHO.
Star
Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2019, 10:37:57 PM »

May 3
The Derf's attended an evening reception at the Danish University of Technology's annual party 2019.
DTU's annual party started with a joint song and an academic part that was attended by the Crown Prince Couple and 1,400 listeners, including students and employees.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2019, 11:49:09 PM »

Whaw? What happened? Fred and Mares are standing next to eachother and are actually smiling.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2019, 02:19:08 AM »

Mary was fine at the funeral those poor children though all of them. The nail polish is fine. I think Mary comforting her child was genuine but at the same time it is not the warmest comfort is it she's just not a warm person but she is doing her best here. Something has happened between her and Fred. They are happy. They have reached detente. I wonder what gives? Maybe Mary's just happy she's getting rid of Marie for a while. Or Fred was actually happy to see her after hanging out in South America with Large Marge.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2019, 04:15:06 AM »

can someone pls explain to me who these people were? and what were their children doing in Sri Lanka, pls?

I've looked it up but I can't work it out.

tak

G Smiley

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16734.0

https://www.sfchronicle.c...anka-mourned-13820700.php
The family was staying at the Shangri-La Hotel in the capital of Colombo when it was attacked. More than 350 people died in bombings in Sri Lanka on April 21.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/...dren-sri-lanka/index.html

Danish media reported that Holch Povlsen was in Sri Lanka with his family on vacation.

thank you for taking the time to inform me.

Star  Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2019, 09:06:23 AM »

May 3
The Derf's attended an evening reception at the Danish University of Technology's annual party 2019.
DTU's annual party started with a joint song and an academic part that was attended by the Crown Prince Couple and 1,400 listeners, including students and employees.

That's a lot of extra hair or (being charitable) a lot of backcombing. Otherwise she looks fine and Fred looks half cut

Currently visualizing my highest self
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2019, 09:04:10 PM »

Mary was fine at the funeral those poor children though all of them. The nail polish is fine. I think Mary comforting her child was genuine but at the same time it is not the warmest comfort is it she's just not a warm person but she is doing her best here. Something has happened between her and Fred. They are happy. They have reached detente. I wonder what gives? Maybe Mary's just happy she's getting rid of Marie for a while. Or Fred was actually happy to see her after hanging out in South America with Large Marge.
Maybe recent events have taught them to be grateful for their four healthy children, and they've decided to see their glass as half full, and not half empty. 

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2019, 02:20:56 AM »

The thing that always stands out to me when the family is together is that Izzy always looks so much happier and relaxed with her father than her mother.

There is a lot I can say in criticism of Floppy, but he at least seems to be a decent father. His kids are happy and at ease with him.

I can not say the same for Mor.

Star I agree! For all his faults, it's so heartwarming to see the relationship between Fred and Isabella, and nice to know thst she receives love from one parent at least.
Agreed! Frodo has many faults but being a decent dad gives him bonus points in my book. Good to see that Isabella has a normal relationship with one parent, because she certainly doesn't have one with the other parent
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: May 15, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »

Today the three Holch-Povlsen children, who were killed in the Sri Lanka atttack, are buried. Fred, Mary and the children are attending. So far this is the only picture.

What a horror ! These mass murders of innocents christians have to stop !
All my heart goes to the familly.

"The billionaire's interests go beyond fashion and retail. He and Anne are among the biggest private landowners in Scotland.
In 2007, the couple founded Wildland, a conservation and sustainable development company through which they've invested in a number of properties.
The couple say on their website that they want to restore the Scottish Highlands "to their former magnificent natural state and repair the harm that man has inflicted on them." The couple has already restored a number of properties, and they planned to rehabilitate others while protecting archaeologically important structures found on their land.
According to the Wildland website, they have also acquired vast mountain areas in Romania to protect them from exploitation such as logging, resource extraction and urbanization. "

Thumb up Mary D familly comes from Scotland, I think. They have a connection here, too.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:36:09 PM by MarieQueenie » Logged
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2019, 02:43:28 PM »

Fred and Mosh are in Korea.
On the second day of their visit, they received the honoary citizenship of Seoul, and Mosh wore a WHITE suit (white being the traditional colour of mourning in Asia)....stupid woman  Ranting
look here: newmyroyals.com
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »

Fred and Mosh are in Korea.
On the second day of their visit, they received the honoary citizenship of Seoul, and Mosh wore a WHITE suit (white being the traditional colour of mourning in Asia)....stupid woman  Ranting
look here: newmyroyals.com
I didn't know that... but I saw pictures, they were together, so perhaps they reached some degree of relationship again. It was about time, they barely look to each other.  Secret
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2019, 07:04:43 PM »

Oh good another royal woman in a horrible floral frock

Holy sunspots, batman. Did the Koreans used up all their photoshop on Mosh's face?

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2019, 07:09:49 PM »

Feel the love! Feel the engagement!

Another appearance of Mosh's increasingly common resting b*tch face

lula

Huge Member

Ignore